Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/bradley5537/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86425889
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/gmod%20trolle...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
between all servers around 3000 hours
Languages I speak: English, Some French

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
This is my second time being a moderator, my last was almost 3 Years ago, I have more experience as a Super Admin and Admin than I do as moderator, but I have noticed a lot of things that a Moderator cannot do and is difficult, I have been known to usually be a very good staff member, and with the current powers I have now I still feel as if I am doing a good job as a Moderator. I know the rules, I know how to deal with almost every situation (even if I don't have the right tools, ex I have caught and got two hackers to confess to hacking as a moderator, both in one day Chummy and Coutinroy were there the finish the punishment and situation) I feel that if I get promoted to a higher rank (admin) I can help the servers a lot better, i know what I am doing even without the correct tools I can deal with almost any situation that comes my way that's why being promoted would benefit me as gaining those tools would give me and the staff team extra leverage.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
Users breaking NLR is even a harder thing for me to deal with, I cannot physgun them to stop them in their tracks and sometimes I even lose the player (not knowing where they went or seeing their names) there are plenty more situations but this is one I deal with almost every few minutes of the day.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello,
First off congratulations on getting accepted for the rank of a moderator, I am going to teach you how to use all of the commands and how to use them properly. You will find these by holding tab and pressing on a players name

Here is your first command “bring” , you can do this to bring a player to you or send him to another player but I would not recommend using this because normally it interferes with the “back” command.

Second command, Teleport, you use this command to teleport a player or yourself to where your crosshairs are facing, a quick way to teleport a player is to type /tp or /teleport, you can bind this to a key in the console and when you press it it teleports you to where you are looking.(I would recommend using the tab menu for this during your first week as a moderator because you may tp the whole server to you which will really get a super admin or admin angry at you)

Third command, Goto, you press on a players name in the tab menu and press “goto” or type /goto <name> and you will teleport to them, if you are in a f1 I would recommend going to them so see if they are currently raiding or doing something important.

Fourth command, Back, After teleporting someone press on their name and press back and it will come up Last Location or Spawn, only tp them to spawn if they are breaking nlr.

Fifth command, Freeze, you can either go into the tab menu and press on their name press freeze and it will give you a list of how long you want to freeze them for

indefinitely (Forever)

30 seconds,

1 minute(s)

5 minutes,

10 minutes
use indefinitely if someone is running from your f1 and use the others if you want to give someone another punishment instead of a warn ( personally I would use 5 minutes if you want to give someone another punishment because 10 minutes is a bit to long.

Sixth command unban from job, You use this command if someone was false demoted

Seventh command, Kick, You use this command if someone is mass rdming or prop spamming when you press this on their name type why you are kicking them don’t use chat for kicking people because you may kick the wrong person.

Now im going to teach you how to use the f1 system, first press f1 the same button you would use as a user to call for a admin, then at the top it will say logging admin requests and warns, Press on warns if you want to see the people who are on the server that have been warned or have active warnings. Logging, press on this if you want to see someones kills, death, name changes, and disconnecting and connecting. You will see a search bar, press on this and search someones name to see all of their deaths, kills, name changes, and connecting and disconnecting. Admin Requests, this is where you see the f1’s that are made by players, if you want to take care of one right click on it and it will say handle and mark as spam/abuse (use this only if someone made a f1 that was pointless EG: can i have steel) you will press on handle and then it will come up goto, bring, mark as finished, and abort handling, press goto to go to the player, press bring to teleport them to you , press abort handling to let another staff member handle it, and press mark as finished if you are done handling it.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

well for starters, I wouldn't respond to the appeal, another admin would come to me and discuss that players ban and we would come to a conclusion on what to do with hi,. If I was the admin responding to the Appeal I would talk to the Admin who give the punishment and ask them their story, and discuss if we should reduce it or make him appeal again.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I think I should be accepted as I am an outstanding staff member within the community, I know my way around the community inside and out and have had a lot of trust with the community in the past, I have been Admin Several times, SSRP Super Admin, Bhop Moderator, PERP Beta Tester, Report Abuse and Appeals section Moderator, TS3 Staff, Rust Staff. Even within the past few days as a Moderator I have proven that I know how to handle situations, I have (even though I don't have the right tools) caught two hackers in one day, handled many F1's, and have shown that I am a member of the community who could help benefit the staff team with being promoted. I currently do not have the right tools to show my true potential with helping the community and I feel being promoted would increase that potential.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by ItsDonny. Reason: Fixed gametracker link & added BBCode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Gmod Troller's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403177

+support Make the Zarp community great again!!!! :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :clap: :pray: :pray: :pray:
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

[SSRP Administrator] Gmod Troller's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403180

:support: #minecraft
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla

[SSRP Administrator] Gmod Troller's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403196

Jabbee wrote:
+support Make the Zarp community great again!!!! :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :clap: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Thanks for the support I missed you babe
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP Administrator] Gmod Troller's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403297

oh yeah must of forgotten I gave u permission!

:support:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Administrator] Gmod Troller's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403303

OnionRings wrote:
oh yeah must of forgotten I gave u permission!

:support:
silly goose how could you forget
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP Administrator] Gmod Troller's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1403368

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

You were not given permission to apply directly for administrator, either seek permission or apply for moderator first. With that said, we would like to see you back so we encourage you to do either of the two.

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Nafe.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun