Time Zone:
EEST - Athens Time Zone
[UTC +3:00]

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082382905/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:61058588

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Due to me changing names in the past, most of the total time in-game has been lost, and I cannot find it.
Server 1
Active Gametracker:
www.gametracker.com/player_info/index.ph...zarpgaming.com:27015
Inactive Gametrackers:
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BIII%5D%20D...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2
Active Gametracker:
www.gametracker.com/player_info/index.ph...zarpgaming.com:27025
Inactive Gametrackers:
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BIII%5D%20D...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BIII%5D%20D...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3
Active Gametracker:
www.gametracker.com/player_info/index.ph...zarpgaming.com:27015
Inactive Gametrackers:

Estimated Server Time:
~~770h

Languages I speak:

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
The time I served as a moderator was a invaluable experience; I had the time to make hundreds of F1 requests, helping users who were just the same as how I was not a long time ago. This has been a trip, which does not stop here, but must be taken to the next step in order for it to evolve. I have stopped rulebreakers, I’ve always put the ethos and fair treatment above anything else and I’ve done anything in my power to make people have a better time in the server. Fortunately, I’ve made few to none mistakes during my time as a moderator, and that’s because of my excellent behaviour and knowledge of the rules as well as the commands.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
I’ve had too many situations where I couldn’t do much in regards to protecting the server from defiant users. More than a few situations had me dealing with 3-4 people Mass RDMing Spawn district, where I couldn’t freeze as fast, since I was crippled by the fact that I had to open tab to get their steamID and etc. Furthermore, in the same situations of rulebreakers who repeatedly broke rules, I couldn’t ban them without an assistance of an administrator+ and I had to resort to warning them until they were banned from the server. Other situations have occured, where I need to spectate a player or a nuke, when I couldn’t, due to the lack of noclip, cloak and spectate commands, so I had to call an administrator to look over the situation.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Congratulations for being promoted to a staff member!
Very soon you’ll be staff ready to handle people’s F1 requests.
First of all, you need to know the staff ethos, which can be found here. Another good read for a staff member’s attitude can be found here, and it’s about what’s expected from you.

The F1 menu:
This menu contains 4 tabs, which are such;
-Admin Requests:
Here are all F1 requests, which request a staff member. By right clicking an F1 you can choose to handle, discard as spam or copy numerous information about the F1 itself, or it’s requester. If you choose to handle an F1, you will have access new commands such as goto and bring, as well as mark as finished and abort handling the F1.
-Warnings:
This is the warnings tab, you won’t use this very often, this is all the recent warnings issued by the staff members.
-Logging:
This is the holy grail of a staff member. You will learn this tab inside-out and its (very few) functions. Here you can see any kill, arrest, defib, join game, left game, change to job and change to name.
-Active NLR:
This is a tab which will be used in peculiar situations. It has all the active NLR of players in the server, but you can also view any player’s NLR just by placing your crosshair on top of them.

F6 Menu:
This is the warns menu. In the top left you can choose a player to see their warnings. If you scroll to the bottom , there’s search button, you can search the warnings of people who are not online but you will need STEAMID for this.

The Tab menu:
You can click on any player of lower rank and do most actions. This is an easy way to get around or mute people if you don’t wanna fiddle with SteamID. You cannot warn from this menu, only using the commands which will be explained further down.

Handling an F1 request:
Your first and foremost action should be to greet the player and inform him you’re here for his F1. Afterwards, you should always ask him if you can teleport him to a roof if it’s a report against another player, or help him immediately if it’s a very simple request of e.g. “Please overlook spawn”, “Please help me, I’m stuck in the door”, etc.
If you end up teleporting him to a roof, ask him the story of what happened. Immediately after that, you should ask if the reporting user has saved any screenshot or video evidence.
If he has, save it in chat, or anywhere else so you don’t have to ask him again to post the link of the evidence when the time comes.
The best action right after this is to teleport to the defendant. You should very nicely ask him if you can teleport him for an F1 request. If he doesn’t accept, when he is not roleplaying, you should teleport him immediately.
In the sit you should ask for the defendant’s story and should criticize it’s validity. If you’ve got video evidence, this should be easy to figure out if he’s lying or not.
If the story of the reporter checks out, depending on the severity of his actions, the recents the defendant has and his overall attitude, you should punish appropriately.
If the story of the reporter doesn’t check out, you do not have the right to warn him for his supposed actions.

The commands:
Mind you, these are to be typed in the chat.
/tp <name> or <SteamID>
This teleports the name or SteamID player (provided he is online) to the location of your crosshair. You should always use this with SteamID or otherwise you might do something very bad accidentally and end up with an official warn.
/goto <name> or <SteamID>
Harmless command to use with the name, it lets you go to the person which you specified.
/bring <name> or <SteamID>
This brings the user specified next to you. You should always use this with SteamID or otherwise you might do something very bad accidentally and end up with an official warn.
/back <name> or <SteamID> || /backspawn <name> or <SteamID>
This makes the user specified back to the last location in the former case, and in the latter case it makes the specified user go back to spawn.
/freeze <name> or <SteamID>
Bread and butter ability, this freezes the user specified. Use with SteamID.
/warn <SteamID> <reason>
Your most basic ability. Use this wisely, do not warn people unfairly, treat them as you would yourself. You can unwarn somebody by typing:
/unwarn <SteamID> to remove your own warn.
/kick <steamID>
You cannot remove a kick from somebody’s rapsheet. A kick is considered a harsh punishment, so use it in certain situations.
/slay <SteamID> <type> <reason>
This is a very trivial command. Slays somebody a certain way.

Useful bind:
bind key “say /tp” This will let you teleport wherever your crosshair is pointing whenever you press the button. This will help you alot and make your life very easy.

The training is done. Have fun , be fair and good luck!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Assuming enough time has passed and the necessary actions have been taken:
Hello Player x. I’ve seen your rap sheet, and I’ve talked to the admin that banned you and we have come to the conclusion to unban you. Please re-read the rules by typing !motd in-game or visiting this link here. Behave yourself and have fun in our server!
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
As previously mentioned, serving time as a moderator , not only in the past has it been a humble and overall positive experience but it’s been an honor to see myself in other users, just how I was right before. I have shown dedication , as proven by my gametrackers and I’ve done everything in my ability to keep playing in zarp a nice experience. I myself mostly staff while on the server and it’d be a very big help to be an admin, since I consider being a moderator to be a handicap, and it’s been proven that way since I’m playing usually from 7am to 5pm almost every single day, taking very few breaks apart, when nobody else is online, and I'm forced to work around difficult situations which require an admin.
Thank you for your time.

I will be in this week’s SSRP weekly meeting so I can meet the requirements to qualify for an SSRP admin.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by dankek.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950332

:plussp: great moderator very helpful and always does his job! Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950380

:support:

Brilliant, friendly guy. Acts quickly, fairly and maturely - literally holds S1 together every morning (EU Time). Genuinely cannot fault him
  • Starman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Beyond Earth
  • Thanks received: 234
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Starman.

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950428

Very active, very friendly and a funny person.
Good luck mayne!
:support:
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950546

doing a great job as Moderator!
:plussp:
  • Jesus Cry
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✡Jewish Mafia✡
  • Thanks received: 168

SSRP-Admin

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950547

Thanks for the feedback boize, keep it coming!
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950551

Mr Red X wrote:
who is the sttaf from 2am to 8am ? its dankek solo doing f1s keep the great job
:plussp:;
8am to 2 pm you mean :P thank you alot!
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950552

ο Χριστός ανέβηκε
  • Joeyyyyyyyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eat the ass like groceries
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950565

You have very good activity and a very detailed application. From what others say, you do a great job with your current position, and I’m sure you deserved the promotion to a higher rank.

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950807

First and final bump.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #950829

hoihoi
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951035

• leon21
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AEK Athens/Original 21
  • Thanks received: 138

[SSRP Admin] Dankek's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951167

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop