Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Expert's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Expert's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398295

Rp Name: Expert
Time zone: 17pm-23pm
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198433258570
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:236496421
Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/asdasd/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 350+
Languages I Speak: English/Turkish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
The Rule Given to Killing People for No Reason Is Its Name MASS RDM It is to do 10 times the RDM.

Scenario: Killing everyone who comes in front of you while traveling on the map

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
When you die, it is to forget the previous life and start a new life. It stands for New Life Rules.

Scenario: taking revenge right after someone kills you

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

I listen to both sides and look at the K/D ratio of the wronged party, if he is right, I listen to the reason for the guilty party, if there is a reason to violate the game rules, I will warn them, but if both sides have committed the same crime, I will warn them both.

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

I take the common opinion of all the players who have been wronged and I try to implement the common decision of everyone who has been wronged in a democratic way, but if it is the only person, I will warn him and throw him from the server as long as he makes the same mistake again.I ban the player

Why I should be chosen:
Because I learned everything by experience.I made a lot of mistakes from old times.I was always careful to play by the rules myself.Then I realized that the players who do not follow the rules are turning me off from the game.for many players like me.I noticed that sometimes the admins were not in the game and they were returning to the reports very late.Many admins get very tired while managing this server.I want to help admins for a new community and work with you to enjoy gaming experience for everyone.
  • Expertr78
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Nafe. Reason: BBCode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Expert's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398296

I've cleaned up your application a little bit, not quite sure what time zone "17pm-23pm" is but based off your Steam profile location I'd assume you meant GMT+03:00.

Also as for estimated time played, are you estimating seconds, minutes, hours, days? Your gametracker isn't showing any activity, however I recognise you from in game so I'll see if I can find alternative profiles and edit your application accordingly.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Moderator] Expert's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398301

Expertr78 wrote:
Rp Name: Expert
Time zone: 17pm-23pm
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198433258570
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:236496421
Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/asdasd/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 350+
Languages I Speak: English/Turkish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
The Rule Given to Killing People for No Reason Is Its Name MASS RDM It is to do 10 times the RDM.

Scenario: Killing everyone who comes in front of you while traveling on the map

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
When you die, it is to forget the previous life and start a new life. It stands for New Life Rules.

Scenario: taking revenge right after someone kills you

You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

I listen to both sides and look at the K/D ratio of the wronged party, if he is right, I listen to the reason for the guilty party, if there is a reason to violate the game rules, I will warn them, but if both sides have committed the same crime, I will warn them both.

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

I take the common opinion of all the players who have been wronged and I try to implement the common decision of everyone who has been wronged in a democratic way, but if it is the only person, I will warn him and throw him from the server as long as he makes the same mistake again.I ban the player

Why I should be chosen:
Because I learned everything by experience.I made a lot of mistakes from old times.I was always careful to play by the rules myself.Then I realized that the players who do not follow the rules are turning me off from the game.for many players like me.I noticed that sometimes the admins were not in the game and they were returning to the reports very late.Many admins get very tired while managing this server.I want to help admins for a new community and work with you to enjoy gaming experience for everyone.
:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP Moderator] Expert's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398325

Haven't seen you online for like a month lol, do you have any alts?
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Paladin.

[SSRP Moderator] Expert's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398327

Yes yes :plussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Moderator] Expert's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1398365

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs consistent activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

194 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun