RP Name: _Lucky_
Link to Steam Profile: Steam Profile
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:169327384
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - GameTracker

Estimated Server Time: 1342 Hours

Languages I Speak: English

Promotion Related
Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1. Before handing a punishment out i would check the rap sheet and if enough recent warning i would ban for a valid amount of time depending on how many recent warnings they have.

2. If X player is showing they have NITRP and is just here to troll to a mass level and mass rule braking.

3. If i find anyone exploiting or abusing in game mechanics or trying to crash the server/hacking.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server: There is many ways the F1 menu can be used to assist you in admin duties such as the Active NLR tab, this tab shows you who's got NLR and in which zone if you see X player in that zone whilst on that list its has proven they are braking NLR.

The logging menu is the main menu in my opinion which collects all the info we mainly need. if a player reports rdm or rda we can go into this menu and see what time it happened and who did what to each player.

The warning tab shows which players have had warnings on that day so if they continue to do what they have already been warned for we can take appropriate action against them.

The admin request tab is a pretty simple one, this is where incoming reports show up and where we start the F1's where we can see in a brief explanation what the player is reporting going forward we can use all the above steps to assist the player.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

I would go to them and give them a verbal warning asking them to stop or i would have to take action against them. if they carry on doing this then i would either mute then or global mute them depending on with communication method they are using

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I would first let them know i am dealing with the appeal and tell them i will get back to them as soon as i have an answer. then i would get incontact with the staff member who gave the ban and discuss it with them. after having a convocation with them about the ban i would go back to there appeal and let them know if we have denied it or accepted it.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I think i should be promoted because I feel like from my past experience as a staff i have the knowledge and understanding on what i can do as an admin on zarp. I can handle much more complex reports than sometime a mod can do due to the few permissions they have, I'm mostly active every night and sometimes higher staff members arnt online or are afk when need to either ban someone or unban someone. with a promotion to admin i can do these things just like in the past i had no problem being nor using admins permissions and i believe if i do get this promotion it'll give the current zarp players a smoother playing experience.
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Lucky's Application 9 months 3 weeks ago #1412584

Idk man. :neutralsp:
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Admin] Lucky's Application 9 months 3 weeks ago #1412585

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Admin] Lucky's Application 9 months 3 weeks ago #1412587

Sponsored by Shell !!!!
  • Shell V-Power
  • User is blocked
  • You can be sure of Shell
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Admin] Lucky's Application 9 months 3 weeks ago #1412588

AFK 24/7 :minussp:
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP Admin] Lucky's Application 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412756

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve behaviour towards discrimination on the server

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun