Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403698

Steam Name: nathan chiggers xviii

Time Zone: est

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348994660

What server are you applying for? ssrp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194364466

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Nathan%20Chig...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 10+

Languages I speak: english

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have had several months of experience as an administrator on ZarpGaming, and I believe this has given me the knowledge, skills, and confidence to become a successful super administrator. I have been able to handle a variety of situations with skill and professionalism and have been able to provide players with the best possible experience when playing on the server. I am familiar with the rules and regulations of the server and have been able to use them to resolve difficult situations. I have also gained a lot of experience with dealing with difficult players and staff members, which I believe will be invaluable when it comes to being a super administrator.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I believe my experience as an administrator has given me the qualities needed to be an effective super administrator. I have an in-depth understanding of the rules and regulations of the server, as well as an understanding of the different roles the staff team members have and how they work together. I have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and I strive to ensure that all players are treated equally and fairly. I am also a strong communicator and am able to effectively communicate with both players and staff members in a respectful manner. I am also highly organized and efficient, which I believe will be beneficial in ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Finally, I am committed to upholding the values and standards of ZarpGaming, and I am willing to go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has a positive experience when playing on the server.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

One situation I encountered as an administrator was when a player was accused of cheating. It was a difficult situation as the player was adamant that they had not broken the rules and that they had not been given the opportunity to explain their side of the story. As the lead team member was not available at the time, I had to work around the obstacle and I decided to investigate the situation further. I looked at the evidence presented by the accuser and the player, and I was able to come to a conclusion based on the facts. I then proceeded to explain my decision to both parties and explain why the action had been taken.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

If I received an abuse report against another staff member, I would take the following steps to review and handle the report. First, I would reach out to the staff member in question and ask them to explain the situation from their point of view. I would then review any evidence they have provided, as well as any evidence provided by the reporter. I would also review any relevant logs that might help me to come to a conclusion. Once I have reviewed all the evidence, I would then decide if the staff member had acted inappropriately or not. If it is found that the staff member had acted inappropriately, I would discuss the situation with them and take appropriate action. This could range from a warning to removal of staff privileges, depending on the severity of the situation.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

If I noticed a staff member banning a user for an excessive amount of time, I would first reach out to the staff member in question and ask them to explain the reason for the ban. I would then review any evidence they have provided, as well as any evidence provided by the user. I would also review any relevant logs that might help me to come to a conclusion. Once I have reviewed all the evidence, I would then decide if the staff member had acted inappropriately or not. If it is found that the staff member had acted inappropriately, I would discuss the situation with them and take appropriate action. This could range from a warning to removal of staff privileges, depending on the severity of the situation. I would also ensure that the user is given the opportunity to appeal the ban, and if the ban is deemed to be too excessive, I would modify the ban to an appropriate length.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If I noticed that a staff member was struggling to handle a user in an appropriate manner, I would first reach out to the staff member and ask them to explain the situation from their point of view. I would then review any evidence they have provided, as well as any evidence provided by the user. I would also review any relevant logs that might help me to come to a conclusion. Once I have reviewed all the evidence, I would then decide if the staff member had acted inappropriately or not. If it is found that the staff member had acted inappropriately, I would discuss the situation with them and review the issue in more detail. I would then provide advice and guidance to the staff member on how to handle the situation in an appropriate manner and ensure that the user is treated fairly.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

If I noticed that a staff member had accused another staff member of breaking rules, I would first reach out to both staff members and ask them to explain the situation from their point of view. I would then review any evidence they have provided, as well as any evidence provided by other staff members or players. I would also review any relevant logs that might help me to come to a conclusion. Once I have reviewed all the evidence, I would then decide if the staff member had acted inappropriately or not. If it is found that the staff member had acted inappropriately, I would discuss the situation with them and take appropriate action. This could range from a warning to removal of staff privileges, depending on the severity of the situation. I would also ensure that both parties are given the opportunity to explain their side of the story and that the situation is resolved fairly and appropriately.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

If I noticed that a staff member was acting in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member or sparking an argument within the staff team, I would first reach out to both staff members and ask them to explain the situation from their point of view. I would then review any evidence they have provided, as well as any evidence provided by other staff members or players. I would also review any relevant logs that might help me to come to a conclusion. Once I have reviewed all the evidence, I would then decide if the staff member had acted inappropriately or not. If it is found that the staff member had acted inappropriately, I would discuss the situation with them and take appropriate action. This could range from a warning to removal of staff privileges, depending on the severity of the situation. I would also ensure that a resolution is reached between both staff members and that the situation is handled in a respectful manner.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

As a zarpgaming super admin, my primary responsibility would be to ensure that all staff members follow the rules and regulations set forth by the community. If I notice that a staff member is breaking the rules to the point of harming other users, my first step would be to reach out to the staff member and ask them to explain the situation from their point of view.

It is important to listen to both parties involved in a situation like this to ensure that all perspectives are heard. After hearing both sides, I would then review any evidence provided by both the staff member and the user. This would include chat logs, gameplay recordings, and any other relevant evidence that could help me come to a fair conclusion.

I would also review any relevant logs that might help me to come to a conclusion. This would include server logs, chat logs, and any other relevant logs that could help me come to a fair and just decision.

Once I have reviewed all the evidence, I would then decide if the staff member had acted inappropriately or not. If it is found that the staff member had acted inappropriately, I would discuss the situation with them and take appropriate action. The action taken could range from a warning to removal of staff privileges, depending on the severity of the situation.

If a staff member is found to be acting inappropriately, it is important to address the situation promptly to ensure that other users are not harmed in the future. Additionally, it is important to ensure that the user who was harmed is given the opportunity to appeal any action taken and that the situation is handled in a fair and just manner.

As a zarpgaming super admin, it is important to maintain the integrity of the community by holding all staff members accountable for their actions. This means that no staff member is above the rules and regulations set forth by the community. If a staff member is found to be breaking the rules, they should be held accountable just like any other user.

In conclusion, as a zarpgaming super admin, I would take all necessary steps to ensure that all staff members are held accountable for their actions. This means listening to all perspectives, reviewing all evidence, and taking appropriate action. By doing so, I can help to maintain the integrity of the community and ensure that all users are treated fairly and justly.]
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by ItsDonny. Reason: Fixed/Added Links
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403702

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I fully support Jaden for the position of Super Admin on Zarp Gaming. In this essay, I will explain why I believe he is trustworthy, smart, and how he will enhance the player base and staff team.

Firstly, Jaden has demonstrated himself to be a very trustworthy individual. He has a history of being honest and transparent with his actions and decisions, which is essential when dealing with sensitive matters such as admin decisions. Jaden has also shown that he is capable of keeping confidential information secure and not divulging it to others. This is an essential quality in a Super Admin as they are privy to sensitive information about players, staff members, and the server as a whole.

Secondly, Jaden is a very intelligent and smart individual. He has a great understanding of the server, its rules, and its player base. He is always able to provide insightful and well-thought-out suggestions on how to improve the server and make it a better experience for players. His intelligence and understanding of the server will be a valuable asset to the staff team and the player base as a whole.

Thirdly, Jaden has already demonstrated that he is capable of enhancing the player base and staff team. He is always willing to help out other players and staff members and is always looking for ways to improve the overall experience for everyone involved. He is also very approachable and easy to talk to, which is essential in a Super Admin as they need to be able to communicate effectively with players and staff members alike.

Furthermore, Jaden has a great work ethic and is always willing to go above and beyond to help others. He is very dedicated to the server and its community, and he is always looking for ways to improve it. His dedication to the server will inspire others and will help create a positive environment that fosters growth and development.

In addition, Jaden has excellent communication skills. He is always able to convey his thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely, which is essential in a leadership position such as Super Admin. He is also very receptive to feedback and is always looking for ways to improve his communication skills, which is a testament to his dedication to the server and the staff team.

Furthermore, Jaden has demonstrated that he is very responsible and mature. He understands the importance of his role as a Super Admin and the impact that his actions can have on the server and its community. He is always careful to make decisions that are in the best interests of the server and its players, and he is always willing to take responsibility for his actions.

Moreover, Jaden is a great team player. He understands that he is part of a team and that his actions can have a significant impact on the success of the team as a whole. He is always willing to work with others and is always looking for ways to support his teammates. His ability to work well in a team setting will be an asset to the staff team and will help foster a positive work environment.

Additionally, Jaden has excellent problem-solving skills. He is always looking for ways to address and resolve issues that arise on the server. He is able to think critically and come up with creative solutions that benefit everyone involved. His problem-solving skills will be invaluable in his role as a Super Admin, where he will need to make quick and effective decisions that address any issues that arise on the server.

Furthermore, Jaden is very approachable and easy to talk to. He has a great sense of humor and is always able to put others at ease. He is always willing to listen to others and is always willing to offer support and advice when needed. His approachable nature will help create a positive and welcoming environment for players and staff members alike
Firstly, Jaden's dedication to the server and its community is evident. He is always willing to help other players and staff members, and he goes above and beyond to improve the overall player experience. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to leverage his dedication to the server by leading the staff team towards creating an even better player experience. He will be able to encourage and motivate staff members to adopt his positive attitude towards the server.

Secondly, Jaden has a great understanding of the server's rules and how to enforce them effectively. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his knowledge and experience to train new staff members and ensure that all players abide by the server's rules. This will help create a fair and enjoyable experience for all players.

Thirdly, Jaden has excellent communication skills. He is always able to convey his ideas clearly and concisely, and he is receptive to feedback. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his communication skills to lead the staff team effectively. He will be able to provide clear direction and feedback, and ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals.

Fourthly, Jaden has excellent problem-solving skills. He is always able to think critically and come up with creative solutions to problems that arise on the server. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his problem-solving skills to address any issues that arise on the server quickly and effectively. This will help create a positive and enjoyable experience for all players.

Fifthly, Jaden is an excellent team player. He understands the importance of teamwork and is always willing to work with others towards achieving common goals. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his team player skills to motivate the staff team and ensure that everyone is working towards the same objectives.

Sixthly, Jaden has excellent organizational skills. He is able to manage his time effectively and prioritize tasks. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his organizational skills to ensure that the staff team is working efficiently and that all tasks are completed in a timely manner. This will help create a positive and enjoyable experience for all players.

Seventhly, Jaden is a great listener. He is always willing to listen to other people's opinions and ideas. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his listening skills to ensure that all staff members feel heard and valued. This will help create a positive and inclusive work environment for the staff team.

Eighthly, Jaden is an excellent role model. He leads by example and sets a high standard for others to follow. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his role model skills to inspire and motivate the staff team to work towards achieving their goals. He will be able to demonstrate the behaviors and attitudes that are expected of all staff members.

Ninthly, Jaden is very approachable and easy to talk to. He has a great sense of humor and is always able to put others at ease. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his approachable nature to create a positive and welcoming environment for all players and staff members.

Tenthly, Jaden has excellent interpersonal skills. He is able to build strong relationships with others and is always willing to lend a helping hand. As a Super Admin, Jaden will be able to use his interpersonal skills to ensure that all staff members feel valued and supported. This will help create a positive and inclusive work environment for the staff team.

:support:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by ItsDonny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extra

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403703

:neutralsp: I don't know if I agree with this or not
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by ItsDonny.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403708

So happy to see you showing your support for the transformer community with this colour scheme!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403712

:plussp: monkey abuser
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Extra.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403742

• Jaden has consistently shown a strong dedication to fulfilling his duties as an admin without any bias, ensuring a fair and just environment for all members of the community.
  • Jaden has extensive experience in the role of an admin, having served in the position for several years with a proven track record of success.
  • Jaden has demonstrated a deep understanding of the community and its needs, allowing him to make informed decisions and take actions that benefit the community as a whole.
  • Jaden has a strong work ethic and consistently goes above and beyond what is expected of him, demonstrating a commitment to ensuring the success of the community.
  • Jaden has excellent communication skills and is able to effectively communicate with members of the community, resolve conflicts, and foster a positive and welcoming environment.
  • Jaden has shown a willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges, ensuring that he is always up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in the community.
  • Jaden has built strong relationships with members of the community and is highly respected by his peers, demonstrating his ability to lead and inspire others.
  • Jaden has a passion for the community and is highly committed to its success, making him an ideal candidate for the position of super admin.

• Skiper
    • Expert Boarder
    • Thanks received: 345
    what?

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403765

:support: :cheer:
    • pizza
    • ZARP VIP
    • حياة جيدة
    • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403783

yea
    • Spicy
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 1071
    ♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
    Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
    Ex-Prophunt Administrator
    Ex-Murder Moderator
    Ex-Bhop Moderator
    Ex-TTT Moderator
    Ex-Teamspeak Staff
    Ex-Wiki Contributor
    Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403786

Spicy wrote:
    yea
    spicy
    • Skiper
    • Expert Boarder
    • Thanks received: 345
    what?

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jaden's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403824