Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Prop Hunt Head Admin] goldauraz's Application

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] goldauraz's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1343160

:plussp:
If gold puts in as much effort into Prop Hunt as they do Surf then gold is well worth the rank.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: goldauraz

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] goldauraz's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1343167

goldauraz wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
and I love how you put you not being racist as a reason to be head admin :lol:

I strongly suggest you read up on "ubuntu" and the history behind it. Coming from a marginalised community myself you would know I don't find this amusing at all.
Read up on it and its a fascinating philosophy and i've heard all about south africa's rich culture from teachers i had in the past and it sounds really interesting and reminds me of Spain where there is also rich culture and big focus on humanity. My knowledge of south african history is kinda lacking but i remember being told about violence in the country towards farmers (?) which i think was due to some sort of marginalisation. I apologise if im wrong because im not exactly well versed in the history. In terms of my light-hearted joke i legit saw the word "demographic" and thought of racism so honestly there was no hurtful intent or anything and i dont know you at all lol so idk if you would take something like that badly. I've encountered discrimination in the past due to being an immigrant so i can understand taking offence to it i guess but it wasnt intended to be. Would have appreciated a dm over this issue tbh as i get called racist enough on the forums
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] goldauraz's Application 2 years 10 months ago #1343168

Nogtog wrote:
goldauraz wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
and I love how you put you not being racist as a reason to be head admin :lol:

I strongly suggest you read up on "ubuntu" and the history behind it. Coming from a marginalised community myself you would know I don't find this amusing at all.
Read up on it and its a fascinating philosophy and i've heard all about south africa's rich culture from teachers i had in the past and it sounds really interesting and reminds me of Spain where there is also rich culture and big focus on humanity. My knowledge of south african history is kinda lacking but i remember being told about violence in the country towards farmers (?) which i think was due to some sort of marginalisation. I apologise if im wrong because im not exactly well versed in the history. In terms of my light-hearted joke i legit saw the word "demographic" and thought of racism so honestly there was no hurtful intent or anything and i dont know you at all lol so idk if you would take something like that badly. I've encountered discrimination in the past due to being an immigrant so i can understand taking offence to it i guess but it wasnt intended to be. Would have appreciated a dm over this issue tbh as i get called racist enough on the forums
silence racist
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, jam, Nogtog
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE