Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417866

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

-Prop hunt Related-
Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server:
An example of microphone spam would be shouting the same sounds into the microphone over and over again.
An example of text spam would be writing the same words over and over again.
I'd tell the person breaking this rule to stop spamming and if they don't stop, I'd mute/gag him for a few minutes.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
I would send him the following message: "That spot cannot be used and is unfair to the hunters since you cannot be killed in that spot, Do you mind leaving this place?" I would simply give a verbal warning if he were to leave, and if he was unable to leave, I would Bring him from the area. But if he doesn't care then I would Slay him and warn him if he still doesn't care and exploit again, then I would warn and kick him for Exploiting.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario:
Ghosting is when two individuals from separate teams one member in the props team and the other one in the hunter team and communicating threw Discord call and the dead guy from Props team telling to the friend from Hunters team where are the alive props are.
An example would be, is when the Hunter goes into the room where the remaining props are and straight to the place where the prop is hiding and kills him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
Returning to the Prophunt and the fact that people are returning to the server brought back memories of my enjoyable times there and also the great community. Having the time I spent as an administrator and faced many challenges in that role. I believe my current play time and the experience I have could benefit the community and I would like to help while having a great time.
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417868

he's back
:support:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darka

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417869

:minussp:
I can’t support you as you’re a known exploiter and don’t want to stop exploiting. Besides that you’re a good guy, just a tiny bit too arrogant for my taste. But that’s maybe because you’ve played longer and know the maps more. But even besides all of this, I can’t support a person who doesn’t respect the rules in every map and round of the game.
  • Feelux
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Prop Hunt Moderator
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Feelux.

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417870

:plussp:

It's alive xd
  • ✓VolTaGe✓
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Still alive
  • Thanks received: 9
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by ✓VolTaGe✓.

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417871

Feelux wrote:
I can’t support a person who doesn’t respect the rules in every map and round of the game.

A bit too harsh to say this, don't you think? If I didn't respect the rules in every map and round of the game I would have multiple warnings or bans. If I didn't respect, why would I even apply for moderator and spend so many of my time, just to help the community? If you want to, we could further more talk privately on discord to understand both sides of view.
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417872

Darka wrote:
Feelux wrote:
I can’t support a person who doesn’t respect the rules in every map and round of the game.

A bit too harsh to say this, don't you think? If I didn't respect the rules in every map and round of the game I would have multiple warnings or bans. If I didn't respect, why would I even apply for moderator and spend so many of my time, just to help the community? If you want to, we could further more talk privately on discord to understand both sides of view.
stop waffling
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Buffy, Darka

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417874

Exploits and ruins the Prop Hunt experience, we can't have this guy as a Mod :minussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Darka

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417875

Buffy wrote:
Exploits and ruins the Prop Hunt experience, we can't have this guy as a Mod :minussp:
To add to this point,

:minussp:

recently you were supposedly hacking on the prop hunt server. you killed the ENTIRE prop team more than 5 times, and you wouldnt stop. also your attitude on the prop hunt server was appaling; you were disrespectful, arrogant, and slightly malicious.

recently your attitude has gotten a bit less worse, but still from what i can see on the prop hunt server and from that occasion, you are not fit for staff at all.

good luck nonetheless.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy, Darka, CEO of Business, Nogtog

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417876

sorry for hacking will not happen again
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417877

I don’t want to go further into it. You’ve been staff before and that’s respectable. Never knew you back then. I only know from when I’ve played with you. You have a lot of knowledge about spots and what props to be. Therefore you have a massive advantage when choosing a spot to hide and taunt. You’re hiding inside texture, places where people can’t see or shoot you even if they try. I’ve told you today that I don’t dislike what you do and you’ve told me that you’re exploiting and are even encouraging it to new players (and or old players) - I have screenshots of you telling me in admin chat in game if it. A member of the staff wouldn’t do so. I have nothing more to say about this matter and takes this into consideration when playing on the prop hunt server. We all want to play fair and have fun.

To talk about your attitude is another thing. You seem really energetic and playful. But you come across as ignorant, arrogant and rude when being confronted.

In advance if you would tell me that I know exploitable spots and out of bounds areas and how to reach them, I do know. The only thing is, I’m not abusing it. I’m showing it to our Server Owner Donny, who can check up on it and make sure we can play fair and square.

Sorry to say but I’m not supporting.
/ Feelux
  • Feelux
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Prop Hunt Moderator
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Feelux.

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417878

Dude, what engouraging to the new players, your saying like I do teachings on how to exploit. If your talking about how I said "they do it, I do it. Nobody was mad about it" On the server that time they were friends and we were not playing seriously just having fun. If not send the screenshot and if I was exploiting on every map every round why you didn't !warn me, why you didn't !kick me? And please give me examples which exploits I used that I was impossible to be killed and abusing it. If your talking about the fountain map probably a week ago as lighter I went inside tree texture and I started taunting so that people would know where I am and you couldn't kill me you told me that I couldn't be killed I left that spot and I didn't use that spot again.
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417941

:plussp:

good luck mate
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 5 months 1 week ago #1417956

Thank you for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and apply again next week. To try and help you, they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more time

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

298 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun