SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:196773102
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Lerpson/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
4k hours
Languages I speak:
English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
From my experience so far, I have been one of the few admins dealing with a majority of the problems players are facing. I am also making sure that I am not biased towards anyone I may like or dislike. So far it seems everyone on the server is happy to see me as staff members, you can ask many newer players or returning players and they will share the same positive thoughts.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I truly care about the server and I think the community can see that so far. Something I would like to point out is that lead team members have watched me handle sits, hand out punishments, and take care of difficult problems. I am sure they can all say they have seen me handle these situations with grace, understanding, and fairness. Although I have not been admin for very long this time around, my dedication has been very apparent throughout the community.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Well this has happened to me recently where I needed the help of a higher up when dealing with an RDM situation. I believe this is rather self explanatory, firstly try to get into contact with as many higher ups as possible, there is almost always one that can help you. However, I was lucky enough to be able to contact a LT member in time, if there was nobody able to contact, and say the RDM situation was only to be handled by me, I would go by what the recent punishments and policy require. Say it is something like doxxing, if there is no LT present, I will follow the policy in banning the user then directly communicate that with the lead team.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Firstly I would look at all the evidence shared in the report, next, I will speak with the staff member about the evidence and the accusations to get their side of the story. Next, I will speak with other LT members to agree on what the punishment should be. If the proof is not enough and the other LT does not agree with a punishment I will end up denying the report abuse. If the evidence is substantial and warrants a punishment, depending on the severity, there could be a demotion or an official warning.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would directly message the staff member, calmly letting him know that the ban was too long and I would encourage them to reduce the ban to a fair amount. Next I will go over the staffing policies and ask them why they went that route, maybe the player was being a nuisance, then if that player has been causing problems then I will be able to understand why they banned that user. However, if it was out of emotion or spite, then I will be sure to give them a very good and clear explanation as to why that is wrong, and how it can hurt the server.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would more than likely tell the staff member to feel free to hand out a harsher punishment. This will teach the user to behave, I would freeze the user myself as well and I will tell them they need to stop behaving in that manner. If they are already frozen, and they keep misbehaving with micspam or chat spam, mutes will be handed out as well. If the staff member is unable to stop most players from this, then I will have to show the staff member how to conduct proper sits, how to control players that are roaming around minging, ect.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
If it is anyone above my rank, I will not be able to much other than strongly encourage them to make a demotion request, if a staff member below me is breaking rules and is reported to me I will ask for proof. If there is proof, I will have to speak with the staff member, however, I will still want to see a demotion request on the forums, this is because everyone needs to see and have a say in this, and if there is no requestion, I will still speak with other LT members to make sure the staff member is dealt with accordingly.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
This is all dependent on the severity, if it is just an argument, I will probably not step in as it is not my place. However, if it is worse I will try to resolve the situation by talking to both sides. This takes the entire staff team though, I am unable to stop arguments between members, all I can do alone is stay out of it and promote a positive atmosphere.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
If a staff member is acting like this I will immediately tell them to stop, this is unacceptable because staff members are supposed to be there for the players. I would also contact other higher ups letting them know about this behavior as well. If the staff member continues to abuse after I tell him to stop, I will then gain evidence, and come to a conclusion with any active LT members.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1820
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Lerpson's Super Administrators Application 4 months 2 weeks ago #1418646

:support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP] Lerpson's Super Administrators Application 4 months 2 weeks ago #1418648

:plussp: my vote would be yes if I could be there gang
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP] Lerpson's Super Administrators Application 4 months 2 weeks ago #1418649

Expertly handled a situation involving me and a political enemy the other night!

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun