Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1119885

Jaffar Bin Hamdan wrote:
HiRo_ wrote:
Jaffar bin hamdan...

I don’t recognize that name, I think I have seen you once before In game. I can’t really say much since I have not really talked to you, but from what other people are saying you seem to be a good guy. I recommend waiting a few weeks and getting your activity up and engaging in the community more since I really have not seen you much. unless you have had different names I could be totally thinking of the wrong person, but for now

:neutralsp:
You have seen me before :) I do remember your name but we have only met once or twice and never directly spoke to one another. The reason my activity has been low before these past 2 weeks is due to my exams. Otherwise, I've been here for 2 years and am familiar with the community. I probably don't see you often due to my timezone :p

Yeah my time zone is whack for Zarp too lol good luck!
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaffar Bin Hamdan

[SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1119924

Hey Jaffar

Your last punishment was on the 6th of April - so no recents for you! Your recent activity is great and you have a decent amount of play time in total on top of that. Best of luck!

:plussp:
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1119928

.uzi wrote:
Hey Jaffar

Your last punishment was on the 6th of April - so no recents for you! Your recent activity is great and you have a decent amount of play time in total on top of that. Best of luck!

Much appreciated!

[SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1120159

Hey Jaffar Bin Hamdan,

Your last application was denied for your lack of activity. I've taken a look at your application again, to give you more feedback. Your have explained the rules very well and your approach to handling situations is also very good. Your "Why should I be chosen" section is appropriate. You don't have any recent punishments and your activity has improved a lot. According to multiple other staff members, your attitude is good. You're a good guy to talk to and you're great staff material. Good Luck!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1120214

MartinGaming wrote:
Hey Jaffar Bin Hamdan,

Your last application was denied for your lack of activity. I've taken a look at your application again, to give you more feedback. Your have explained the rules very well and your approach to handling situations is also very good. Your "Why should I be chosen" section is appropriate. You don't have any recent punishments and your activity has improved a lot. According to multiple other staff members, your attitude is good. You're a good guy to talk to and you're great staff material. Good Luck!
Thank you very much! Your words put a smile on my face :)

[SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1121248

Just adding on that my playtime is now at 19060 minutes (318 hours rounding up).

[SSRP Moderator] Jaffar Bin Hamdan's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1121257

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

232 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun