Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Jaden's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Jaden's Application 1 year 5 months ago #1397405

RP Name: SamTheSausage TheyThem
Time Zone: Albania
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348994660
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194364466
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Bartholamew/d...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 150+

Languages I Speak: English, Canadian

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random deathmatch is when someone has a deathmatch with someone randomly (pretty self explanatory). This is a rulebreak and is a very serious offense.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: Whenever you die you get a new life, so basically your reborn like jesus was in the bible. This makes you unknowledgeable of your previous whereabouts.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would say give me the evidence, and then give them my fax number. They could send me the evidence via fax and I would review it and then decide if I should permanently ban them or not.

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
Obviously, if the users weren't complaining I wouldn't do anything about it. But in the off chance they are I would ban them and call it a day.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I should be a moderator because there is only one other moderator and they haven't logged on for months.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by ItsDonny. Reason: Link Fix
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Jaden's Application 1 year 5 months ago #1397406

Jaden. wrote:
RP Name: SamTheSausage TheyThem
Time Zone: Albania
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348994660
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194364466
Current Gametracker Profiles: I don't use gametracker
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27015/top_players/

Estimated Server Time: 150+

Languages I Speak: English, Canadian

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random deathmatch is when someone has a deathmatch with someone randomly (pretty self explanatory). This is a rulebreak and is a very serious offense.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: Whenever you die you get a new life, so basically your reborn like jesus was in the bible. This makes you unknowledgeable of your previous whereabouts.

You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would say give me the evidence, and then give them my fax number. They could send me the evidence via fax and I would review it and then decide if I should permanently ban them or not.

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
Obviously, if the users weren't complaining I wouldn't do anything about it. But in the off chance they are I would ban them and call it a day.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): I should be a moderator because there is only one other moderator and they haven't logged on for months.
:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP Moderator] Jaden's Application 1 year 5 months ago #1397457

Good luck with your application in SSRP Server lad :plussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Moderator] Jaden's Application 1 year 5 months ago #1397504

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to improve activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40