Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401516

RP Name: Nathan Chiggers XVIII
Time Zone: EST
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348994660
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194364466
Current Gametracker Profiles: I actually don't have a gametracker profile because I don't use gametracker.
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
www.gametracker.com/player/Nathan%20Chig...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Over 10

Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match (RDM) refers to killing other players without a valid role-play reason. For example, a player randomly shoots and kills another player in the middle of a role-play scenario without any justification or provocation.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

The New Life Rule is a policy that allows players to restart role-play after dying, without any lingering consequences from their previous death. For example, if a player dies in a firefight, they can respawn and continue role-playing without any penalties related to their previous death.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

I would first gather evidence from both players, such as chat logs and witness statements. I would then review the evidence and make a fair judgement on whether player B was in violation of the RDM rule. If the evidence supports player A's claim, I would take appropriate disciplinary action against player B, such as a warning or ban.

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

I would immediately take action to stop the player's disruptive behavior. I would use my admin powers to freeze the player, mute them, or kick them from the server if necessary. I would then gather evidence of the player's behavior and review it to determine the appropriate disciplinary action, such as a warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

I believe I would make an excellent admin on the ZarpGaming server because of my strong commitment to fair play and my experience in handling similar situations. I have a deep understanding of the server rules and guidelines and I am able to make objective and impartial decisions based on the evidence at hand. Furthermore, I am a friendly and approachable person, and I am always willing to help other players and resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner. I am an active player on the server and I have a positive reputation among the community. Overall, I believe I have the skills, knowledge, and character to be a valuable asset to the ZarpGaming admin team.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ItsDonny. Reason: Added Gametracker Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401517

:plussp: this is a sensational and zarpful appeal :P

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401520

:plussp:
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401521

:neutralsp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401522

OnionRings wrote:
I didnt take your application this time, please change this.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401523

As a member of Zarpgaming, I am pleased to offer my support for Jaden's application for SSRP Administrator. I believe that Jaden has the qualifications and abilities to become an effective member of the Zarpgaming team. His experience in the gaming community and his knowledge of the game make him an ideal candidate for the position.

I am confident that Jaden has the capacity to handle the challenges that come with the role of SSRP Administrator. He has the necessary skills and expertise to ensure that the server is running efficiently and that all players are kept safe from any potential threats. Additionally, Jaden has a strong sense of justice and fairness, which is incredibly important in this role.

I understand that some may be concerned about Jaden's race, but I believe that this should not factor into the decision making process. Jaden has proven himself to be a responsible and capable individual and I believe that he would be a great addition to the Zarpgaming team.

Overall, I believe that Jaden is the right person for the job and I urge the Zarpgaming team to give him a chance. He has the qualifications and experience required to be a successful SSRP Administrator and I am confident that he would serve
:plussp:
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Darling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden.

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401524

Jaden. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
I didnt take your application this time, please change this.
Dear Jaden,

Thank you for submitting your application for a role as an administrator on our Dark RP server. I appreciate your enthusiasm for gaming and for being a part of our community.

Your interest in joining our team is greatly valued, and we appreciate the time you took to complete your application. Our team will review all applications carefully, and we will be in touch with you shortly regarding the status of your application.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We value your contributions to our community, and we look forward to potentially working with you in the future.

Thank you again for your interest in becoming an administrator on our Dark RP server.

Best regards,

OnionRings

:support:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden., Darling

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401525

As a fellow member of ZarpGaming, I can honestly say that Jaden's application for SSRP Administrator is worthy of serious consideration. Despite our past involvement in the Mexican-American race war of the 1980s, I believe that Jaden's past experience can be put to good use as an administrator.

Before I elaborate on why I think Jaden is a great candidate for the position, I'd like to take a moment to reflect on our past experience together in the Mexican-American race war. I still remember the tension that existed between our two communities back then. The war had both sides feeling threatened and vulnerable, and it was a difficult time for everyone. We saw violence and destruction, and it was a very stressful and difficult period for both sides.

Despite our differences, I believe that Jaden has the experience and skills to be a great administrator. He is a hardworking and dedicated individual who is not afraid to take on a challenge. He has a strong understanding of the rules and regulations that should be in place for a successful SSRP, and he has the knowledge and experience to execute them. He also has the empathy and understanding to be a great leader who can work with both sides of the war.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius, Killa Kappa, Jaden., Darling, Skiper

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401526

i'd like for my son to be an administrator on this server

-Nathan Chiggers XVII
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401530

Jaden. wrote:
RP Name: Nathan Chiggers XVIII
Time Zone: EST
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348994660
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194364466
Current Gametracker Profiles: I actually don't have a gametracker profile because I don't use gametracker.
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27015/top_players/

Estimated Server Time: Over 10

Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match (RDM) refers to killing other players without a valid role-play reason. For example, a player randomly shoots and kills another player in the middle of a role-play scenario without any justification or provocation.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

The New Life Rule is a policy that allows players to restart role-play after dying, without any lingering consequences from their previous death. For example, if a player dies in a firefight, they can respawn and continue role-playing without any penalties related to their previous death.

You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

I would first gather evidence from both players, such as chat logs and witness statements. I would then review the evidence and make a fair judgement on whether player B was in violation of the RDM rule. If the evidence supports player A's claim, I would take appropriate disciplinary action against player B, such as a warning or ban.

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

I would immediately take action to stop the player's disruptive behavior. I would use my admin powers to freeze the player, mute them, or kick them from the server if necessary. I would then gather evidence of the player's behavior and review it to determine the appropriate disciplinary action, such as a warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

I believe I would make an excellent admin on the ZarpGaming server because of my strong commitment to fair play and my experience in handling similar situations. I have a deep understanding of the server rules and guidelines and I am able to make objective and impartial decisions based on the evidence at hand. Furthermore, I am a friendly and approachable person, and I am always willing to help other players and resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner. I am an active player on the server and I have a positive reputation among the community. Overall, I believe I have the skills, knowledge, and character to be a valuable asset to the ZarpGaming admin team.
:plussp: good luck chatan
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401531

Updated the title for you :)

Best of luck!
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 546

[SSRP Admin] Jaden's Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401573

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Recent Punishment(s)

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun