Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086196

Based on the only interaction I've had with you ever, you seem extremely immature and argumentative. It has been a long time since I've seen you but it's a
:minussp:
until I can see an improvement for myself.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086197

dingofetch wrote:
Based on the only interaction I've had with you ever, you seem extremely immature and argumentative. It has been a long time since I've seen you but it's a

Last we spoke was mid to late 2018 and i've never seen you on the server since? :? you also gagged me for calling henny gay ( not the word I used ) in a playful fashion

Either way it's most certainly been a good 4-5 months since we last saw one another, in the whole one time we did! :(
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player
  • Thanks received: 13
The man who makes a post, and suddenly said thread gains traction!

''Hey ginge, put your hands up in the air.. Hah! Bean on a fork!''

Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Gingermug95.

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086198

Gingermug95 wrote:
calling henny gay
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minijeans, Kato_

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086199

Henny wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:
calling henny gay

you remember that, don't you? We where having a joke, I called you the F-word playfully, and boom, gag and a warn, Understand Why, yeah, it's a disrespectful phrase but not once did I argue it. :pinch:
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086200

Gingermug95 wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
you also gagged me for calling henny gay ( not the word I used ) in a playful fashion
It was actually a guy named phillip and I have some logs to show you if you wanna keep trying to lie, not to mention after I warned you for using a homophobic slur you continued to threaten to get me demoted, as well as giving me a completely unnecessary run down of just how much more mature you are than I am. All I am saying is being that that is our only interaction, I definitely will not provide support.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086201

dingofetch wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
you also gagged me for calling henny gay ( not the word I used ) in a playful fashion
It was actually a guy named phillip and I have some logs to show you if you wanna keep trying to lie, not to mention after I warned you for using a homophobic slur you continued to threaten to get me demoted, as well as giving me a completely unnecessary run down of just how much more mature you are than I am. All I am saying is being that that is our only interaction, I definitely will not provide support.

Add me on steam my man. I actually think I remember this now, :silly: Was I sober or?
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086202

Henny wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:
calling henny gay

• Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Kato_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gingermug95, Henny

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086205

Gingermug95 wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:
dingofetch wrote:

Add me on steam my man. I actually think I remember this now, :silly: Was I sober or?
Okay so clearly things haven't changed. You have continued to change your story on the forums and also in private chats with other users. I would add you on steam but you still have me blocked. If you want to add me you can do it when I'm unblocked.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066631954/
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086209

https://imgur.com/a/TOL0PWA

Sent you that friends request anyway!
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086211

Gingermug95 wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/TOL0PWA

Sent you that friends request anyway!

You still have me blocked sir.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086227

I'm going to out myself here, Me and dingo have spoken and we actually had a pleasant conversation, I asked for a bit of insight as to what went on, which also led me to log back onto the server at 5am in the morning to find out when the gag + warn was issued, It was indeed seven months ago, June time 2018, I was a bit off the rails, drunk, and argumentative, none of it being an excuse, the incident in question does not involve Henny, and these are my comments to him, as copied + Pasted by dingo himself to me in discord;

GingerBeard95: When i've managed to post these 12 videos the reason your report will be posted will be:
GingerBeard95: The language used in terms of dealing with reports whilst also unfairly muting and permenantly Admin muting ( after a valid conversation )
GingerBeard95: Whilst using offencive and ill behaved language
GingerBeard95: I hope your rank is revoked and the friend you stuck up for whilst abusing your position is permenantly banned.
GingerBeard95: Do keep in mind I've been responsible for atleast three admins losing their ranks.
GingerBeard95: And please, don't call me a kid, I'm probably a few years older then you.
GingerBeard95: probably been playing a bit longer then you aswell
dingofetch: Doubtful but either way you act like a child so I don't think you deserve a whole lot more
GingerBeard95: Acted like a child? would you care to explain?
dingofetch: Adults don't use homophobic slurs
GingerBeard95: Your friend whom you abused your position for, spent twenty + rounds harrassing -..
dingofetch: I don't even kknow that dude lmfao

Although none of it is outright bad; meaning it could of been far worst, I was acting similarly to someone that House himself had punished earlier today, I myself upon seeing this did indeed apologise and not just in a one on one, but infront of 5 - 6 people? This sort of behaviour isn't condoned and thusly I can understand his hesitance to do anything but not support the application as it's the only time we've met and it can leave a bad taste in ones mouth.

However, this was indeed seven months ago to date and does not reflect on me nor my personality at the moment, Again i've whole heartedly apologised to Dingo as this shouldn't of happened but still did.
Stuny4Mod2019
Henny's still gay though <3
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086236

Gingermug95 wrote:
I'm going to out myself here, Me and dingo have spoken and we actually had a pleasant conversation, I asked for a bit of insight as to what went on, which also led me to log back onto the server at 5am in the morning to find out when the gag + warn was issued, It was indeed seven months ago, June time 2018, I was a bit off the rails, drunk, and argumentative, none of it being an excuse, the incident in question does not involve Henny, and these are my comments to him, as copied + Pasted by dingo himself to me in discord;

GingerBeard95: When i've managed to post these 12 videos the reason your report will be posted will be:
GingerBeard95: The language used in terms of dealing with reports whilst also unfairly muting and permenantly Admin muting ( after a valid conversation )
GingerBeard95: Whilst using offencive and ill behaved language
GingerBeard95: I hope your rank is revoked and the friend you stuck up for whilst abusing your position is permenantly banned.
GingerBeard95: Do keep in mind I've been responsible for atleast three admins losing their ranks.
GingerBeard95: And please, don't call me a kid, I'm probably a few years older then you.
GingerBeard95: probably been playing a bit longer then you aswell
dingofetch: Doubtful but either way you act like a child so I don't think you deserve a whole lot more
GingerBeard95: Acted like a child? would you care to explain?
dingofetch: Adults don't use homophobic slurs
GingerBeard95: Your friend whom you abused your position for, spent twenty + rounds harrassing -..
dingofetch: I don't even kknow that dude lmfao

Although none of it is outright bad; meaning it could of been far worst, I was acting similarly to someone that House himself had punished earlier today, I myself upon seeing this did indeed apologise and not just in a one on one, but infront of 5 - 6 people? This sort of behaviour isn't condoned and thusly I can understand his hesitance to do anything but not support the application as it's the only time we've met and it can leave a bad taste in ones mouth.

However, this was indeed seven months ago to date and does not reflect on me nor my personality at the moment, Again i've whole heartedly apologised to Dingo as this shouldn't of happened but still did.
Stuny4Mod2019
Henny's still gay though <3
Can confirm.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086269

Ok so i think you would be a fantastic mod and all but sometimes you just go crazy and get in argumantes whit ppl over stupid stuff.But you could fix that and you could be a rly rly nice mod :)
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086317

I don't know after what some people are saying but from what I can see you have 2 recents and very good activity.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Moderator] Gingerbeard95 5 years 2 months ago #1086403

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Attitude+Recents

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds