Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415088

RP Name: JMTyeet
Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/jmtrankin/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189474617

Current Gametracker Profiles:

To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/YEET/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: over 5000 hours

Languages I Speak:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

rdm is short for random death match and it is when a Player A kills Player B for no roleplay reason, some examples of rdm includes killing miners that are innocently mining for no reason, rdm is normally punishible with a warn but depending on recents it could be a ban, mass rdm consists of 3 or more people.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR or New Life Rule is a rule in darkrp where if you die in a district you cannot go back to the district for a specific amount of time, an example of nlr is if Player A raids Player B and Player A dies and if they come back and raid player B they would be breaking NLR, there are some items which makes nlr negated for example in a nuke Cop Jobs can nlr during it, dying in a mummy suit and or having tac insersions will negate nlr.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I will first take Player A to a roof and then check logs, after checking logs i will go to Player B and ask him if i can bring him just in case he is in an rp situation, Both players will be brought to the roof and i will ask Player B why did he kill player A, depending on the reasoning i will have to ask Player B for evidence, this could be a small clip and if the clip is valid i will punish Player B, if they are new i will most likely give them a verbal first time but if they continue i will have to warn them.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
As a moderator your powers are very restricted to the most powerful punishments being a jail , kick and warn, if a player is consistantly mass rdming spawn i would have to freeze them and give them a jail as they are disrupting multiple players roleplay and if they continue after that i would have to get an admin on to ban them for 2-3 days for no intent to rp and mass rdm.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I have been playing zarp for over 6 years now and it has never really changed and my love for it has only increased as time went on, zarp is a very custom and unique server being one of the only servers with custom suits and printers that i first saw, i got into the server with my brothers and friends and at first i did rulebreak but then i understood how it all worked and i have alot of knowledge of the server and how it works, i have been staff multiple times on the server, i cant remember correctly how many times i was admin but i believe it was 3 times, and i belive thoughout those times of being staff i did very positive things to the server, i was prevously staff in 2020 and i was in standby and i was working alongside a headadmin called CEO of Business or Auzzi, thought this time we would help eachother with staff duties and i helped him with stuff that lead team would normally do for example 2 staff got accepted called Zui and Sync and they was minges and the owner at the time TheXnator wouldnt do much about them and i was recording them abusing their power and breaking server rules, after 2 hours of this they got demoted and i sent the video to the lead team, i also got 2 hackers kicked via spectating and with CEO, i also did some events for some suits with ceo in a hitman event and it was very fun and i miss these times.
I should be staff today because i see many rulebreaks happen and sometimes people cant report it due to not having recording softwares and overnight i see many many rulebreaks and normally there are no staff, if i was given staff again i would be there when the admins are not and punish the people who are rulebreaking at late hours, i have alot of experience with the commands of admin and moderator and i know them very well, i understand the process of doing f1s and how to punish players and i think the most important thing with being staff is to be fair, i can use my knowledge of the server to help out inexperienced players and give them items and a start to the server, most players who are new get raided and never leave again and i believe if i could help 1 new player it would make a positive outcome, there is also currently no moderators on the server and i would like to be the first one on that list.

I belive that during the admin meeting the staff believe that i am at the moment not trusted with admin so i can prove that i have changed for the better is to apply for moderator and give the players a fun and fair roleplaying experience, i think due to my experience , knowledge of the server and prevous staffing i believe i should be given another chance of being staff for the server, i have no recent punishments and i have been making reports to the staff team about players and i am a consistant player, i understand that my community ban was recently however i want to prove that i have changed so if you can give me a chance at moderator i would greatly appreciate it.

I would like to see constructive criticism so it can help me improve what i can
Thanks for reading my moderator application
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by User.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415089

ssrp suggestion
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415090

please change title to SSRP Moderator
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415091

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415092

OnionRings wrote:
need post name changed please
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415093

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415094

:minussp:
another bad suggestion
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415096

shit suggestion
:denied:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415101

This suggestion should definetly be denied
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415102

give up
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415354

bump
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415355

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Has a recent punishment

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza