Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241808

sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:
you're demonstrating a tendency towards a lack of empathy/understanding of justifications in your recent comments on an appeal, this has been a consistent issue since the day you got moderator originally and as such makes me heavily reluctant to believe that you'd be a solid adminstrator in any form

additionally you have abrasive tendencies within your attitude and you're a bit of a troll and quite simply you're not a good fit for a staff member

:minussp:

Sorle you havn't played TTT in ages, so who are you to comment on Hanz's current attitude. You are basing it entirely on two posts on an appeal where he just said what happened and gave more insight into the situation. Stop being salty cause he warned you a year ago, lol.
i've encountered his current attitude on another post on the forums about 2 days ago lol, the attitude comments evidently refer to something else

don't baselessly make attacks on my character for genuinely valid criticisms and concerns regarding his general handling of scenarios which have stayed consistent over the whole year, it's really fucking cringe that you do that as a staff member actually lol

edit - a lead team member nonetheless, if you're willing to go out on a limb and attack someone's character for levelling genuine constructive criticisms against one of your members of staff the only thing you demonstrate is a lack of emotional control and a level of bias, you're also not fit for your role and i applaud you for demostrating that fact to me

I'm not attacking your character, I'm attacking your critism of Hanz. In my opinon, you're statements are false and I think that they're based on your own personal bias, it's clear you don't like Hanz and I'd say someone who hasn't played the server in a good few months isn't fit to give critism on a staff member.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241809

Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:
you're demonstrating a tendency towards a lack of empathy/understanding of justifications in your recent comments on an appeal, this has been a consistent issue since the day you got moderator originally and as such makes me heavily reluctant to believe that you'd be a solid adminstrator in any form

additionally you have abrasive tendencies within your attitude and you're a bit of a troll and quite simply you're not a good fit for a staff member

Sorle you havn't played TTT in ages, so who are you to comment on Hanz's current attitude. You are basing it entirely on two posts on an appeal where he just said what happened and gave more insight into the situation. Stop being salty cause he warned you a year ago, lol.
i've encountered his current attitude on another post on the forums about 2 days ago lol, the attitude comments evidently refer to something else

don't baselessly make attacks on my character for genuinely valid criticisms and concerns regarding his general handling of scenarios which have stayed consistent over the whole year, it's really fucking cringe that you do that as a staff member actually lol

edit - a lead team member nonetheless, if you're willing to go out on a limb and attack someone's character for levelling genuine constructive criticisms against one of your members of staff the only thing you demonstrate is a lack of emotional control and a level of bias, you're also not fit for your role and i applaud you for demostrating that fact to me

I'm not attacking your character, I'm attacking your critism of Hanz. In my opinon, you're statements are false and I think that they're based on your own personal bias, it's clear you don't like Hanz and I'd say someone who hasn't played the server in a good few months isn't fit to give critism on a staff member.
i think when you start to try to nitpick who is and isnt "fit to give criticism" you merely create an echo chamber where flaws arent ironed out and you just get to hear only what you want to hear

my criticisms are wholly genuine and if you compare what i'm saying to the two instances i've listed, you'd see that it makes complete sense
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241828

sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

i think when you start to try to nitpick who is and isnt "fit to give criticism" you merely create an echo chamber where flaws arent ironed out and you just get to hear only what you want to hear

my criticisms are wholly genuine and if you compare what i'm saying to the two instances i've listed, you'd see that it makes complete sense
The thing is, you didn’t leave genuine criticism you basically tried to sabotage his app. I see you constantly making unnecessary comments to both hanz and others And you seem to always try to start arguments on TTT related posts (a server that you don’t play on anymore). from both of the forum posts I’ve looked at he’s acted professional and dealt with the kind of things you were saying very well and you always seem to insist you are right and make him out to be a bad staff member when he doesn’t agree with you. The things that I’ve read seem to indicate that you are angry at him for a warn appeal you posted an entire year ago. Of course if you genuinely feel the way you demonstrated in your original comment there isn’t anything wrong with it, but I thought I’d point these things out so people don’t believe the things coming out of your mouth which I feel is exactly what you want
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by maddox.

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241838

Maddox wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

The thing is, you didn’t leave genuine criticism you basically tried to sabotage his app. I see you constantly making unnecessary comments to both hanz and others And you seem to always try to start arguments on TTT related posts (a server that you don’t play on anymore). from both of the forum posts I’ve looked at he’s acted professional and dealt with the kind of things you were saying very well and you always seem to insist you are right and make him out to be a bad staff member when he doesn’t agree with you. The things that I’ve read seem to indicate that you are angry at him for a warn appeal you posted an entire year ago. Of course if you genuinely feel the way you demonstrated in your original comment there isn’t anything wrong with it, but I thought I’d point these things out so people don’t believe the things coming out of your mouth which I feel is exactly what you want
yes i genuinely feel the way i posted i don't see why you level these accusations against me when it's clear that it is actually genuine criticism

while i may have not acted wholly professional or whatever on the appeal, and why are you trying to make people not believe what im saying when its clearly been documented and evidenced? the accusations of trying to sabotage him are a joke, i don't want people who don't have the correct qualities to be an administrator to get the rank of administrator

i find it kinda gross that you'd try to just completely dismiss a clearly evidenced piece of constructive criticism as an attempted sabotage & lead people to "not believe the things coming out of my mouth" when the things coming out of my mouth are wholly valid

once again you're just demonstrating your ineptitudes, biases, and poor qualities which quite clearly show that you don't fit an administrative role

the warn a year ago is valid because he's still having the same issues from a year ago and shows an inability to improve on pointed out flaws, as this was made clear to him as a flaw at the time too

you make me out as trying to be some sort of troublemaker or whatever, i genuinely care about the ttt server as it's one of the servers i still actually enjoy when i play, i wouldn't try to just randomly dismiss a good admin candidate who would do a genuinely good job of keeping the server clean without causing issues for people who want to play seriously
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by SorIe.

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241840

Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

My man jordz just didn't get ssrp admin because he's banned on the forums, so apparently attitude on the forums IS a perfectly valid place to base an opinion
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241842

:plussp: yeah mmhm mmhm I agree mmhm
  • OogaBoogaRetard
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241843

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

My man jordz just didn't get ssrp admin because he's banned on the forums, so apparently attitude on the forums IS a perfectly valid place to base an opinion
And my replies to Sorle on the forums were no where NEAR close to getting banned, my replies were based on Sorle targeting people who play TTT and are apparently "Randoms", anyways I don't have anything else to say, to have a discussion with Sorle is basically impossible and ends up in a loop.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241844

Ye
  • OogaBoogaRetard
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by OogaBoogaRetard.

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241845

Hanz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

And my replies to Sorle on the forums were no where NEAR close to getting banned, my replies were based on Sorle targeting people who play TTT and are apparently "Randoms", anyways I don't have anything else to say, to have a discussion with Sorle is basically impossible and ends up in a loop.
If this doesn't demonstrate literally the exact arrogance I've been pointing out as a blatant weakness of yours then I honestly don't know what will
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241846

As my recently deceased grandmother said
Shut the fuck up
You're a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
You're a stupid cunt, suck my dick
Shut the fuck up
Stop being a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
Nobody even wants you here

What?
I just want to let you know, you're a stupid fucking cunt
Go ahead and run your mouth, pussy, I don't give a fuck
You're a stupid piece of shit, you're a stupid fucking bitch
Get the fuck up off my dick, get the fuck up off my dick, like
Please end your fucking life, please end your fucking life
I really gotta emphasise, no one cares if you're alive
You're a fucking penis-hole, grab a dick and eat it whole
I need to know if you were dropped when you were just a fetus though
You're so fucking ugly and your face is fucking foul, jeez
You're so fucking loud, can you shut your fucking mouth, can you

Shut the fuck up
You're a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
You're a stupid cunt, suck my dick
Shut the fuck up
Stop being a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
Nobody even wants you here

Yeah
Close your fucking mouth, you're just really fucking dense
If you hate me, why you talking? You don't make no fucking sense
Got a sad life, sad life, go to fucking hell
Are you stupid or disabled, man, I can't fucking tell
Meh
You're a fucking dumb shit, you don't even run shit
Get the fuck up out of my face and go to hell and eat a dick
Come and catch these hands, boy
Come and match these bands, boy
I'm not crazy, I just do it all because I can, boy
I hope you fucking die in a high-speed car crash
I hope you fucking fall head-first and get your neck cracked
I hope you have some beautiful children that die from cancer
I hope you catch Zika when your wife gets pregnant
I hope you win the lottery and die the next day
And your daughter has to see you getting lowered in your grave
Sorry my cousin took my phone and said this I'm sorry
  • OogaBoogaRetard
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: maddox

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241847

sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

If this doesn't demonstrate literally the exact arrogance I've been pointing out as a blatant weakness of yours then I honestly don't know what will
Please explain how this demonstrates literally anything about his attitude
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241848

Maddox wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

unwilling to have a genuine constructive discussion about his weaknesses and makes generalisations based on past interactions in which he was going out of his way to bait and provoke people, shows bias + arrogance and links back to his trollish nature at times
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241850

roof king and a very good moderator, defo a :plussp: from me.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241852

sorIe wrote:
Maddox wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

unwilling to have a genuine constructive discussion about his weaknesses and makes generalisations based on past interactions in which he was going out of his way to bait and provoke people, shows bias + arrogance and links back to his trollish nature at times
Nah mate he just says he doesn’t want to talk to you because you just repeat the same things over and over again not actually getting anywhere making it more like an argument when it only has to be a simple resolution. I’m going to stop replying to you on this thread due to the things specified before and that this is an application and not a place for this.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hanz

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241853

Maddox wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Mattors wrote:
sorIe wrote:

if so why did you do the same thing you see as " awful " and not only watch my application get shit on by people but also join them in this so called sabotaging ... he is giving his opinion, once he applies on a forums he must expect feedback just because someone pointed out a few negative points doesnt make him a bias attacker for god sake lol.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241863

+support be like:Seyon wrote:
-support be like:
Genuine criticism.
TTT staff:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, SorIe, TheFierceOwl

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241900

Lewis_is_java wrote:
-support be like:
Genuine criticism.
TTT staff:
I take criticism, its good for anyone looking to improve, however the points Sorle is making in his posts is truly invalid, he says I "bait/provoke" people. he says I show no empathy which is also not true, I always give newer people second chances if they REALLY don't know the rules. You brought up the litte forum feud we had not too long ago, I do agree I didn't act as professional as I could've but you targeted me for no absolute reason cause I made a joke saying "eww league", So when people look at your post and say I don't take criticism is truly false, when you want to give me real things to work on, provide me with actual info please.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241903

Hanz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
-support be like:
Genuine criticism.
TTT staff:
I take criticism, its good for anyone looking to improve, however the points Sorle is making in his posts is truly invalid, he says I "bait/provoke" people. he says I show no empathy which is also not true, I always give newer people second chances if they REALLY don't know the rules. You brought up the litte forum feud we had not too long ago, I do agree I didn't act as professional as I could've but you targeted me for no absolute reason cause I made a joke saying "eww league", So when people look at your post and say I don't take criticism is truly false, when you want to give me real things to work on, provide me with actual info please.
i mean your arrogance is demonstrated in the point i already made, and you can decline it all you want however it really is as clear as day that you can't look at handing out punishments in a subjective manner which is a horrible quality for a staff member, it's been a consistent issue ever since you were first staff

it's like you don't look at punishments as a way of punishing/preventing genuinely disruptive players from being disruptive, you see it as a way of punishing consistently decent players for making minor mistakes which cause minimal disruption or dont affect the outcome of the round or have genuine good reason behind them
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by SorIe.

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241906

sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
-support be like:
Genuine criticism.
TTT staff:
i mean your arrogance is demonstrated in the point i already made, and you can decline it all you want however it really is as clear as day that you can't look at handing out punishments in a subjective manner which is a horrible quality for a staff member, it's been a consistent issue ever since you were first staff

it's like you don't look at punishments as a way of punishing/preventing genuinely disruptive players from being disruptive, you see it as a way of punishing consistently decent players for making minor mistakes which cause minimal disruption or dont affect the outcome of the round or have genuine good reason behind them
Those who are actually involved with TTT know how I handle rulebreakers on the server, You cannot talk about how I handle situations if you simply aren't there. If you wanna discuss this further message me on discord at Hanz#4922. I've had enough talking on the applications section.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT Administrator] Hanz's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1241907

Hanz wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
-support be like:
Genuine criticism.
TTT staff:

Those who are actually involved with TTT know how I handle rulebreakers on the server, You cannot talk about how I handle situations if you simply aren't there. If you wanna discuss this further message me on discord at Hanz#4922. I've had enough talking on the applications section.
i mean i can talk about it if you directly demonstrate it on the forums & i've seen it in the past and there's evidently no change lol
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

209 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun