Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Administator] Donut's Application

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1149974

Donut wrote:
Trixter wrote:
:minussp:

Everytime you come to ssrp you give admins personally me a really hard time with your poor attitude.
Instead of reporting the admin you keep arguing about it, really unprofessional from a TTT staff!
Here is the proof:

You unfairly warned me, Ask someone on ts. I was annoyed because I broke it for less than 2 seconds. wow
So you broke the rules and now are upset that you got warned? Grow up.

You have contradicted yourself pretty badly there
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kyber.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1149976

Donut wrote:
Sisky wrote:
Timefarming quite a bit on TTT recently
No. WhErE iS tHe PrOoF. ALSO LOOK AT CLARKY.
First of all, there's proof of it in the staff discord which im pretty sure I cannot post on public forums.
Second, you probably shouldn't call out the community manager for time farming considering he probably has a much more time consuming role than a moderator
  • Sisky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 40
TTT Adminstrator:

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150014

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150016

OnionRings wrote:
nice and useful as ever
either way cant help but say i have to agree

your attitude is piss poor + you're mentally and physically a child

being a child physically is in no way an issue if you're not a child mentally, however being a child mentally makes you unfit for staff whatsoever

i'd just rather not deal with someone who lacks maturity to this extent as an admin, when they shouldn't be mod in the first place
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150031

sorIe wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
nice and useful as ever

being a child physically is in no way an issue if you're not a child mentally, however being a child mentally makes you unfit for staff whatsoever

i'd just rather not deal with someone who lacks maturity to this extent as an admin, when they shouldn't be mod in the first place

• Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kato_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150046

Trixter wrote:

Everytime you come to ssrp you give admins personally me a really hard time with your poor attitude.
Instead of reporting the admin you keep arguing about it, really unprofessional from a TTT staff!
Here is the proof:

He'll get spoken to about this incident. Don't bunch us TTT staff :angry:
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150051

Donut wrote:
Sisky wrote:
Timefarming quite a bit on TTT recently
No. WhErE iS tHe PrOoF. ALSO LOOK AT CLARKY.

well you even admitted to it i saw you time farming the other day
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150052

Kato_ wrote:
sorIe wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
nice and useful as ever

says it all
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150156

Donut wrote:
Trixter wrote:

Here is the proof:

You unfairly warned me, Ask someone on ts. I was annoyed because I broke it for less than 2 seconds. wow
bit of a yikes on the attitude there donut :dry:

but I do agree if you did go into NLR for 2 seconds you really shouldn't have gotten a warning, a verbal at most, I don't know the full context but given SSRP's state if the context here is the correct one, admins really shouldn't be punishing users for pressing a W key for 1 second, especially newer players. As it's not exactly the most inviting...

it looks a bit shit from both sides to me
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150166

I personally find this wrong, you probably posted this just because you dislike him or something. But I don't see the point of why he should act professional in a different server where he is not a staff. I honestly don't see a problem here at this point. You are basically jabbing him in the face right now with the video.
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
  • My Mom doesn't want anyone to know who I am :(
  • Thanks received: 29
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skript

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150167

Trixter wrote:

Here is the proof:

• PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150172

But for a serious note, he is a fun guy to play with. Not gonna lie. Of course I had few issues with him in the past, but who gives anyways. He's a cool guy, but I don't think that he is fit yet to be a Admin. Give him another week to see through his actions and to start becoming more serious At the right time. I'm not honestly not telling you to stop being yourself though. Your a cool dude, but you won't have my support on this one. Next week probably
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150177

Trixter wrote:

Here is the proof:

This is the second time I'm watching this video, the video is probably out of context and you can see that the way he is treating donut, saying "Stop squeaking at me". You definitely have some grudge with the dude
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by PoseidonEUW.

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150178

CeeZee wrote:
Donut wrote:
Trixter wrote:

Here is the proof:

but I do agree if you did go into NLR for 2 seconds you really shouldn't have gotten a warning, a verbal at most, I don't know the full context but given SSRP's state if the context here is the correct one, admins really shouldn't be punishing users for pressing a W key for 1 second, especially newer players. As it's not exactly the most inviting...

i mean 3 or 4 verbals for NLR on its own is insane, he should've been warned already by then, so it's fair play to warn him
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150185

The attitude you portrayed in the video is abysmal to say the least and I hope you are able to work on that and improve in the future. However, for this week, I believe you are not capable of handling the responsibilities being an administrator entails.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150211

Henny wrote:
The attitude you portrayed in the video is abysmal to say the least and I hope you are able to work on that and improve in the future. However, for this week, I believe you are not capable of handling the responsibilities being an administrator entails.
Henny said it all.
Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150212

PoseidonEUW wrote:
Trixter wrote:

Here is the proof:

This is the second time I'm watching this video, the video is probably out of context and you can see that the way he is treating donut, saying "Stop squeaking at me". You definitely have some grudge with the dude
how you find a way to defend him is fucking beyond me lmfao, give it up dude
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150213

sorIe wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Donut wrote:
Trixter wrote:

Here is the proof:

i mean 3 or 4 verbals for NLR on its own is insane, he should've been warned already by then, so it's fair play to warn him

In addition to Borble's response: The guy in the Administrator chat called "Harrison Riedell" was actually me, just undercover. I was RDM'd twice whilst undercover by Dount himself, I let him off the first time telling Trixter to explain how he needs to properly use /me if he wishes to prevent someone from doing something annoying/inappropriate/endangering, etc. The second time he failed to use /me but rather used voice chat (I had no sound so I assume he was referring to me) to prevent me from whatever I was doing wrong and I got shot yet again, though I had to go and I simply didn't have the time for an Administrator sit and me just warning him and leaving wouldn't be the best approach, nor would it be appropriate. To conclude, not only did he receive 3 verbals for NLR, but I've also let him go for RDM, twice.

I haven't got video evidence as I didn't even think I'd be here discussing what had occurred, no one here has to take this for granted, do as you please, yet I just wanted to explain my personal encounter with Donut on SSRP.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, CeeZee

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150221

Richard Pinewood wrote:
sorIe wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Donut wrote:
Trixter wrote:

Here is the proof:

In addition to Borble's response: The guy in the Administrator chat called "Harrison Riedell" was actually me, just undercover. I was RDM'd twice whilst undercover by Dount himself, I let him off the first time telling Trixter to explain how he needs to properly use /me if he wishes to prevent someone from doing something annoying/inappropriate/endangering, etc. The second time he failed to use /me but rather used voice chat (I had no sound so I assume he was referring to me) to prevent me from whatever I was doing wrong and I got shot yet again, though I had to go and I simply didn't have the time for an Administrator sit and me just warning him and leaving wouldn't be the best approach, nor would it be appropriate. To conclude, not only did he receive 3 verbals for NLR, but I've also let him go for RDM, twice.

I haven't got video evidence as I didn't even think I'd be here discussing what had occurred, no one here has to take this for granted, do as you please, yet I just wanted to explain my personal encounter with Donut on SSRP.
Thank you for supplying some context, this shall be used if this example comes up in the meeting! :D
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Reversed, Chespin

[TTT Administator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1150252

Yikes, Donut. Seemes like you keep digging up a grave for yourself with every response on your app. Judging by all the feedback you have received, I would revoke, be active and not even think about saying a word or two that could be used against me if I were in your shoes. How hard can it be to keep your attitude in place? I’m going to change my opinion on you, you’re gonna need at least 2 weeks of professional staffing if you want my vote.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

214 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127