Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318152

Ezeh wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

All event areas are clearly marked with text screens and are announced, including the location, with an rp_tellall (a very noticeable banner at the top of the screen). If you and Nafe think Pie and Joshua did something wrong here, feel free to make a report abuse or contact a Head Admin+ over Discord to discuss it further.

So what you're saying is that if a Staff member wants to host events by announcing it, all players basing in that specific area must leave?

Any Staff member who wishes to host an event, would not do text screens, rp_tellall's until the area is fully checked over, making sure there is nothing in that area, for instance, for when we host hitman events, we will prop block all 3 tunnels checking over the mansion, club, and the small house to make sure that there are nobody basing/entities down.

If there was, we would ask if the player is willing to relocate as we are hoping to host an event, if not, then we will postpone the event or host it in another district. Staff, would never just force a player out to do an event, as you know, we would use common sense to review and see what our best actions are if we still wanted to host an event.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Joshua.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318153

Ezeh wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

All event areas are clearly marked with text screens and are announced, including the location, with an rp_tellall (a very noticeable banner at the top of the screen). If you and Nafe think Pie and Joshua did something wrong here, feel free to make a report abuse or contact a Head Admin+ over Discord to discuss it further.

So what you're saying is that if a Staff member wants to host events by announcing it, all players basing in that specific area must leave?
By all means they can stay, but if their base gets destroyed then people shouldn't be upset. The new player didn't actually care, nafe was just trying to start shit as usual. Joshua was spectating them both and the new player even said he didn't give a shit
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318157

Pie_ wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

By all means they can stay, but if their base gets destroyed then people shouldn't be upset. The new player didn't actually care, nafe was just trying to start shit as usual. Joshua was spectating them both and the new player even said he didn't give a shit

But I feel like you should handle it profesionally and accept them and do it elsewhere instead of just be that guy saying "Oh well, dont be upstet if you get caught in the crossfire".
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318158

Maddox wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I think you're mistaken, the new player was based in bank district in the triple story building to the left of the bank and the hitman event was in mansion
I also don't think they are allowed to host one when there are players basing in the district, at least that was the case a few months back when I made a gmini hitman event.

Well if that's the case then I take it all back, I just don't get Pie's ways of handling stuff like this
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318159

Ezeh wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

But I feel like you should handle it profesionally and accept them and do it elsewhere instead of just be that guy saying "Oh well, dont be upstet if you get caught in the crossfire".
Im sure 99% of people would agree with me on what i just said. Moving an entire event because a guy go hit with a rocket doesn't make sense. JMT even gave him compensation and you guys still feel the need to argue about it. As Xnator stated, if you feel that i did something punishment worthy then feel free to report me instead of flooding my application with hate Staff Member(s) Name:

• Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318164

Pie_ wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Im sure 99% of people would agree with me on what i just said. Moving an entire event because a guy go hit with a rocket doesn't make sense. JMT even gave him compensation and you guys still feel the need to argue about it. As Xnator stated, if you feel that i did something punishment worthy then feel free to report me instead of flooding my application with hate Staff Member(s) Name:

ok ill make sure to report you when i have time
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318166

Pie_ wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I'm not going to create a report because I wasn't there and don't know for sure what happened. I just have yours and Nafes words.

And it doesn't matter if someone gave a user a compensation for getting raided because of an event, it's about high staff members not having control of an ongoing event. If he was basing elsewhere then fine, whatever. But if the guy was basing in let's say Rich District and you hosted an event in that district, wouldn't you like to make a deal with that user first instead of telling him "oh well dont be upset"? That's what i've been saying and I hope you agree with me.

And this isn't hate, it's about having a conversation about how you handle things as Super Admin going for Head Admin.
I just don't think you're HA material just yet
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318173

Just to clarify here, I think you may be misunderstanding what happened a little bit (or perhaps you've got it right and are speaking hypothetically) - the event in question didn't actually happen in the same district that the user was basing in. The user was basing in the next district over and a stray M202 rocket from someone in the event hit where the guy was basing. Things like this can happen sometimes, and as Joshua said, the staff members do their best to minimise the risk of this happening by making sure nobody is in the district of the event prior to starting. The user understood and didn't have an issue with what happened. I think enough has been said on this topic now though, so probably best to keep further discussions to DMs or a report if one is to be made.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, Pie_

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318180

In my honest opinion I don't know much about you, for all I know you could be doing quite well as an SA, but from the contents of this post it doesn't really seem like you're fit for this role at this current moment in time. Good luck nevertheless though.

:neutralsp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Head Administrator] Pie_'s Application 3 years 1 month ago #1318189

TheXnator wrote:

Just to clarify here, I think you may be misunderstanding what happened a little bit (or perhaps you've got it right and are speaking hypothetically) - the event in question didn't actually happen in the same district that the user was basing in. The user was basing in the next district over and a stray M202 rocket from someone in the event hit where the guy was basing. Things like this can happen sometimes, and as Joshua said, the staff members do their best to minimise the risk of this happening by making sure nobody is in the district of the event prior to starting. The user understood and didn't have an issue with what happened. I think enough has been said on this topic now though, so probably best to keep further discussions to DMs or a report if one is to be made.

And thats why I said I take back what I said, I misunderstood what happened.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator