Time Zone: GMT+2

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391277709/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215505990

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Luigi/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 40 Hours

Languages I Speak: English, German

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
"Random Death Match" (RDM) would be if a player were to shoot and kill another player for no apparent reason, with no role-play or justification, and without any interaction or prior conflict. This act of killing would be considered RDM because it is not based on any in-game rules or logic.
RDM is generally frowned upon in most online games and can result in punishment or consequences such as being banned or kicked from the server. Players are usually expected to follow the rules of the game, and engage in fair play and sportsmanship to create a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
"New Life Rule" (NLR) would be if a player were to engage in a role-play situation with another player, and their character died as a result. Under the NLR rule, the player must then respawn as a new character with no knowledge of the previous situation or any ongoing conflicts. This is done to ensure fair play and prevent players from using knowledge gained from previous lives to gain an unfair advantage or continue ongoing conflicts.
The NLR rule is usually enforced by the game server or by the players themselves. It is important for players to follow the NLR rule to create a fair and enjoyable role-playing experience for everyone involved.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

Review the report: Start by reviewing the report and gathering all the necessary information, including the names of the players involved, the time and location of the incident, and any relevant screenshots or video evidence.

Investigate: Conduct an investigation to determine whether the accusation is true or false. This may involve interviewing witnesses, reviewing chat logs, or watching the gameplay footage.

Gather information: Gather as much information as possible about the incident to make an informed decision. This may involve reviewing the game's rules and guidelines to determine if any were violated.

Take action: If you determine that player B did, in fact, kill player A for no reason, take appropriate action. This may involve issuing a warning, or ban depending on player B's rapsheet

Communicate the outcome: Once the situation has been resolved, communicate the outcome to both player A and player B. This will help prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future and will promote fairness and accountability in the game.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

Freeze the user: Freeze the user responsible for the mass RDM to prevent them from causing further harm. This will give you time to assess the situation and determine the appropriate course of action.

Inform the users: Inform the other users in the game that you are aware of the situation and are taking steps to prevent further harm. This will help calm the situation.

Report to higher authority: Report the incident to a higher authority, such as an administrator. They may have the power to issue a ban and can take additional steps to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

I am writing to express my interest in applying for a moderator position within your community.
I have been an active member of ZarpGaming for a considerable amount of time, and I am familiar with the rules and regulations of the server.
I believe that my experience and dedication to the server would make me an ideal candidate for a moderator position.
I have always been an advocate for the importance of a friendly and positive gaming community.
As a moderator, I would uphold the rules and regulations of the server, ensuring that all players are treated equally and with respect.
I am committed to creating a safe and enjoyable environment for all players, and I believe that my passion for the game and the community would make me an effective moderator.
I have a thorough understanding of how to resolve conflicts and deal with disruptive players, and I am confident in my ability to maintain a fair and unbiased approach in all situations.
Furthermore, I am highly committed to my responsibilities as a moderator, and I understand the importance of being active and responsive within the community. I am willing to dedicate my time and effort to ensure that all players are enjoying the game to its fullest potential, and I am confident that I would be an excellent addition to the ZarpGaming team.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the ZarpGaming community.
  • Luigi
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Die zweite Ratte's application 1 year 1 month ago #1405576

:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP Moderator] Die zweite Ratte's application 1 year 1 month ago #1405581

:plussp:
  • mungers
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • WICKED B)
  • Thanks received: 92
yes

[SSRP Moderator] Die zweite Ratte's application 1 year 1 month ago #1405587

:support: :)
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP Moderator] Die zweite Ratte's application 1 year 1 month ago #1405820

:support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Die zweite Ratte's application 1 year 1 month ago #1405821

:support: you have my vote
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[SSRP Moderator] Die zweite Ratte's application 1 year 1 month ago #1406045

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Low activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun