Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973491519

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6612895

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/WobblyFastSho...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/WobblyFastSho...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/WobblyFastSho...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 40 hours

Languages I speak: English and a bit of French

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

My time as a moderator has shown that i can handle sits with confidance quickyl but also be fair but reasonably strict and i hope most admins know who i am and that im a good mod and that i know how to handle sits

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

My worst situation has to be with a mass rdm'r, racist, prop-pusher/prop-surfing guy who is the most rude guy i have met and i even had to call a super admin to help because i was in shock of what this guy had just said and me and the super admin started to discuss what to do and we came to a conclusion on his punishment.

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

OK, i am here to train you to become a moderator, we will start of with commands

F1 Menu: This menu is used to see active NLR'S, Admin requests, in game warnings, and logs.

F6 Menu: This is used to see any Warnings ever given to a player, you can also search for a player using their steam id.

/tp: This command is used to teleport YOU to whatever location your cursor is looking at if use like this /tp. however this command can be used also to teleport some to your cursors location such as /tp |g| Titanium. BE CAREFUL when using this command because you can also teleport multiple people so always use their steam id.

/Back: this command on its own will teleport you to your previous location however you can also teleport some one else by doing /back (name or steam id)

/warn: this command is used to give someone a warn and is used by doing /warn (steam id or name) (reason eg. RDM)

/unwarn: this is used to unwarn someone that you have mistakenly warned or an agreement has been made to remove it, so forth and is done by doing /unwarn (name or steam id)

/freeze and /unfreeze: /freeze is used to freeze someone in place so they cant move or die and is commonly used to stop people running away or rdming and is done by doing /freeze (name or steam id). alternatively you can also do /unfreeze and this is used to unfreeze someone and is done by doing /unfreeze (name or steam id)

/kick: this is used to kick someone from the game if they are mass rule breaking or wont stop spamming however this isn't a permanent thing and they can join back instantly.

TAB Menu: this is used to see what jobs people are, to see their profile wich gives options and gives you their steam id and allows you to instantly do commands by pressing buttons instead of typing a command.

Thank you you are ready to rumble and make Zarpgaming a better place. ENJOY

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello player x, me and a team of admins have agreed to reduce your ban to 1 week because you still prop spammed and i hope you dont rule-break again because we may not be as lenient.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
i feel like i should be promoted because i am a hard worker and a fair mod and i have worked hard to make zarpgaming a better place by correcting people and showing confidence and dedication to my job, Sometimes i come on and dont even play the game but just do admin requests all day and i always put f1's first in my to-do order and i hope the people i have dealt with agree with my fairness and strictness and they feel as though i am doing the correct thing. i want to be admin so i can help people further and so i dont have to ask for assistance from admins to do certain things and getting admin would allow me to open new doors of possibility to help people. I as a person have autism making it difficult sometimes to comprehend things and sometime get things jumbled up however in spite of having autism i am a kind, friendly person and i hope other people see me like this. i have made a huge community of friend and i am still expanding :)

I hope you look over this request and give the right answer (right or wrong) and tell me my mistakes
Many Thanks
Tyler
  • Titanium
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
"im going to rip of my arm and shove it up my ass"- BunnySlippers CSGO LEGEND 2017
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630121

From what I know you're a nice, friendly guy who likes to help the server.
Only thing I see wrong is you could get better activity across all servers, but aside from that, I think you deserve it.
:support:
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630122

:plussp:
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630126

great guy
knows his stuff

• JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630137

:minussp:

Needs more experience.
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630144

:support:

friendly
knows rules
well experienced
active
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: Titanium

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632492

Great mod !
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632495

Great mod
Great guy

GOOD LUCK

Much love from
~VideonUriel
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

[SSRP Admin] Titanium's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633938

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low F1 Count

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127