Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776199

Bumping it for some more feedback if possible!
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776296

I am officially confirming that if i get accepted THIS WEEK i will write and sing a wonderful rap just because more people than i expected asked me to do so.

#Prepareforcringe
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Poloo

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776298

Johnler wrote:
I am officially confirming that if i get accepted THIS WEEK i will write and sing a wonderful rap just because more people than i expected asked me to do so.

#Prepareforcringe

101 how to gain votes for super admin.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776301

OnionRings wrote:
Johnler wrote:

#Prepareforcringe

101 how to gain votes for super admin.

Sure. Although i am fairly sure that they won't take into considation this promise. I also did this for the memes and i won't be applying next week if i don't get it now anyways so... yeah.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776363

As a very valued memeber of this community I know that my opinion matters and I think Johnler should get the position.

:plussp:

how tf do i work this.
  • DemoSly
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776949

:minussp:

Threatened to Ban me after another admin (post about his abuse shall come in a bit,) was abusing his role, Allowing other players to start abusing me, yet did nothing when in turn I gave some back, and I stood to defend my actions in @, exclaiming legitimate causes for my actions, alongside their inability to mute or gag anyone else that was mic spamming at the time, Threatened to mute me from @, alongside threatened to Ban me for this action, In spite of me being.. quite calm in @ until I told him to go suck a chode before I logged (i'm not going to lie, his bullshit was getting on my nerves.)

Lied about a particular rule, and then a month down the line, completely changed what he said. went from;
'you're not allowed to throw a grenade atop the tower.'
to
'you're not allowed to throw a grenade in a public zone.'
In spite of both cases, I wasn't atop the tower, nor in a particular zone, I later heard upon steam from the fellow whom had RDM'd me, that they where friends, and that he further went on to brag 'Johnler would never punish me XD'

Every time I've seen him on the server, I've only seen people run amuck without him actually doing anything, allows other moderators and actively encourages them to do such in turn, or atleast, that's what i've seen from him,

Every time i've spoken to him, he's only ever threatened to ban me, for something, that I am clearly, according to the rule-set of ZARPgaming, I would be within the right for doing,

Only ever spoken to him, and he's been downright disrespectful.

Begged me the first time we spoke to 'post it on his SA app so everyone would understand his extreme knowledge of the rules.' in spite of further investigative searching, (asking other admins, moderators and other such staff, if he was correct.. all stating no, and that throwing a smoke grenade alone, IN the tower, not ATOP it, is not cause for someone to come up the ladder and kill someone.

Am I mad?
No..

Do I Want Johnler in any position of power?

No, from what i've seen, he's only abused his powers, and yes, I understand that at points he may of been nice and such to deserve all the support he got, but UNFORTUNATELY, i've only ever seen the complete.. abuse of his role, side of him.

will eagerly await a response on banana's report, for his inactions and actions.

OH And another thing:
I've seen him ask people to support this, and offering points for doing such.. so, yes have a great one guys!

Reasons why I say nae:

Abuse of his position and powers.
His ability to change rules without even consulting anyone, (backed by his post where he expresses a wish for the rules to change to the format he actually uses now as opposed to the rules that are in place.)
His lack of respect for several players.

I will not be returning to Zarp because of this player, in spite of a massive love for the server, and the players whom in turn love me as much as I them,

BUT ALSO I want to say;

He's been head admin previously, He 'resigned'.. he shouldn't by the role of trust within him, be allowed to reapply for adminship, it went to show, that when the going got tough, this fool, decided he'd do a runner, I, like the several people i've asked to come forth with their own personal experiance with this guy, have no faith with him.
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player
  • Thanks received: 13
The man who makes a post, and suddenly said thread gains traction!

''Hey ginge, put your hands up in the air.. Hah! Bean on a fork!''

Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Gingermug95.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776966

Gingermug95 wrote:
:minussp:
If you have a problem with Johnler it needs to be settled with a rap battle
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Miia.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #776976

May I say his only claim to fame is some cheesy rapping abilities, And my own claim to fame being, I'm an illiterate roadman, yes breeev
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777036

Gingermug95 wrote:
May I say his only claim to fame is some cheesy rapping abilities, And my own claim to fame being, I'm an illiterate roadman, yes breeev
Illiterate roadman? Don't you mean just roadman?

That's like saying "a stupid idiot"

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777113

So let me say my side of the story shall I not?
Gingermug95 wrote:
Lied about a particular rule, and then a month down the line, completely changed what he said. went from;
'you're not allowed to throw a grenade atop the tower.' to
'you're not allowed to throw a grenade in a public zone.

Let's start from the beginning. So when i met you, you reported someone for killing you. The person killed you because you threw a smoke grenade. You claimed that you just threw it on top of the tower and noone was there. The rules clearly state that you are not allowed to throw smokes in areas where there are people. Since the guy KOS'd you, he was on the tower at that time and more people probably were. I refused to punish the guy since not enough proof was provided anyways. I asked for video proof and none of you had any.
Gingermug95 wrote:
Threatened to Ban me after another admin (post about his abuse shall come in a bit,) was abusing his role, Allowing other players to start abusing me, yet did nothing when in turn I gave some back, and I stood to defend my actions in @, exclaiming legitimate causes for my actions, alongside their inability to mute or gag anyone else that was mic spamming at the time, Threatened to mute me from @, alongside threatened to Ban me for this action, In spite of me being.. quite calm in @ until I told him to go suck a chode before I logged (i'm not going to lie, his bullshit was getting on my nerves.)

I never said i will ban you if you continue spamming. I said: "You will get banned if you keep this disrespect going eventually. Because you will have many recents." . I never said that I would ban you at that moment of time. My job as an admin is to make sure everyone on the server has a great time. With you fighting with users every single time you get ungagged, i have to act. That's why me and Bananaslanger gagged you twice. Then you started complaining in admin chat for well over 5 minutes criticizing our staffing abilities. I have told you multiple times that if you have an issue with me or anyone being staff, you can either report us at the forums or leave the server. Then you just disrespected me and quitted right when i was about to admin chat mute you. Although i explained you multiple times that what you did was wrong, you kept going with it in Achat. And no, you were not "defending your actions" since you brought up an old punishment from me.
Gingermug95 wrote:
Every time I've seen him on the server, I've only seen people run amuck without him actually doing anything, allows other moderators and actively encourages them to do such in turn, or atleast, that's what i've seen from him,

I have handled well over 250 reports this week. That's more than enough for an admin. Also, of course i am helping other moderators when they handle with situations. I am an admin and my job is to help them along with me staffing. It's also a Super Admin duty to help staff members and encourage them to handle reports to see how well they handle them. So that's actually proof that i was a HA before and thank you for bringing this up.
Gingermug95 wrote:
Every time i've spoken to him, he's only ever threatened to ban me, for something, that I am clearly, according to the rule-set of ZARPgaming, I would be within the right for doing,

Only ever spoken to him, and he's been downright disrespectful.

For the 3rd time already, i never tell you that i am going to ban you on the spot. Every time i advise you to improve otherwise you might be banned. Also i don't think i am the one who is downright disrespectful since every time we both are on at the same time, people BEG me to gag or mute you because you are so annoying and keep disrespecting them. I am not the only person who believes you are disrespectful, but you are the only one who believes i am disrespectful. If you still believe i have disrespected you then go ahead and post proof.
Gingermug95 wrote:
Begged me the first time we spoke to 'post it on his SA app so everyone would understand his extreme knowledge of the rules.' in spite of further investigative searching, (asking other admins, moderators and other such staff, if he was correct.. all stating no, and that throwing a smoke grenade alone, IN the tower, not ATOP it, is not cause for someone to come up the ladder and kill someone.

I never begged you first of all. I told you that if you still believe i am wrong, then go ahead and report me. You will see that you will be wrong and the Lead Team will understand how well i know the rules better than the staff you asked for help. At first you claimed you threw it on top of the tower, now you say you threw it in the tower.... It's still not allowed. People get in and out from the tower the whole time and a smart Traitor can throw a smoke in there so people might be scared to go up or people will not be able to see him killing others. I have done that many times and that's why it is in the rules and you, as an innocent, shouldn't have done it.
Gingermug95 wrote:
I've seen him ask people to support this, and offering points for doing such.. so, yes have a great one guys!

I have NEVER EVER bribed people to support my application. I have just posted my application ingame once or twice telling people that IF THEY THINK I DESERVE A PROMOTION, then they MAY go ahead and support me. The ONLY PERSON who actually supported me via that is the guy named DemoSly. The other supports come from people who know me well enough.

Gingermug95 wrote:
Reasons why I say nae:

Abuse of his position and powers.

I have never abused my powers and i never have changed the rules just to be right. I have explained above why i told you this. Also, that is why there has never been a report abuse accepted on me. Because i am fair with users and they understand it.

Gingermug95 wrote:
His lack of respect for several players.

This is not true. I ALWAYS respect users and you can ask WHOEVER you want. I also want PROOF of me disrespecting ANYONE, including you.

If you really hate me then go ahead and make a report abuse against me instead of posting in my application. Also as you can see people believe i will do a fine job as a Super Admin cause may i inform you (According to others), i have been one of the top Head Admins back then. Just because you asked another guy and he told you otherwise doesn't mean that i don't fit for SA.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Johnler.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777129

Johnler wrote:
I have NEVER EVER bribed people to support my application.

What about that Rap promise? That's classified as a bribe lmao
Johnler wrote:
I have never abused my powers and i never have changed the rules just to be right.

There was nothing wrong with doing so.

If you believe a rule could be modified to be better, not just because you THINK is right, but because it IS right, you can suggest it, and see feedback from other people on it, doesn't hurt in trying lol

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777185

Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:
I have NEVER EVER bribed people to support my application.

What about that Rap promise? That's classified as a bribe lmao
Johnler wrote:
I have never abused my powers and i never have changed the rules just to be right.

There was nothing wrong with doing so.

If you believe a rule could be modified to be better, not just because you THINK is right, but because it IS right, you can suggest it, and see feedback from other people on it, doesn't hurt in trying lol

As i said that Rap is just for fun cause people asked me for it. But ok if it annoys you that much I am taking back that promise . I wanted to do it as a form of celebration if i got accepted. But since you guys think i am doing it for the votes, ok then. I am taking it back. I am officially taking back my promise for rapping if i get accepted .

Also I believe the rules are just fine. Feel free to ask any LT member about this. The rules clearly state that people are not allowed to throw smokes in areas with people. I never said I THINK IT'S RIGHT. It's just how it is. In my opinion people should throw as many smokes as they want, since they don't harm other users. But according to the rules:

2.6 Invalid KOS reasons
There are many invalid KOS reasons which are not allowed within the server, here are a few;

- A player is AFK [Ask a member of staff to force them to spectate]
- Being in a public area [Players are allowed free-roam of the map, you cannot KOS someone for entering a area minus traitor only areas]
- A grudge held in a prior game upon a player.
- A player has taken damage.
- The Traitor has a similar skin/hat to the player in question.
- The player throws a discombulator/smoke grenade away from other players.
- A player looks at you/follows you [Unless in partnership with rule 2.2]

That means that if someone throws a discombulator/smoke grenade CLOSE to other players, it's a KOSable act. That's exactly what your buddy, Ginger did and that's why i refused to punish the guy he wanted me to.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777199

Johnler wrote:
blablabla

Johnler, I aint attacking you, I'm just saying, by its literate definition, you are bribing someone, but it's nothing lmao

as for the rules thing, I was talking about the case of IF YOU WERE to suggest a rule change.

Relax, you aint on thin ice.

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777211

Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:
blablabla

Johnler, I aint attacking you, I'm just saying, by its literate definition, you are bribing someone, but it's nothing lmao

as for the rules thing, I was talking about the case of IF YOU WERE to suggest a rule change.

Relax, you aint on thin ice.

Well. it seemed like it, since you have been commenting on the things i have done. Like my promising about rapping. Please mind your own business and let me do what i want to do. Especially if you don't know the background behind that promise. It was clearly a joke which many LT members asked me to do for the memes.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777766

Will quick post, it's Half Five AM, and I'm bedridden with a fever,

Johnler, you're somewhat ridiculous. The entire reason I'm posting is because I personally, believe you to be an aggressive, admin with all the admin abilities of a Eight year old. you have never handled not one of my reports properly, It's not about the smoke grenade incident, but I simple have more to talk about that incident then any other, I mean, what can I say about the other times.. 'I was shot in the head by an innocent on the sniper tower, Hadn't killed, hadn't even shot, When reported him, his response was a spam of his keyboard (weifdhjwoifdjweoi) and you picked up the report.. two rounds later, i've still not seen anyone punished with RDM.' Now saying this;

No, Shadow was not atop the tower with me when the grenade was thrown, ( and I never said such) and infact killed me when I Was looking out the window, with a smoke backdrop, nobody even bothered to come up that tower, for the majority of the round. you where told this, and yet you continued to go on and on, about how 'you can't throw a grenade in a populated area' alongside changing it to 'you're not allowed to throw a smoke grenade atop the tower, even if you're the only one because it stops people from seeing you.' .

As for banning me your EXACT quote was;
'If you use admin chat once more I will ban you.'
As opposed to banana's 'If you use admin chat once more, you will be muted on it.'

your job as admin, is to do the right thing, and ensure everyone is having a good time, this is why, when rAge and that other fellow, the one speaking spanish and doing his mic-spam, -Everyone- went out of their way to tell them to shut up, not only this, we had 'Dick' Shouting 'OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP.' we had another person telling rAge to kill himself, we had the entire server say I, to rAge shutting up,

But it was odd, that when I stated 'Listen, the number one gaming rule in history, is; if you've not hit puberty you're not allowed to use a mic.' To which was met with a round of applause, so I find it odd that not only was I the ONLY one muted (which you guys actually didnt unmute me after rounds by the way. ) I Was the only one to be muted for 'disrespect' or 'mic-spam.' Dispite my voice not even being the loudest of the matter.

'you handled well over 200 reports this week.'

Can I Just say, that this guy crowbarred me to death whilst I was speaking to you, you picked up the report, and didnt do anything? Keeping in mind I didn't even shoot let alone move that entire round? What did you do? Absolutely nothing, you didnt open up a chat window, you rdmx3 him (He proceeded to kill two others after me.) So in turn, 250 reports this week, yes, I have seen the quality of how you deal with reports.

as for abuse of power and changing rules?
Okaaaay then~

As for disrespect,
clearly you've disrespected me, you don't handle my reports properly, you openly lied to my face, alongside telling me that 'the whole server was telling you to get me to shut up.'

Whom whole server? you know? the people I talk to on the regular, those whom actually know me, and have spent day after day laughing with me? I find it odd that anyone would suddenly go into @ and say 'Oh my god, this ben guy, he's spent the last two months making us laugh and shit, he's acting as he was when he joined, but now.. Oh my god he's so annoying, gag him.'

Keeping in mind I have NEVER been gagged, aside from that one time mananoanaman (I always say it wrong, Im not going to start now.) thought I said a racial slur for a black person.

Alongside all of this.

Easy now johnler, Stop snapping at people just for commenting, Svans was clearly having A little bit of a laugh, and wouldn't it make sense for someone to want to get down to the point with this?

Ever since we first met Johnler, you've treated me like a third class player, you've never answered my reports with the proper authority, going as far as pretty much skipping such reports.
Not once Johnler..
Not twice Johnler
Nae'.. Not even three times Johnler..

you have NEVER handled my report properly, from me throwing a smoke grenade with NOBODY around, to a guy whom actively shoots me without me as much as firing off a shot that entire round. the multitude of people that I've seen bitching about you, on server is frequented to whenever you log off, I am quite frankly surprised you got any form of support on this, and what support you have got, is from that terrible 'Oh I'll rap if I Succeed' meme.

Not only have you decided to make this Super admin application, you decided to drag nick down with you too, BECAUSE..

It seems odd that you'd suddenly come out with a partnership campaign the night before the administration meeting. after I posted a lengthy no-support post, it is quite clear that you have done such in an attempt to levy some of nickolas's support, ergo hoping to erase the main issue here, and that is..

you're just not a very good admin to say the very least, I'm sorry, but it's true. it's heavily opinionated from what I have seen and witnessed from you, and not only that, you're sitting there lying in your application, saying 'Oh I never said this..' or 'Oooh, I never did that.' when so clearly, I could have five or six people whom where online at the time, come and back me here, to which I refuse to do, given it'd end in a clusterfuck that'd hurt what is clearly the biggest ego ever..

Also: just read;
'Please mind your own business and let me do what i want to do.' From you johnler, and it infuriated me, Dont be fucking rude to admins you shit, they're your partners and friends, and are allowed a fucking opinion, If it where my server, you'd get demoted for that bullshit, but nae'.. you're just showing your true sides with it. good Game Johnler.

Incase he edits it, and nobody pays attention to the edit, Because from what I've seen, that's the sort of caniving evil 'genius' Johnler thinks himself to be.
Johnler wrote:
Well. it seemed like it, since you have been commenting on the things i have done. Like my promising about rapping. Please mind your own business and let me do what i want to do. Especially if you don't know the background behind that promise. It was clearly a joke which many LT members asked me to do for the memes.

Also;Svanzscape wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:
Illiterate roadman? Don't you mean just roadman?

That's like saying "a stupid idiot"

Touché, but illiterate means the inability to read or write, and not stupid. Roadman is a term used for a 'hardman.' see man driving a german whip, dealz on wheelz sorta'guy.

As for posting an admin report against yourself;
That is something within the realm of possibility to do, and I doubt your career as a Zarp Admin would continue on for very long after that, No Johnler, this is the first time I Have had the ability to voice my concerns and opinions regarding you, in a medium where I am not being threatened to be banned or muted. It is an admin application, and I believe everyone should have a right to post their thoughts on the matter, I honestly don't care if you're accepted or not, but I want my chance, to have the rest of the team hear my opinions and thoughts on you as an admin. and as one whom will always speak his mind regarding this or that, you're just going to have to put up with such, as I am 100% sure that any admin or mod on that team will appreciate both sides of the spectrum when in regards to admin applications, both good and bad,

[I will edit out any swear words if any admins wish so, Just.. steam me up @ GingerBeard95, PP is of viatnaam rick from R&M )

My issues with you Johnler are numerous, yet I have with all rights posted on this, with truth and facts from one persons point of view, another person's PoV may vary, but this is what I have seen and read, you state 'I never said I Was going to ban you.' yet from what was said from your own mouth didn't seem like 'Oh you're going to get banned because of too many recents.' that's fair enough to say, but you didnt say that, you said you'd ban me. and that is a point of view, as I told you in admin chat, I felt you where targetting me, because nobody, -Nobody- was gagged aside from me, not the mic spammers whom didnt stop after I Was gagged, and infact I told you, I Agreed with the gag, yet it was biast, and under explaining why, you treated me, with a cold, 'shut up now.' attitude, that admins can see, if they check up on chat logs, (assuming Gmod carries chatlogs, I don't know.) None the less,

The Gingers out!
will reply further when a reply is made.

P.S.
I'm not shitposting, or trying to be rude and disrespectful, I am merely attempting to put my view on the person behind the application, everything said is a truth, yet as I said however, what has been said to me, has always been treated as my own 'point of view.' E.g. he may say 'You're going to get banned if you....' but what he means is 'You have too many warns or recents and are going to get banned if you.' (at the time I Only had two warns rather then three.) it would be legitimate to take a threat of a ban as such rather then what he means to say, and that is not wrong to thing, it is not 'my problem.' it would be the admin whom cannot convey a message across, and in trying to do so, ends up threatening someone in an illegitimate way, yet all examples given are not from a point of view, rather from what has been said, or rather, what hasn't been said in response to not punishing the person in the wrong, Personally however, I've seen him on, seven times throughout my entire career, as opposed to svanscape, or ohana, whom are on practically daily, he is not on as much as any of these other admins and moderators, and such, I will add that to the list of reasons why I don't believe him to be qualified to be a SA,
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777826

Gingermug95 wrote:
you have never handled not one of my reports properly
I am handling every single user's report the same. I always have handled your reports correctly, but have you ever thought that maybe YOU are the one who don't know the rules very well and not a Staff Member? You have no Staffing experience and don't have the tools to see how we handle with situations. So you can not criticize us, once again.

Gingermug95 wrote:

As for banning me your EXACT quote was;
'If you use admin chat once more I will ban you.'
As opposed to banana's 'If you use admin chat once more, you will be muted on it.'

I have NEVER said that if you use admin chat once more i will ban you. I said that "If you use admin chat one more time you will be muted. Instead of complaining here, go and complain at the forums."
I want PROOF of me saying that cause right now you are just trying to find excuses to get me wrong. But the LT members know very well that i know the STAFF ETHOS and would never ban someone for spamming in the admin chat when i can easily mute.

Gingermug95 wrote:

But it was odd, that when I stated 'Listen, the number one gaming rule in history, is; if you've not hit puberty you're not allowed to use a mic.' To which was met with a round of applause, so I find it odd that not only was I the ONLY one muted (which you guys actually didnt unmute me after rounds by the way. ) I Was the only one to be muted for 'disrespect' or 'mic-spam.' Dispite my voice not even being the loudest of the matter.

No. That's not the case. I was AFK back then and Banana told me to get back in game cause YOU were being annoying. Banana also told me that you have been disrespecting multiple times and he was the one who wanted you banned. As for the chat, you said: "If people have not hit puberty yet, they should't be allowed to play on the server . Not use the microphone. I don't know about the other gags. But then you just started complaining in Admin Chat for no reason.

Gingermug95 wrote:
I have seen the quality of how you deal with reports.

Many users believe i handle reports excellently. You are legit the only one complaining... and yet again i want proof.

Gingermug95 wrote:
you have NEVER handled my report properly, from me throwing a smoke grenade with NOBODY around, to a guy whom actively shoots me without me as much as firing off a shot that entire round. the multitude of people that I've seen bitching about you, on server is frequented to whenever you log off, I am quite frankly surprised you got any form of support on this, and what support you have got, is from that terrible 'Oh I'll rap if I Succeed' meme.

As i said again. I asked for proof in the report and none of you had it. Also can you please tell me that IF NOBODY was around, then how the hell did the guy started shooting you? He teleported in the tower? Also. If you have actually read the feedback in my application, you are the only one who doesn't support me. The rap thing, i did it for banter alongside with some other LT members who asked me to do it for fun. But since you and some others thought i did that for the supports and for the bribes, i revoked my promise.

Gingermug95 wrote:
Not only have you decided to make this Super admin application, you decided to drag nick down with you too,

Responded to that already.

Gingermug95 wrote:

you're sitting there lying in your application, saying 'Oh I never said this..' or 'Oooh, I never did that.' when so clearly, I could have five or six people whom where online at the time, come and back me here, to which I refuse to do, given it'd end in a clusterfuck that'd hurt what is clearly the biggest ego ever..

OF COURSE i say that i never said these things you claim i said. instead of just accusing me for saying these stuff, find PROOF OF ME SAYING THEM and i will instantly REVOKE my SA application.

Gingermug95 wrote:
I doubt your career as a Zarp Admin would continue on for very long after that

Then make a report abuse on me! So we can get a LT member's opinion aswell shall we? I believe my career on ZARP will continue as much as it did last time. When i resigned in GOOD TERMS as a Head Admin.

Gingermug95 wrote:
I'm not shitposting, or trying to be rude and disrespectful

You are not shitposting. You are just telling your opinion and i respect that. No worries

This is the last time I respond to your accusations cause there is no point responding in my SA application where you are the one claiming i am the worse at my job. Please don't mention again that i am lying. The Lead Team (the ones voting for me to get SA) will never trust a user above a Staff Member if there is no proof provided. So these posts are meaningless without proof.

Once again. This is my last response. Go and complaint to a Lead Team member instead of just spamming my application with long texts with no proof.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777853

Let's do this then, to save time with the repeated quoting, i'l paragraph this, and number it.

#1:I would not need staffing experience to understand that running around, shooting people without reason, nor the Traitor role, is illegitimate, Yet it seems, you do need staffing experience to not open up a chat, to ask why they killed them, and apparently you do need admin experience to absolutely abuse your role. I can criticise this,

#2:If you're denying that, you're an outright liar Johnler, I wouldn't of said it if it wasn't true.

#3: Lying again, I think the actual quote I used, was..

https://imgur.com/a/b4n3m
If you can't be arsed to click the link Johnler, (given I can't get the image to appear with the html link offered) it says;
Gaming Rule #1
If you havn't hit puberty, do not use a mic,

A common meme, and one I posted on my facebook yesterday, an almost exact copy of what I was saying yesterday, ( I was saying, 'Gaming rule number one, if you havn't hit puberty you're not allowed to use your mic. )

So much for 'Not allowed to play the server.' No, I would never say that, i'm twenty two, I don't wish to hear squeaky voices going off over mic, shouting 'RDM!!!!' or 'KOS --- KOS ---- KoS ---' Repeatedly, and at the time the server agreed with me, because All rAge was doing was mic spamming, something he did both infront of you, and apparantly, when you where afk, (to which is a lie actually, as you where happily running around, playing the game.)

#4: So because I am opinionated to believe you're not handling my reports properly, something to which is entirely true, what exactly am I to have proof off? you accepting my report? an infinite amount of chat-space as to where I could screenshot, and prove you've not punished a person that has so -clearly- broken the rules,

that point being, you're asking for 'evidence' of stuff, that can only be sorted with a checking of the logs, got a round number mate? let me guess, No.

#5: The proof was there, you refused to look at it, and you mishandled it, there was me, dead, head leaning against the window, twisted and contorted to look quite funny, with the only blood splatters that prove it was taken from the ladder going upwards into the room I was presently in, Not to -mention- that in the report itself, he stated 'I threw an incendiary.' and not a smoke.

The fact that you, in that reply, have replied, quite aggressively means You've a low tolerance, you're constantly referring to 'Give me evidance' when you know well and truly, (because I myself told you I wherent recording at the time.) that I cannot provide, on a post, that you -asked- me to write, attempting to make me look like the dumbass, that is the thing, you have no right to sit there and lie to my face, about how I told people 'if you've not hit puberty, you're not allowed to play the server.' and such bullshit regarding incidents that you know, well and truly, you where in the wrong,

As I said, it is not for them to believe me or not, it is for them to look and see what every player believes and thinks about this player, evidance or not, well done however for trying to state you're immune to everything I say because I'm not posting screenshots, I love that kind of attitude, the.. 'I can get away with anything, if people are retarded enough not to press F12 or printscreen.'

That's right,
Ginger's out of here again.

P.S. Johnler HIMSELF asked me that if I felt like he was abusing his position or making up rules, I Should post it on his SA application, Nae'infact he begged me to do such because he felt it would be a 'boon' to it, only after I posted has he changed this fact, only after I posted has it become 'harrassment,' attacking him personally.
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Super Admin] Johnler's Application 6 years 5 months ago #777889

THIS IS THE 1 he deserves the promotion
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator