Time Zone: London
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198855230141/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447482206
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/hazarocks3333...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/hazarocks3333...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/hazarocks3333...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 45 hours i think

Languages I speak: i only speak english can speak a little bit of french (only the basics)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: A player comes with a weapon of any sort and kills another player who isn't wanted or holding a weapon for no reason. player x was at the mine then player y comes and starts shooting player x and kills that is RDM ,him but if player x kills player y for whilst being shot him that would not be RDM

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: when you re-spawn you wont know who killed you and wont try to kill him back when you re-spawn . You wont be able to enter the district you died in for 3 Minutes . Player X gets killed by Player Y , Player X re-spawns And tries to KILL player Y instantly after re-spawn or goes back to that district, this is Breaking NLR . You must not interact in the district you got killed in

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Id Tp To Player X and ask him if i could TP him to a Roof or somewhere secluded to prevent ruining RP and do the same with Player Y , Then ask to hear the story from each player and if non have proof id just leave it with a verbal or if someone has proof , id either make it false Report if player Y had proof backing him up or If Player X had the proof id warn Player Y if he had Recent warnings or leave a verbal if his wrap-sheet is clean

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Id Tp them both in the same way as before and start asking player Y Why he came back to kill him Even though NLR if he lies ill check logs since i will be able to tell if its breaking NLR because of the small amount of time between the kills " not 3 minutes or more " then check his wrap-sheet if he has done it before and got warned then ill warn him for breaking NLR

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): I've been on the server for a few months now (but i played on a different account but i lost the password for), i haven't been on ssrp for a year , but now i am back with great activity and 0 warnings I know every rule on the server and how not to screw up , I've made a lot of new friends on the server , i am always online when there are less staff . I am a very friendly player and all i want to do is help the server recover and bring more players to it as TBH its one of the best SSRP Servers on Gmod , i see a lot of rule breakers and i cant do anything about it which sucks i wish i could be one day have the ability to stop all rule breakers ! :zarp:
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] hazzarocks Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135644

Moved to the correct section and fixed title.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Moderator] hazzarocks Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135646

More playtime / experience is probably needed, i dont see you on server often or interacting with staff.
Application looks rushed and lacks detail
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, hazarocks3333

[SSRP Moderator] hazzarocks Application 4 years 10 months ago #1137785

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent punishments, inconsistent activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

200 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun