Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198271

STAFF LIST IS ALREADY FLOODED ITS LIKE HAVING 50 STAFF ON A SERVER WITH ONLY 10 REGULAR PLAYERS

:minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp:
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198286

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 187

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198289

sinzz wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
sinzz wrote:
YES MEN GO LEVEL UP !!!!!!!!! :plussp:

Sinz4Admin?? :O Golden Admin Sinz :OOO)

Soon :D

:plussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198291

jack bushross wrote:
:minussp:
From my time as being LT and CM I never seen a point of having as many LT members as we currently do. There is next to nothing to do on the LT and is always being complete with the current members. With the player base of SSRP ATM I would rather see that being worked on instead of seeing people just taking advantage and attempting to get the ranks.
-Players go up = more stuff to do in LT
-More stuff to do in LT = more sa's/Ha's needed.
None of the less. Good luck!
This basically sums up what I wanted to say
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198295

You deserve the promotion! Good luck :zarp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198297

jack bushross wrote:
From my time as being LT and CM I never seen a point of having as many LT members as we currently do. There is next to nothing to do on the LT and is always being complete with the current members. With the player base of SSRP ATM I would rather see that being worked on instead of seeing people just taking advantage and attempting to get the ranks.

Hey Jack.

I can somewhat agree that there is barely anything to do in the LT in it's current state, though, we currently have 4 lead team members and if I was to get accepted, we'd be 3 Ha's and 1 Sa. I am a really dedicated staff member with a lot of knowledge and I do a decent amount of work each day on SSRP and Forums.
I am one of the most active staff members and I rarely see more than 1 active HA a week. As I am active for a long time each day, I think I'd be useful and helpful with the extra powers I get.

Also, are you saying that me/others are abusing the playerbase just to get badges? :?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198298

Ezeh wrote:
jack bushross wrote:

Hey Jack.

I can somewhat agree that there is barely anything to do in the LT in it's current state, though, we currently have 4 lead team members and if I was to get accepted, we'd be 3 Ha's and 1 Sa. I am a really dedicated staff member with a lot of knowledge and I do a decent amount of work each day on SSRP and Forums.
I am one of the most active staff members and I rarely see more than 1 active HA a week. As I am active for a long time each day, I think I'd be useful and helpful with the extra powers I get.

Also, are you saying that me/others are abusing the playerbase just to get badges? :?

But in what ways have you proved that you should be promoted, I don't see anything out of the ordinary from the duties that you should already be doing.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198300

Spectrum wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
jack bushross wrote:

Hey Jack.

But in what ways have you proved that you should be promoted, I don't see anything out of the ordinary from the duties that you should already be doing.

Have you read my application?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198301

That fact you can agree with what im saying shows that you yourself don't think there is a need for another HA. Yes ha's arnt to active ingame itself but when it comes to messaging them they are almost instantly one the servers. And yes what I am saying is it is alot easier to get higher staff ranks when there is a low player base. I am not saying you arnt dedicated but what you currently show is just the same amount as other LT members show. There is nothing really extra or outstanding that you do.
In my opinion the best staff members are the ones who dont play the server. and only do staff things such as Richard and martin.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, A Good Pianist

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198302

Imagine applying for HA
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198304

AHAHAHAHAHA
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198307

jack bushross wrote:
That fact you can agree with what im saying shows that you yourself don't think there is a need for another HA. Yes ha's arnt to active ingame itself but when it comes to messaging them they are almost instantly one the servers. And yes what I am saying is it is alot easier to get higher staff ranks when there is a low player base. I am not saying you arnt dedicated but what you currently show is just the same amount as other LT members show. There is nothing really extra or outstanding that you do.
In my opinion the best staff members are the ones who dont play the server. and only do staff things such as Richard and martin.

What is it that could be more outstanding? He is active, answer messages quickly and being strict really everything. I see how you wouldn’t like another guy as Head Admin, but what made you so much more «outstanding» when applying for HA? You haven’t really seen him lately since you’ve been busy doing «other things».
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh, OxyFoxy

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198308

Jeans wrote:
jack bushross wrote:

What is it that could be more outstanding? He is active, answer messages quickly and being strict really everything. I see how you wouldn’t like another guy as Head Admin, but what made you so much more «outstanding» when applying for HA? You haven’t really seen him lately since you’ve been busy doing «other things».

BS, BS AND MORE BS
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeans

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198323

:plussp:
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198333

Ezeh wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
jack bushross wrote:

Hey Jack.

Have you read my application?

I have put comments on your entire application in bold to show what I mean, I just don't think that you have done enough to deserve the promotion personally.
I understand that one Head Admin is currently on inactivity but the current head admins do their jobs and I still don't see why you can't achieve your goals as a Super Admin.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Spectrum.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198349

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198472

“Keep server rules up to date. There are "rules" that aren't actually rules but people are getting punished for them. I want to keep them up-to-date to make sure they can be loopholed as little as possible and make sure all staff members are informed about new changes so mistakes don't occur.“

Just want to know what you mean by this? You can 100% do this as a super admin, if people are being punished for breaking a “rule” that isn’t a rule then the staff member and user need to be spoken to and sort out the situation and if needed punish the staff member? And the rule changes are posted on the forums every week and and discord notification for the thread. How do you plan to change this and how will the head admin rank assist you?
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198526

OnionRings wrote:
“Keep server rules up to date. There are "rules" that aren't actually rules but people are getting punished for them. I want to keep them up-to-date to make sure they can be loopholed as little as possible and make sure all staff members are informed about new changes so mistakes don't occur.“

Just want to know what you mean by this? You can 100% do this as a super admin, if people are being punished for breaking a “rule” that isn’t a rule then the staff member and user need to be spoken to and sort out the situation and if needed punish the staff member? And the rule changes are posted on the forums every week and and discord notification for the thread. How do you plan to change this and how will the head admin rank assist you?

Hello Onion,

Some people are confused on what I mean by this, and basically, there was recently an event that happened recently where LT/CMs were killing arrested people in their cells (basically spawn killing them) and there were apparently no rule against it and people abused it and killed them over and over to gain kills on the gametracker.

People have always gotten punished and banned for killing people inside the cells and basically everyone including former Lead Team members have punished people for doing it.

I want to implement some sort of system (possibly on the" weekly rota") where we go through the rules to find possible loopholes people may abuse. On the outcomes, we do inform people if rules are changed but we don't really go through loopholes that may occur when we do change that rule and we should always look outside the box.
Maybe even compensate people for reporting exploits and loopholes so people don't use them for their own advantage but instead, gain some sort reward.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Ezeh.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198527

Ezeh wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Hello Onion,

Some people are confused on what I mean by this, and basically, there was recently an event that happened recently where LT/CMs were killing arrested people in their cells (basically spawn killing them) and there were apparently no rule against it and people abused it and killed them over and over to gain kills on the gametracker.

People have always gotten punished and banned for killing people inside the cells and basically everyone including former Lead Team members have punished people for doing it.

I want to implement some sort of system (possibly on the" weekly rota") where we go through the rules to find possible loopholes people may abuse. On the outcomes, we do inform people if rules are changed but we don't really go through loopholes that may occur when we do change that rule and we should always look outside the box.
Maybe even compensate people for reporting exploits and loopholes so people don't use them for their own advantage but instead, gain some sort reward.

You can suggest that in the lead team meeting as a Super Admin.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

[SSRP Head Administrator] Ezeh's Application 4 years 2 months ago #1198540

mass killing random people in there jail cells is still rdm if you do not have a reason, Just because they are in a jail/arrested doesn't allow a rule break to happen from a third party. Also as a SA you can suggest these rules in LT meeting under "rule suggestions" you can also put it in the LT agenda for that weeks meeting. Using this fact to try and get a promotion to HA is completely stupid and unneeded.

Getting a reward from reporting a exploit is already a thing. So I have no idea why you are suggesting that. There is a whole policy in place for rewards and how they are thought of within the CM team.
You have also spoken about loopholing and giving a reward. If the player is clearly Loopholing a rule for his/her own benefit you can also punish them under this rule, As shown in the rules list of SSRP.
Loopholing
The rules are in place in order to ensure a fun and safe environment on the servers and as such are not here for anyone to scrutinize or attempt to loophole. The staff have the final word on the rules, if you feel like a staff member is abusing you may submit a report against them.
I personally just don't think you are ready for a HA role and need more time. When more HA's are needed maybe then apply.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum, schnitzel nazi, Ashur, Micky, A Good Pianist
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf