Steam Name: Harper

Time Zone: UTC / GMT+0

Link to Steam Profile: Elemental's Steam

What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59574227

Current Gametracker Profiles: Current | Previous | Original

Estimated Server Time: 1500+ hours within SSRP current and past servers

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My experience as an administrator has allowed me to continuously learn and improve which contributes to my development towards lead team. Through the knowledge and understanding provided by my peers, the server rules and the community policies, I am able to confidently resolve issues alongside my colleagues.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
When it comes to being a good candidate for the super administrator team, the capabilities of the staff member are truly unparalleled. I believe they seek to perform at the highest level producing results of the highest quality when performing any task. A good candidate is trustworthy, professional and has a strong work ethic towards the community. They have an enormous range of potential uses within the team. Whether it's training new staff, providing reports, discussing server changes, analysing appeals, or assisting with complex scenarios, they are capable of contributing in a variety of ways.

In addition to their raw capabilities, they can provide valuable insights and perspectives to the team, helping them to make informed decisions about how to manage the community. Furthermore, their ability to continuously learn and adapt means that they can quickly adapt to any changes within the community to ensure that the staff ethos and other policies remain accurate and relevant.

Overall, their extensive training, efficiency, and unique capabilities make an ideal candidate for the super administrator team. And I am able to provide an unprecedented level of support and assistance, ensuring that the team is able to manage the community and staff team effectively and efficiently.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There has not been a time where I have needed a lead team member when one is not available, however generally speaking if a lead team member is not available, the first step would be to consult any available documentation or resources that may help in resolving the issue such as the server rules and policies. If that is not sufficient, I would then attempt to resolve the issue myself, utilizing any relevant tools at my disposal. If the issue still remains unresolved, I would escalate the issue to lead team when they were next available, ensuring that all relevant information and details are provided.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
If I were to receive an abuse report against another staff member, it would be important to handle the situation with care and follow the appropriate procedures. The first step would be to gather as much information as possible about the incident, including any relevant evidence.

Once I have all the necessary information, I would initiate an internal investigation into the matter. This may involve interviewing the staff member in question, as well as any witnesses or parties involved. It would also be important to maintain confidentiality throughout the investigation, ensuring that the privacy and reputation of all parties involved are protected.

Based on the findings of the investigation, I would then determine the appropriate course of action. If the allegations are found to be true, disciplinary action may need to be taken against the staff member, which could include a verbal discussion, official warnings, or termination of staff role, depending on the severity of the offense.

Throughout the entire process, clear communication with all parties involved is crucial. It is important to keep the affected parties informed of the investigation's progress and any actions taken as a result of the findings. Additionally, it may be necessary to communicate with peers in lead team to discuss the outcome of a report.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
If a staff member were to ban a user for an excessive amount of time, my first step would be to review the ban and gather as much information as possible about the circumstances that led to it. This may involve reviewing the user's history, the staff member's actions, and any relevant evidence.

Once I have a clear understanding of the situation, I would approach the staff member to discuss the ban and gather their perspective. It is important to approach the situation in a non-confrontational manner and to assume good faith on the part of the staff member, as they may have had valid reasons for the length of the ban.

During the conversation, I would seek to understand the staff member's reasoning behind the ban and determine if it was in line with ZARP rules and policies. If the ban is found to be excessive or unfair, I would work with the staff member to determine the appropriate course of action, which may involve shortening the ban, issuing an apology to the user, or other corrective measures.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If a staff member is struggling to deal with a user in an appropriate manner, it is important to address the situation promptly to ensure that the user's needs are being met and that the staff member is receiving the support and guidance they require.

My first step would be to review the situation and gather as much information as possible about the interaction between the staff member and the user. This may involve reviewing chat logs, accounts of previous interactions, and any relevant policies or server rules in question.

Once I have a clear understanding of the situation, I would approach the staff member to discuss their behaviour and the concerns that have been raised. It is important to approach the conversation in a non-confrontational manner and to provide specific examples of the behaviour that needs to be addressed.

During the conversation, I would seek to understand the staff member's perspective and any challenges they may be facing in dealing with the user. I would also provide guidance and any resources to help the staff member improve their communication and conflict resolution skills.

If the situation is particularly challenging or the staff member is resistant to change, it may be necessary to involve a senior member of the team to provide additional support and guidance.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
In the event that a staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, it is important to approach the situation in a fair and objective way to ensure that all parties are treated with respect and that the issue is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.

My first step would be to gather all relevant information and evidence related to the accusation. This may involve reviewing logs, accounts of previous interactions, screenshots or recordings, and any relevant policies or rules that may have been exploited.

Once I have a clear understanding of the situation, I would approach each staff member separately to hear their perspective and gather additional information. During these conversations, I would seek to understand the motivations behind each staff member's actions and any challenges they may be facing. If necessary, I may involve another member of the lead team to provide additional support and guidance.

After gathering all relevant information and perspectives, I would work to identify any rule violations and take appropriate action to address them. This may involve disciplinary action against one or both staff members, as well as implementing additional training or support to prevent similar situations from occurring in the future.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
If a staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member or sparks an argument within the staff team, it is important to address the situation promptly to prevent any further escalation and to maintain a healthy and respectful work environment.

The first step would be to gather all relevant information and evidence related to the incident. Once I have a clear understanding of the situation, I would approach the staff members involved separately to hear their perspectives and gather any additional information. During these conversations, I would seek to understand the root cause of the issue and work to identify any misunderstandings or miscommunications that may have contributed to the incident.

Next, I would bring both staff members together to have an open and honest conversation about the incident. During this conversation, I would encourage each staff member to share their perspectives and feelings in a respectful and constructive manner. I would work to facilitate the conversation and ensure that both staff members feel heard and valued. If necessary, I may involve another member of lead team to provide additional support and guidance.

After the conversation, I would work with the staff members to identify any actionable steps that can be taken to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future. This may involve implementing additional training or support to improve communication and conflict resolution skills. If this is a recurring situation or depending on the severity, disciplinary action may need to be taken.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
If I spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, I would immediately generate a report with all the relevant evidence and submit it to my peers in lead team for review. I would not hesitate to take immediate action to protect users from further harm, including suspending the staff member's powers by removing them from their position under an emergency action.

In addition to taking action to protect users, I would also work with lead team to investigate the situation further and determine if there are any underlying issues that need to be addressed within the staff team. This might involve conducting additional training or implementing new policies to prevent similar situations from occurring in the future. Once the immediate threat has been resolved from the server, I would approach the staff member in question privately and explain the situation to them. I would make it clear that their behaviour is not acceptable and that it has harmed other users.

I would then listen to their perspective and give them an opportunity to explain their actions. If they admit their mistake and show remorse, I would work with them to determine an appropriate course of action, such as issuing an apology or providing restitution to affected users. If they deny any wrongdoing or refuse to take responsibility for their actions, I would escalate the matter for further investigation and action. Ultimately, my top priority would always be to maintain a high quality experience and positive well-being of the users within the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Kind regards,
E.
  • Elemental
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 58
Elemental
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404968

Great application and all (didn’t read it ngl), however, you’ve had shown some questionable behavior in terms of staffing (Ex: Punishing players for questioning your “authority”). I could be wrong, but best of luck nevertheless. :minussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Buffy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skiper, roll sb

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404969

:minussp:
Questioned my authority and quite frankly would be better off perm banned for questioning it.
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy, Skiper

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404970

Of course, it was one of the first punishments since returning, I did apologise for that, I came from lead team back in 2013-2016 where we did have paragraphs and essays in the reasoning. I have since spoken with lead team and taken onboard all suggestions and recommendations to improve my administrating display. I continue to learn and improve but I thank you for your time reading my application and the feedback provided.
  • Elemental
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
Elemental

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404971

:plussp: They can't get in your way if someone argues with a super administration person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elemental

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404993

whistlindiesel enjoyer
:plussp:

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404997

To Be Honest wrote:
whistlindiesel enjoyer

why would you watch someone who ruins cars ( ik it's fun and all but why men :( )
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405001

In my opinion, it would be best for Elemental to gain more experience and improve his skills before being promoted to the position of Super Admin. While he may have some strengths and abilities, there are areas in which he could benefit from additional training or experience. Being a Super Admin requires a high level of technical expertise, as well as strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. If the individual is promoted prematurely, he may struggle to meet the demands of the role, which could lead to frustration for both themselves and the community. It would be wise for him to continue building his skills and gaining more experience in his current role before considering a promotion to Super Admin.

Of course this is just my opinion :zarp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405003

I'm gonna focus heavily on your Negatives in this reply so don't take it as me saying you're doing nothing right as your activity on ttt and TS is fantastic

Personally I don't think you're ready atm, it's clear you're enthusiastic about the server as proven by your activity but there's a lot of things you lack, you rarely talk in the admin chat and I don't think you even pay attention to it since I've seen full out arguments between staff members go under your nose, talking to staff on ts is great but doesn't make up for a lack of a presence actually ingame

Another point is relationship with users and staff, I've seen on the server that people complain about you being strict and warning over small things, you should be a lot friendlier and interact with users if you want then to come to you for help and for relationship with staff you mentioned in your app you try to help staff with applications however I've dmed you several times for help with apps and feedback and not once have I received an answer from you I'm not sure if this is the same with everyone else but I feel like you shouldn't mention that in your app if you haven't been fully following it

Lastly I don't think we really need a new HA, you said we need an EU HA but darling is available nearly all the time and more or less same with henny, everything else apart from the advanced anti cheat I've mentioned previously and I don't think we need a new HA just for that reason

If you think I'm wrong or misunderstood about anything here feel free to mention it
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy, Darling, God dammit Ross, Skiper

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405004

I do believe you may have the wrong person or app. I don't play TTT or use the TS server. I am active in the admin chat and if I ever witnessed arguments between staff even within the role I'm in now I would raise concerns. This is for SSRP.
  • Elemental
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
Elemental

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405018

њћџљђ wrote:
I'm gonna focus heavily on your Negatives in this reply so don't take it as me saying you're doing nothing right as your activity on ttt and TS is fantastic

Personally I don't think you're ready atm, it's clear you're enthusiastic about the server as proven by your activity but there's a lot of things you lack, you rarely talk in the admin chat and I don't think you even pay attention to it since I've seen full out arguments between staff members go under your nose, talking to staff on ts is great but doesn't make up for a lack of a presence actually ingame

Another point is relationship with users and staff, I've seen on the server that people complain about you being strict and warning over small things, you should be a lot friendlier and interact with users if you want then to come to you for help and for relationship with staff you mentioned in your app you try to help staff with applications however I've dmed you several times for help with apps and feedback and not once have I received an answer from you I'm not sure if this is the same with everyone else but I feel like you shouldn't mention that in your app if you haven't been fully following it

Lastly I don't think we really need a new HA, you said we need an EU HA but darling is available nearly all the time and more or less same with henny, everything else apart from the advanced anti cheat I've mentioned previously and I don't think we need a new HA just for that reason

If you think I'm wrong or misunderstood about anything here feel free to mention it
I also wanna add something to codingbro's reply

I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word.
This happens a lot when your drunk.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Darling, God dammit Ross

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405019

Ok, I can clearly see that we don't take forums replies seriously.
Anyone that does know me knows that I do not drink alcohol, nor am I or ever have been racist in anyway.

I would appreciate if replies could be kept relevant however I feel as though this comment is just going to fall of deaf ears.
  • Elemental
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
Elemental

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405034

A trustworthy and friendly guy who has a lot of responsibilities IRL and is able to juggle them with his staff roles very well
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405036

DarkRP :zarp:
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405070

:support: :woohoo:
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405226

No :minussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405228

sinzz wrote:

Elaborate
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405229

Paladin wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Elaborate

I heard the opinion of others and I think that a "no" might be enough and I think that repeating the opinion of others would not be too constructive
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405233

Elemental wrote:
Anyone that does know me knows that I do not drink alcohol, nor am I or ever have been racist in anyway.
do you have any proof of these claims? i dont believe you
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Super Admin] |E| Elemental's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1405234

Of course, please see all evidence of my racism Here
  • Elemental
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP