• Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398861

what a lovely read. definitely on my radar for top ssrp players...
:plussp:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398868

JMTyeet wrote:
RP Name: JMTyeet

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/jmtrankin/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189474617

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/YEET/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: over 5000 hours

Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
rdm is short for random death match and it is when Player A kills Player B for no roleplay reason, some examples of rdm include killing miners that are innocently mining for no reason, rdm is normally punishable with a warn but depending on recents it could be a ban, mass rdm consists of 3 or more people.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR or New Life Rule is a rule in darkrp where if you die in a district you cannot go back to the district for a specific amount of time, an example of nlr is if Player A raids Player B and Player A dies and if they come back and raid player B they would be breaking NLR, there are some items which makes nlr negated for example in a nuke Cop Jobs can nlr during it, dying in a mummy suit and or having tac insersions will negate nlr.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I will first take Player A to a roof and then check logs, after checking logs i will go to Player B and ask him if i can bring him just in case he is in an rp situation, Both players will be brought to the roof and i will ask Player B why did he kill player A, depending on the reasoning i will have to ask Player B for evidence, this could be a small clip and if the clip is valid i will punish Player B, if they are new i will most likely give them a verbal first time but if they continue i will have to warn them, i will also check the rapsheet to see if they have any recent punishments.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
As a moderator your powers are very restricted to the most powerful punishments being a jail , kick and warn, if a player is consistently mass rdming spawn i would have to freeze them and give them a jail as they are disrupting multiple players roleplay and if they continue after that i would have to get an admin on to ban them for 2-3 days for no intent to rp and mass rdm.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I have been playing zarp for over 6 years now and it has never really changed and my love for it has only increased as time went on, zarp is a very custom and unique server being one of the only servers with custom suits and printers that i first saw, i got into the server with my brothers and friends and at first i did rulebreak but then i understood how it all worked and i have alot of knowledge of the server and how it works, i have been staff multiple times on the server, i cant remember correctly how many times i was admin but i believe it was 3 times, and i belive thoughout those times of being staff i did very positive things to the server, i was prevously staff in 2020 and i was in standby and i was working alongside a headadmin called CEO of Business or Auzzi, thought this time we would help eachother with staff duties and i helped him with stuff that lead team would normally do for example 2 staff got accepted called Zui and Sync and they was minges and the owner at the time TheXnator wouldnt do much about them and i was recording them abusing their power and breaking server rules, after 2 hours of this they got demoted and i sent the video to the lead team, i also got 2 hackers kicked via spectating and with CEO, i also did some events for some suits with ceo in a hitman event and it was very fun and i miss these times.

I should be staff today because i see many rulebreakers happen and sometimes people cant report it due to not having recording software and overnight i see many many rulebreakers and normally there are no staff, if i was given staff again i would be there when the admins are not and punish the people who are rulebreaking at late hours, i have alot of experience with the commands of admin and moderator and i know them very well, i understand the process of doing f1s and how to punish players and i think the most important thing with being staff is to be fair, i can use my knowledge of the server to help out inexperienced players and give them items and a start to the server, most players who are new get raided and never leave again and i believe if i could help 1 new player it would make a positive outcome, there is also currently no moderators on the server and i would like to be the first one on that list.

I believe that after my community ban and appeal that people still believe that i haven't changed and even think that i am a bad person and i want to change that an i think the only way i can prove that i have changed for the better is to apply for staff and give the players a fun and fair roleplaying experience, i think due to my experience, knowledge of the server and previous staffing i believe i should be given another chance of being staff for the server, i have no recent punishments and i have been making reports to the staff team about players and i am a consistent player, i understand that my community ban was recently, however, i want to prove that i have changed so if you can give me a chance at moderator i would greatly appreciate it.

I would like to see constructive criticism so it can help me improve what I can

Thanks for reading my moderator application

Any questions you may have can be answered on discord: jmtrankin#5966
:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398871

JMT it may not be my business to tell you how to run your life but if you stepped outside and became a miner for real you could make an average of £38,000 per year. After national insurance and tax this is around £29,000, rent in a place like York would be around 6k annually so you’re left with £23,000. Considering York is pretty cheap (it’s a shithole) your living expenses for 1 person would be around £9,600 annually which leaves you a comfortable £13,400. 20 booster packs in a typical seasonal deal is £29, so you could buy around 9,400 booster packs per year, which I’m assuming still go for 300m +/-. So you could make around 2,820,000,000,000$ zarp dollars per year if you just went outside and got a job instead of running your ridiculous zarp mining scheme
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by maddox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nate, Lerpson, Nogtog

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398872

maddox wrote:
JMT it may not be my business to tell you how to run your life but if you stepped outside and became a miner for real you could make an average of £38,000 per year. After national insurance and tax this is around £29,000, rent in a place like York would be around 6k annually so you’re left with £23,000. Considering York is pretty cheap (it’s a shithole) your living expenses for 1 person would be around £9,600 annually which leaves you a comfortable £13,400. 20 booster packs in a typical seasonal deal is £29, so you could buy around 9,400 booster packs per year, which I’m assuming still go for 300m +/-. So you could make around 2,820,000,000,000$ zarp dollars per year if you just went outside and got a job instead of running your ridiculous zarp mining scheme

he eat zarp
he sleep zarp
he play zarp
we got the fan boy zarp of the world !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398873

sinzz wrote:
maddox wrote:

he eat zarp
he sleep zarp
he play zarp
Funny how now that you’re banned you’re pretending like you weren’t 10x worse (french multiplier of 10x)
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Lerpson, Nogtog

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398874

maddox wrote:
sinzz wrote:
maddox wrote:

he eat zarp
he sleep zarp
he play zarp
Funny how now that you’re banned you’re pretending like you weren’t 10x worse (french multiplier of 10x)
ok lad but this is not related to the subject so can u not derived to a drama thx you
characterizing jmt as a zarp player doesn't allow you to drift on its thank you again
:)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398878

maddox wrote:

maddox

i appreciate and i thank you for your concern about how many hours i spend mining on zarp a day , week , month and year, however the real question is why on earth would i spend 13 grand on zarp if i did have a job that would be a bit silly, in terms of playtime left in me i would give it until next black friday and then ill probably be burnt out for good, or atleast my hours will be cut down by 80% due to irl issues and me starting to look out for future endeavors.
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by User.

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398879

:minussp: JMT Ranking so no!
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398880

xDutchCat wrote:

OK DUTCHCAT
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398882

Nafe wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

OK DUTCHCAT
thats wild this guy comes back just to minussp
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2285

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1398960

:support: don't give up
  • pizza
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 146

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399004

this application will be revoked please lock
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399005

JMTyeet wrote:
this application will be revoked please lock

You'll need to edit your thread title and body to do this.
  • Nafe

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399186

ive decided after thinking for awhile that im not going to revoke as i still want to prove myself
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399187

JMTyeet wrote:
ive decided after thinking for awhile that im not going to revoke as i still want to prove myself
hey man please make up your mind.
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399188

JMTyeet wrote:

• Nafe

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399189

Nafe wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:

Ha-Ha-Ha

Very Funny ! :clap:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Moderator] JMTyeet Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399190

xDutchCat wrote:
He’s probably better than you