SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:521034821

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/pizza2/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time:
620h

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
The time spent as an administrator helped me understand how to behave in the right situation and how to personalize the server in order to satisfy other players and make the work of moderators and admins easier. For about 550 hours spent in the staff team on the Prophunt server, I had to deal with many situations that certainly contributed to the improvement of the server in some way.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Many factors make me a good candidate for Super Administrator. One of them is the fact that I have spent about 620 hours on the server, including about 550 hours as an administrator. Many commands and abilities in the role of Super Administrator could help me keep the server in the best possible condition. Considering the fact that I am probably one of the most active Staff Team members of the Prophunt staff, This fact also reinforces that maybe I should be promoted.

I have had to deal with many situations on the server that in some way affected the game and the enjoyment of spending time on the zarp server for other players. I try to keep it in the best possible condition in the way I can, so that players will willingly enter the server and recommend it to others.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
One of the most notorious situations where you can't do anything as an administrator is dealing with cheaters. In such a situation, I often get insulted by other players for being an Administrator and not doing anything about a suspicious player. However, if I see such a player breaking the rules by using game-enhancing software, I often write to the Lead Team members so that they can enter the server and punish the player accordingly. However, if there is an occasion when no Lead Team member is available for unknown reasons, I will record evidence of his cheating along with a copy of his Steam ID and create a new topic on the zarpgaming website or send it to someone on the Lead Team.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
In such a situation, a lot of evidence and arguments are needed. It is known that such cases happen, but this is a rather unusual report of a person who somehow got into the Staff Team.

First of all, I would need evidence to prove that he was really behaving badly towards someone else. In this case you can send screenshots or videos. I would also ask other people if they saw the incident. If the evidence gathered is sufficient to make a decision, I would discuss it with the other staff members and we would decide how to punish this member. In more serious cases, such a staff member may be demoted.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First, I would ask him if it was mentioned during his training, because punishment for too long for another player is not a good idea. I would give him a few tips in which situation he should punish somebody and for how long punishments should be. It is worth considering whether he would be favorable to the punishment if he were in that person's position. It's also not too good to punish players for no good reason. (At this point, as an idea for Staff, I would add a command for example "!punish", which will display for how long we can punish players and reason when we can punish them.)

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

In this situation, I would tell this person to stop it and finish this job for him and telling him step by step how to do it correctly and what to pay attention to. If this is a new person in the Staff Team, it is understandable, however, it's a person with longer experience who, for example, has forgotten how to act in certain situations, I would suggest a short training to remind him how to do it.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

If there is evidence from either party, it would certainly help determine which staff team member needs to improve their behavior. However, if there is no evidence, I would need to contact with other staff members and players to gain a thorough understanding of what happened and to determine an appropriate solution for the situation. I would also remind both staff members that their actions affect the experience of other players on the server, as well as the reputation of the server, and that an important role of staff members is to make the experience enjoyable and fun for everyone.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would introduce them to how other staff members should be treated to keep good atmosphere in the whole Staff Team. I would also encourage them to talk on Team Speak or Discord and explain everything to each other. If there was no agreement between them, I would ask the Lead Team what we should do with them.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

In this situation, I would immediately stop this member of Staff Team and talk to him in private chat or get him on other forms of communication why he did it. I would report the situation to the rest of the Lead Team and remind him the rules and listen to his explanation of why he did that. If we all decide to acquit him and give him a chance, I would have an eye on him, if he did it deliberately to just make the game difficult for others and he admit it, he can be also demoted
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by pizza. Reason: correcting a sentence and adding a few words
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt SA] Pizza's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403965

:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pizza

[Prophunt SA] Pizza's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403966

:support:
  • OnionRings