Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] CEO of Business' Application

[SSRP Super Admin] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 7 months ago #1271845

The final bump before the meeting, thanks to everyone for the amazing feedback and support :D
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2315
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 7 months ago #1271847

GIVE THIS MAN HIS SUPER ADMIN ALREADY
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Super Admin] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 7 months ago #1271848

HoodDroid wrote:
GIVE THIS MAN HIS SUPER ADMIN ALREADY
bro... :blush:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald

[SSRP Super Admin] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 7 months ago #1271851

Your application is quite well written! (Yes I did read the whole thing) Though there's more to it than just forcing a staff member to apologize, something I see you trying to work towards quite often when answering the questions provided. I may not necessarily agree with all the ways you'd deal with disruptive staff members but it does appear to be a somewhat good way. I'd have gone into why but my opinion is of no relevancy to your app.

I feel that a couple of months, though a great start! Might be a little low regarding time, it takes some way longer to advance through the ranks, sometimes taking years. I don't play enough SSRP to judge your attitude though having only a single warning (which was false) is quite an achievement. So that is definitely a positive.

As I am not currently an SSRP staff member I cannot speak for your meeting activity just keep in mind that it is crucial for a Lead Team member to be active in the meetings. And that you want to built up a good bond with the staff members who you are supposed to oversee.

Opinions left on the application appear mixed, having some good and bad points and that is good. Make sure to keep improving on what people point out. And stay determined and you'll get there! Make the Dedication point in your application true and you'll be Super Admin in no time.

Though I pointed out time before, its time to draw this post to an end, with the recent loss of spectrum it seems a gap has formed, perhaps one you may be able to fill. I'm not sure how well exactly you do and I might need to sample it just to be sure, but based on what I do know, and based on what I saw here, I'll refrain from giving a plus or minus support as I don't know enough, but you look like a good candidate. Best of luck!
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Super Admin] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 7 months ago #1271865

Kemi wrote:
Your application is quite well written! (Yes I did read the whole thing) Though there's more to it than just forcing a staff member to apologize, something I see you trying to work towards quite often when answering the questions provided. I may not necessarily agree with all the ways you'd deal with disruptive staff members but it does appear to be a somewhat good way. I'd have gone into why but my opinion is of no relevancy to your app.

I feel that a couple of months, though a great start! Might be a little low regarding time, it takes some way longer to advance through the ranks, sometimes taking years. I don't play enough SSRP to judge your attitude though having only a single warning (which was false) is quite an achievement. So that is definitely a positive.

As I am not currently an SSRP staff member I cannot speak for your meeting activity just keep in mind that it is crucial for a Lead Team member to be active in the meetings. And that you want to built up a good bond with the staff members who you are supposed to oversee.

Opinions left on the application appear mixed, having some good and bad points and that is good. Make sure to keep improving on what people point out. And stay determined and you'll get there! Make the Dedication point in your application true and you'll be Super Admin in no time.

Though I pointed out time before, its time to draw this post to an end, with the recent loss of spectrum it seems a gap has formed, perhaps one you may be able to fill. I'm not sure how well exactly you do and I might need to sample it just to be sure, but based on what I do know, and based on what I saw here, I'll refrain from giving a plus or minus support as I don't know enough, but you look like a good candidate. Best of luck!
The amount of appreciation I have for this reply is immense, thank you for this amazing feedback. Thank you for reading though my whole application! :D
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi

[SSRP Super Admin] CEO of Business' Application 3 years 7 months ago #1271921

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, CEO of Business
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds