Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048455

Been with the community 2 1/2 years been admin 2 or something years i am very dedicated and can help the server a lot. This has already been on my application if you read it.
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048459

Please start posting constructive here.

If you really want to argue this out, the forums is not the right place.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Taylor_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048465

Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Why should you be chosen?
Why are you still here?

Just because I ain't staff doesn't mean I can't reply on forums.

Think before you write newb.
You don't even play on the servers either. Go away old man!

See, think before you write.
Wym, I said what I meant. You're a 30 year old man sitting on a forum for a gaming community that you only interact with through criticism on applications as if you know what you're talking about.

Lmao, your attitude is horrible.

I play on SSRP, I am 24 I interact with people through forums, discord and teamspeak. I know what i'm talking about, you're being the weirdo asking me stupid stuff. Once again kiddo Think before you write.

Asked Harry a serious question, you have to stick your finger up his ass and then defend him.

GTFO Dingo.

I don't want to really get involved since it's an app (apart from shitposting)

But as someone who's active on ts every night, you are not, (I can't speak for discord). You play SSRP, so why is your opinion on Harry (A guy applying for TTT SA) relevant? Even then your question was so dumb, that's why we all shitposted at you, your question is legit answered in the app

You told me the only reason you'd ever come back to staff TTT is to get someone demoted, it doesn't sound very mature to me man

Also please stop putting yourself above people with comments like calling them "kiddo" and "Think before you write." It's real cringy man
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Harry RDM Squatta, eddie., Henny, dingofetch and 2 more...

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048467

CeeZee wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Why are you still here?

Wym, I said what I meant. You're a 30 year old man sitting on a forum for a gaming community that you only interact with through criticism on applications as if you know what you're talking about.

I play on SSRP, I am 24 I interact with people through forums, discord and teamspeak. I know what i'm talking about, you're being the weirdo asking me stupid stuff. Once again kiddo Think before you write.

Asked Harry a serious question, you have to stick your finger up his ass and then defend him.

GTFO Dingo.

But as someone who's active on ts every night, you are not, (I can't speak for discord). You play SSRP, so why is your opinion on Harry (A guy applying for TTT SA) relevant? Even then your question was so dumb, that's why we all shitposted at you, your question is legit answered in the app

You told me the only reason you'd ever come back to staff TTT is to get someone demoted, it doesn't sound very mature to me man

Also please stop putting yourself above people with comments like calling them "kiddo" and "Think before you write." It's real cringy man

Oh sorry man, didn't know I had to be on TS every day to be interacting with people bossman.

Every man's opinion could be relevant to the case. If it was a locked TTT application it wouldn't be open for the public to see. If I wanna post what I think or wanna ask imma do just that.

And to correct you on that, the only reason I would come back is to stop Sergeant from coming back. Don't make up things CeeZee. Me calling someone who actually doesn't think before he types isn't cringy IMO. Its just telling him to actually use the grey brain matter that he's been provided with.

After this I won't post on his app anymore, lets drama hole this it continues. (new topic ofc)
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048469

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Hey Kurze, you know I really used to like you man. When we were super admins you and I did alot together. When we became head admins you helped out the server alot.

Then you left.

First you just left the server and resigned acting like the server would crash when you were gone, just made me have to do more work to keep it at the state it currently is and better than it has been in more than a month. Later on you started coming back and interracting with people and I got to be honest I was happy as it was like seeing an old friend after a time. When you were talking to me and anybody else I realized your attitude had become shit. You weren't humble any more acting like you're above people. You started replying to people's posts trying to be constructive while not having any insight on the situation.

Now, you replied to Harry's post not with a simple question. With an attack, that comment whas practically saying "I have read the reason why you should be chosen as Super Admin, but I see them as invalid." Basically saying that you do not think he should get the position without giving any constructive feedback what so ever. I just want you to go back to how you were man. Don't act high and mighty when people reply, just be old Kurze.

Anyway Harry, you have greatly improved and I think you could help out. You are very dedicated but ofcourse there are always some negatives. Good luck!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harry RDM Squatta, Henny, dingofetch, Kurze

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048470

Kurzex wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Why are you still here?

GTFO Dingo.

Oh sorry man, didn't know I had to be on TS every day to be interacting with people bossman.

Every man's opinion could be relevant to the case. If it was a locked TTT application it wouldn't be open for the public to see. If I wanna post what I think or wanna ask imma do just that.

And to correct you on that, the only reason I would come back is to stop Sergeant from coming back. Don't make up things CeeZee. Me calling someone who actually doesn't think before he types isn't cringy IMO. Its just telling him to actually use the grey brain matter that he's been provided with.

After this I won't post on his app anymore, lets drama hole this it continues. (new topic ofc)

Ok now how do you expect on doing that? With such a horrible attitude and you weren’t even there in my prime time were I would have the server on lockdown alone so please step aside and stop being a sheep who makes a judgement based on a few weeks of being staff with me. Pathetic I thought you are better than this
And even if I come back why would you care not that I ever insulted you till now
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, dingofetch

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048503

Seargent44 wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Why are you still here?

GTFO Dingo.

Ok now how do you expect on doing that? With such a horrible attitude and you weren’t even there in my prime time were I would have the server on lockdown alone so please step aside and stop being a sheep who makes a judgement based on a few weeks of being staff with me. Pathetic I thought you are better than this
And even if I come back why would you care not that I ever insulted you till now
If you’d deny seargent you didn’t see him when he was active and before his exams, he was dedicated and a good friend. Kurze, I got nothing against you but Seargent was an amazing staff member and even staffed for 16+ hours straight. He was dedicated as fuck and helped put ttt a lot.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: dingofetch

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048521

thanks all
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048540

Best of luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harry RDM Squatta

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048677

I'd play TTT again just for Harry

I miss u and David
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048690

You've been on the server for a long time, if you feel that you're ready for SA I don't see why you shouldn't be.
Good luck Harry! :P

• Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Nina.

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048731

Look, as much as I like you. I do have do mention that your attitude can be horrible at times and I really doubt your abilities to be an effective leader. Yes, I understand that whilst I was gone, you could have left, but I don't think you have. Also, not as important but in my opinion, it still is worth mentioning, I noticed you spending a decent amount of time Afk on the server which isnt the best.

Also, all of you really need to grow the fuck up, if kurze doesn't feel harry would be a good SA, then that's his opinion. Same goes to you Kurze. Also about seargent, yes he was a good guy. But he barely did anything to help out, I understand he was busy IRL but he was away for too long, still that dosen't warrent what I am seeing from Kurze.

I wouldn't feel good with getting you as super admin, same with henny due to him breaking a few rules during his time, but maybe he is good. I can't really comment on that. And please Grow the fuck up, thanks.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Kurze

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048733

Longshot wrote:
I'd play TTT again just for Harry

I miss u and David
David has gone but hes still in the snap group and yessss come back!!
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048734

Mattors wrote:
Look, as much as I like you. I do have do mention that your attitude can be horrible at times and I really doubt your abilities to be an effective leader. Yes, I understand that whilst I was gone, you could have left, but I don't think you have. Also, not as important but in my opinion, it still is worth mentioning, I noticed you spending a decent amount of time Afk on the server which isnt the best.

Also, all of you really need to grow the fuck up, if kurze doesn't feel harry would be a good SA, then that's his opinion. Same goes to you Kurze. Also about seargent, yes he was a good guy. But he barely did anything to help out, I understand he was busy IRL but he was away for too long, still that dosen't warrent what I am seeing from Kurze.

I wouldn't feel good with getting you as super admin, same with henny due to him breaking a few rules during his time, but maybe he is good. I can't really comment on that. And please Grow the fuck up, thanks.
lol like i didn't even reply to his comment and i have changed massively since i left. Yes that is the old me but not the new me
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048824

Personally I think you have improved on the points I told you on Discord and I think this is your week.
Best of luck!

:plussp:
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048825

Mattors wrote:
I wouldn't feel good with getting you as super admin, same with henny due to him breaking a few rules during his time
Thanks for the namedrop on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with me.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, CeeZee, eddie.

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048826

Mattors wrote:

or just dont be a twat and start namedropping without any sort of clear reasoning thats an option too thanks
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Henny

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1048831

Mattors wrote:
This is is relevant even though you resigned 4 months ago so you know the old me. This is my application
Mattors wrote:

This is irrevant to my application and you are just outting people at this point for no reason. This is not entirely true as well
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1049011

:support:
P4P :D
  • minijeans
  • Junior Boarder
  • "Nothing, and everything, is possimpible"
  • Thanks received: 59
Mini ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

[TTT Super Admin] Harry RDM Squatta's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1049024

Please stay on topic!!

This is not the place for these discussions
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Taylor_.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32