Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Maestas' Application

[SSRP Moderator] Maestas' Application 1 year 10 months ago #1388987

RP Name: Hans Obenfeld
Time Zone: UTC
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058211415/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48972843
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Maestas/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Gametracker says 2801 minutes but I have many hours from other alias' a couple years back.

Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Deathmatch is the random killing of a person outside of the confines of the rules. An example of this would be someone running around as a serial killer claiming to be mentally deranged.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: NLR is where you're not allowed to return to the place you died until the timer is up, and any/all information you had, for example to person who killed you, is forgotten.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system. Id ask player B why they killed player A, if they deny it was RDM I'd ask player A if they had a clip to prove it was rdm.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining. Id freeze them, warn and jail them for RDM, asking them to read the rules while jailed. If they continued to rdm they would be kicked/banned.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): I have experience as staff on many servers in the past and have a lot of free time from now that I will be able to give.I think I'd be a very good addition, as I'd be active and able to deal with incidents of mass Rdm'ers or prop mingers, which will lead to a more enjoyable environment for the playerbase. I am familiar with the power interface from my time in FP so I wouldn't take much of your time learning or rather relearning the ropes. I could be available most days, british peaktime to deal with any instances of rule breaking and answer reports as needed in a professional manner.
  • Maestas
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Maestas' Application 1 year 10 months ago #1388990

nice activity
:minussp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[SSRP Moderator] Maestas' Application 1 year 10 months ago #1388998

yes
:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 466

[SSRP Moderator] Maestas' Application 1 year 9 months ago #1389251

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Not Enough Activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 382
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun