Johnler's

Super Admin

Application

Steam Name: Johnler

Time Zone: GMT+2

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086473732/

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63104002

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Johnler/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: All Time minutes: 16686

Languages I speak: Greek, German and English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Although i have been an administrator for only a few weeks now, but i have helped in many situations when my help was needed. I recently came back after my resignation and am here to stay. While i was an admin Also since i was a Head Admin before, i am very experienced and helped so many staff members, who can confirm this by replying to this application. I am extremely dedicated to the server and the Community as a whole and i believe i have proven that.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:

The following contains what in my opinion an ideal admin has and is ready for a promotion. I will say how i do on every single one of these.

Activity
That is my worst part. Activity. I have explained to multiple people that, now that i am at this new School i won't be as active as i was when i resigned. But that doesn't keep me from doing the best job i can possibly do. Here's what you should expect of me when it comes to activity every week: Monday (None. Since every Tuesdays i am writing tests. Tuesday is the test day in the school i am going) Tuesday (2+ Hours) Wednesday (2+ Hours) Thursday (2+ Hours) Friday (2+ Hours) Saturday (30 mins to 2 Hours) Sunday (0-1 Hour since i start studying for Tuesday. If you check my gametracker i follow this schedule mostly every week. These past 2 weeks were extremely tough, although i managed to get the 2+ hours i am promising on most of the days. If you are satisfied with the amount of hours i mentioned above, then please don't count that my Activity as a Negative. When it comes to forums i am pretty active and expect no complaints about that part. Now my TS activity is probably something i have been trying to improve. Since SAs definitely need to be active on TS more than in game. I am trying to improve that and most of the times i am in the Lobby Room muted. That doesn't mean i don't respond to pokes. I am just probably Studying or Sleeping. I surely try to be as active as possible on TS for anyone to ask me any questions.

Report Handling in game and Forums
When it comes to the Forums, i obviously handle a report abuse/appeal whenever i spot one. But since our TTT Staff Team is so big, there are rarely times when there are no staff on. So there aren't many Report Abuses. Now in game i am trying to handle as many reports as possible and would never leave the server with reports on the "Waiting" status. Every week i get more than enough reports and especially this week i will do my best to get the most i can get, to show you what i am capable of.

Being Helpful, Friendly and in general having a nice Character.
In my opinion that is my strongest part. I am extremely friendly with users in game and i am not a rival with anyone in this community. I try to be as helpful as possible to both users and staff members and am available for any questions at any time. Some people might think i am immature cause they have seen me on TS messing around. but if i MUST be serious i AM serious. People who know me well like Raeker can confirm this. My maturity is not an issue and i love to make people laugh and have a great time. That's why i might mess around a bit on TS/Forums or in game. I am also trying to make someone's day better if he has any issues. I usually ask people to add them and talk to them for a bit til the feel better. That's just me. I am also doing this because If you help others and make them feel happy, then the same shall they do to you. That's another reason why i have no enemies in real life and Zarp. I also have the ability to understand a person's personality just by talking with them for a few minutes and that really helps me to choose my friends and the people i want to work with. That is why the people i wanted to train before i resigned, became very successful and most of them are still in the TTT Lead Team. That's a very important trait for Lead Team members in my opinion.

Activity in the Meetings
That's also one of my strongest parts. I am very active at the meetings and try to get through them as fast as possible. BUT that doesn't mean i always agree with the majority just to get over with something. I also OBJECT if i disagree with something and am definitely not afraid to share my opinion. As a Lead Team member, the ability to Object and share your opinion constantly is a must.

Experience
I am one of the most experienced staff members when it comes to TTT. I was here from the times when TTT had Clarky as a Super Admin, who eventually trained me for both mod and admin on TTT (I bet you didn't even know Clarky was ever TTT staff :p ). I know to handle with every single situation in game and that's why i am able to help other staff members. I have Leading experience as a Head Admin and know how to approach staff members. I also made many guides (Ban Guide/SA Training Guide) and ways of punishing people (Like the RDM -(Reason) i was actually the first one who warned with that format) which are still being used to this day. I excelled when it comes to training users and promoted moderators and that's why i made a guide for it which many of the people i trained still use. I even UNOFFICIALLY trained some recently accepted and promoted staff the past weeks and they told me that my trainings were way more detailed than their trainer (and of course i talked to HAs about this so they can talk to these trainers). I have also seen the rule changes from the time that i left and updated the guides for the people wondering. So Experience ain't an issue

Trust
I am also very trusted in this Community in General. Taking into consideration that i am a Resigned: TTT HA, Prophunt Admin, TS Staff and Forums Section Staff without harming Zarp's servers ever. I actually did the exact opposite and when i was a HA i always tried to help the Owners, but unfortunately didn't know coding so couldn't do much. Note that i was a Head Admin for over 6 months and left in very good terms.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
That is quite rare since the current LT members are doing an amazing job and are always there when you need them. But the past month me and some other staff members have spotted 3 hackers but couldn't anti-cheat them. We couldn't do anything other just punish them for Mass RDMing and it took a lot of time til the LT member got on in 2 out of these 3 situations. The hacking was blatant yet, we couldn't do anything so sat there and waited for the LT member to anticheat them and then asked him to send me the anti cheat link to check if it was really the hack i suspected.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
The way a Report Abuse against a Staff Member should be handled is the following: First the LT member shall review the abuse report and pay attention to EVERY SINGE information provided by the user reporting. Then the LT member shall try to get in contact with the Staff Member to get his side of the story aswell. After that there are many scenarios. If the staff member was right, i then try to talk to the user via steam explaining to him why the staff did nothing wrong or i just instantly Deny the report abuse (although i usually prefer doing the 1st way so the user can fully understand.) If the staff member is wrong and clearly shows that he doesn't know something well, i would explain it to him and would verbally warn him. If that kept on going, i would bring it up in the Lead Team meeting. If the report abuse has proof which shows the staff member Blatantly Abusing (like banning everyone on the server for no reason) then i would contact a Head Admin to issue an Emergency Demotion.

About how my reply on the report would be, it would look something like that

Hello (Name)!

After taking a look at your report abuse, the proof you provided and talking with the reported Staff Member, i have decided to Accept this Report Abuse. The Staff Member definitely did something wrong there and has been spoken to. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope that this will never happen again.

#Accepted

Thank you for reporting.

Hello (Name)!

After taking a look at your report abuse, the proof you provided and talking with the reported Staff Member, i have decided to Deny this Report Abuse. The Staff did nothing wrong there and is following what he is told to do in these situations. Thanks for reporting and if you still think the person abused, feel free to add me on Steam to further discuss this.

#Denied

Thank you for reporting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would lower the ban and ask the Staff Member to join on Team Speak if he is not already. Then i would tell him that he is breaking the staff Ethos and someone should never be punished for that long if they broke the certain rule. When i can see that he understood his mistake, i would tell him that this is a verbal warning and that i hope this never happens again. After that, i would add the banned person on steam or in general try to contact them and inform them that their ban has been lowered.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would jump in the situation and tell both the User and the Staff Member to stop fighting (If they were fighting). Then i would explain to the staff member that his job is to make everyone want to play on the server and make them understand their mistake. I would also explain to him that treating people like that not allowed especially by a staff member who is a role model for the users. We want the users to keep playing on the server and not to leave just because the staff member was struggling to talk to them in a good manner. Finally i would tell him that this is a verbal warning and will be keeping an eye on him on how he behaves in the future.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would move both staff members in a spacer one by one on TeamSpeak. I would get both of their stories and then would drag both of them in the channel to explain them what i think happened. Then i will try and resolve the situation by explaining to both staff members what is the right thing to do. If the staff member who accused the other staff member was right, depends on what the staff member did, i would either bring it up in the next Lead Team Meeting or would verbally warn him. At the end of the discussion i would make sure that BOTH staff members are friends again and won't fight the moment i move them out. Cause we are a team and such fights should not exist. If the staff member who reported the other staff asked this to be handled without his name to be said, then i would get both of the stories and explain to the one who was wrong the issue and make him understand what he did wrong.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would move this user in a Spacer and try to calm him down. I will try to find out what upset him and try to make him feel better or relax. When i succeed doing so, i would tell him that he needs to learn how to control his temper. I would also tell him that we are a TEAM and should never fight with each other, but try to solve situations calmly. I would ask him to be more friendly and less aggressive to other staff members and tell him that if this happens again, i will have to bring him up in the next Lead Team Meeting for an Official Warning.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
If the user didn't do it on purpose i would explain to the staff member that he is making a mistake. I would then try to make him understand why he broke the rules and make sure he doesn't do it again. If he does, then i will have to verbally warn him and keep an eye on him. If he does it on purpose then i would try to make him stop. When he stops i would warn him that if this continues he will be demoted. Then at the next LT meeting, i would bring him up for an Official warning.

Thank you for reading my application!

I guess it's time for me to apply and try to get back to the Lead Team! I am doing so cause many people asked me to and i will do my best to get back there!
Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

-Your beloved Duck

• Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Johnler.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773475

Moved for you mate
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773476

Moved for you. :)
I like you :support:
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773491

Rap for us and its an instant accept
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler, shadowsquatta

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773493

Johnler is a great laugh on ts and on the server

:plussp:

Bring back this noob head admin plz along with s2
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773507

Yes
Το θες παρα πολυ εεεεεεε ;
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773526

Paul Rafa wrote:

That will never happen. Again.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773605

Johnler wrote:
Paul Rafa wrote:

I've never heard you rap and if you get accepted you should make a mixtape to celebrate.

:support:
  • Vakarian
  • Junior Boarder
  • Yea boi
  • Thanks received: 75

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773606

omg yes

• Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Johnler

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #773615

EX-HA
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #774032

Bump. Would like some more feedback.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #774033

Without a doubt.

• EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #774201

Johnler wrote:
Paul Rafa wrote:

No SA for you then. Ecks dee
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #774316

Great candidate!
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #774370

:minussp:

Should be allowed to apply for HA, SA doesn't suit him
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #774401

+Possitives
Nice guy.
Trained me for Super Admin and Head admin.
Pretty good game time.
Really dedicated.
-Negatives
Not spanish.

• Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #774446

pls accept him
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 4 months ago #775072

Bump
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 4 months ago #775275

Last Bump for tonight. Would like some more feedback.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 4 months ago #775293

GERMAN

• iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/