Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Jailbreak Moderator] Nick's Application

[Jailbreak Moderator] Nick's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943748

OnionRings wrote:
I’m pretty sure I already stated this,

The reason why you were denied from moderator is because your lack of experience with the gamemode itself.
When it came to initial staff I was told that you were being immature about it and denied having the position and someone else replaced you (me).

If you improve on this and actually show you know how the gamemode works you will most Likely get staff and you should at least wait a week showing that you are interested and know what you are doing.

Good luck!
Big ups Onion
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Moderator] Nick's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943777

RealDenis wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

The reason why you were denied from moderator is because your lack of experience with the gamemode itself.
When it came to initial staff I was told that you were being immature about it and denied having the position and someone else replaced you (me).

If you improve on this and actually show you know how the gamemode works you will most Likely get staff and you should at least wait a week showing that you are interested and know what you are doing.

Good luck!
My knowledge of the gamemode was never a problem, also when it came down to initial staff I was only offered a moderator rank and you are a super admin so I don't see how you got my place, also I don't know if you would consider complaining about other staff members immature, if you do then yes I was immature, if you don't then the only immature part would be my reaction (when my complaints weren't taken seriously enough by clarky).

According to the Owner of the server it was. It is said that you didn’t know much at all st the time and that’s why you got moderator in which I then replaced you and then I was given Super Admin. Also I heard that you were being immature when you got denied you were constantly poking people about it when you could have just dealt with it. Like I said just learn more about the gamemode, interact with the staff members and users on the server, make reports, have good knowledge of the rules etc. Then I don’t see you getting denied, if you acted maturely about it and waited some time or just simply asking a lead team member about it instead of taking it to the forums,

Best of luck again.
I played a lot of jailbreak prior to Zarp's release just so I could be an initial lead team member but according to Clarky I didn't get it because of my recent official on TTT and team speak, not my experience on the gamemode. If you would consider poking 3 people for an explanation as "constant" then okay but I personally don't.
Every response you've made on this thread looks a lot like denial, you seem to be brushing off any forms of criticism whatsoever and assuming that everyone else is wrong and you are somehow right.

I recommend you learn how to deal with criticism properly before it becomes a real issue like it did with Xnator because once it does the criticism starts to shift away from constructive and towards hurtful as people feel like the person won't listen to their criticisms unless they add emphasis to it in other ways.

That being said I think you should leave it a week to brush up on your understanding and attitude to others especially the Lead Team who you seem to already have arguments with. The point of there being a staff TEAM is so that they work together as a team and not constantly argue with others' decisions.

:minussp:
I always improve on what others tell me but Onion is talking about things he heard not things he has seen himself. You can ask Raeker to double check those facts. Onion is saying what Clarky has told him but that's not what happened. I played a lot of jailbreak prior to Zarp's release so I could be a good initial lead team member but Clarky said he didn't trust me enough because I had recently gotten an official on TTT. At least that's what he told me. If that wasn't the only reason why I was only offered a moderator rank then I don't know any other reasons. Clarky is saying I was immature about not getting lead team and only moderator which I partly was but that shouldn't affect my chances now that I'm applying for it. I complained a lot about the chosen initial staff (at the time) and Clarky disliked that. I told Clarky to reconsider me as a super admin and after he talked to some TTT Head admins and Raeker he decided to stick with his decision to only give me moderator which I was furious about seeing as I saw no reason not to be a lead team member, I played jailbreak so I can get experience (even though there are other lead team members that didn't have experience), I was doing a great job on Prop hunt, etc. Yet he chose others over me. I'm gonna give an example of Newdude. I didn't believe Newdude deserved super admin more than me for a few reasons. First of all, he only had been a death run super admin for 3 days when he was selected (with no prior lead team experience) and he didn't have enough time to show that he is a good lead team. I believe all initial staff should be prime examples and do a great job on their other servers to be chosen. When I asked Clarky why he chose Newdude he said he trusted him because they've known each other since 2015 which made me believe Clarky was being biased and made me even more furious. Newdude turned out to be a great super admin but at the time he didn't seem like a good choice to me. Ever since the server launched I have never shown a bad attitude in-game and many users that saw me in-game were very surprised with my denial reason. I asked some staff members why that was the outcome and all I got in response is a poke from Aek telling me not to message people in the meeting. No one answered me after the meeting except 2 that were simply saying they disagreed with the outcome, not any concerns they had about me. So that's why I'm being defensive Denis.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Jailbreak Moderator] Nick's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943808

Nick0GR wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Good luck!
My knowledge of the gamemode was never a problem, also when it came down to initial staff I was only offered a moderator rank and you are a super admin so I don't see how you got my place, also I don't know if you would consider complaining about other staff members immature, if you do then yes I was immature, if you don't then the only immature part would be my reaction (when my complaints weren't taken seriously enough by clarky).

According to the Owner of the server it was. It is said that you didn’t know much at all st the time and that’s why you got moderator in which I then replaced you and then I was given Super Admin. Also I heard that you were being immature when you got denied you were constantly poking people about it when you could have just dealt with it. Like I said just learn more about the gamemode, interact with the staff members and users on the server, make reports, have good knowledge of the rules etc. Then I don’t see you getting denied, if you acted maturely about it and waited some time or just simply asking a lead team member about it instead of taking it to the forums,

Best of luck again.
I played a lot of jailbreak prior to Zarp's release just so I could be an initial lead team member but according to Clarky I didn't get it because of my recent official on TTT and team speak, not my experience on the gamemode. If you would consider poking 3 people for an explanation as "constant" then okay but I personally don't.
Every response you've made on this thread looks a lot like denial, you seem to be brushing off any forms of criticism whatsoever and assuming that everyone else is wrong and you are somehow right.

I recommend you learn how to deal with criticism properly before it becomes a real issue like it did with Xnator because once it does the criticism starts to shift away from constructive and towards hurtful as people feel like the person won't listen to their criticisms unless they add emphasis to it in other ways.

That being said I think you should leave it a week to brush up on your understanding and attitude to others especially the Lead Team who you seem to already have arguments with. The point of there being a staff TEAM is so that they work together as a team and not constantly argue with others' decisions.

I always improve on what others tell me but Onion is talking about things he heard not things he has seen himself. You can ask Raeker to double check those facts. Onion is saying what Clarky has told him but that's not what happened. I played a lot of jailbreak prior to Zarp's release so I could be a good initial lead team member but Clarky said he didn't trust me enough because I had recently gotten an official on TTT. At least that's what he told me. If that wasn't the only reason why I was only offered a moderator rank then I don't know any other reasons. Clarky is saying I was immature about not getting lead team and only moderator which I partly was but that shouldn't affect my chances now that I'm applying for it. I complained a lot about the chosen initial staff (at the time) and Clarky disliked that. I told Clarky to reconsider me as a super admin and after he talked to some TTT Head admins and Raeker he decided to stick with his decision to only give me moderator which I was furious about seeing as I saw no reason not to be a lead team member, I played jailbreak so I can get experience (even though there are other lead team members that didn't have experience), I was doing a great job on Prop hunt, etc. Yet he chose others over me. I'm gonna give an example of Newdude. I didn't believe Newdude deserved super admin more than me for a few reasons. First of all, he only had been a death run super admin for 3 days when he was selected (with no prior lead team experience) and he didn't have enough time to show that he is a good lead team. I believe all initial staff should be prime examples and do a great job on their other servers to be chosen. When I asked Clarky why he chose Newdude he said he trusted him because they've known each other since 2015 which made me believe Clarky was being biased and made me even more furious. Newdude turned out to be a great super admin but at the time he didn't seem like a good choice to me. Ever since the server launched I have never shown a bad attitude in-game and many users that saw me in-game were very surprised with my denial reason. I asked some staff members why that was the outcome and all I got in response is a poke from Aek telling me not to message people in the meeting. No one answered me after the meeting except 2 that were simply saying they disagreed with the outcome, not any concerns they had about me. So that's why I'm being defensive Denis.
Bias? Kiss my ass, you've just proven yourself that you are immature and also power hungry because you are so salty over not getting SA, this is partially why you got denied for staff on Sunday. Get a grip.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek, Boxy

[Jailbreak Moderator] Nick's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943812

Clarky wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Good luck!

Best of luck again.

Bias? Kiss my ass, you've just proven yourself that you are immature and also power hungry because you are so salty over not getting SA, this is partially why you got denied for staff on Sunday. Get a grip.

murdering is against TOU
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, dankek

[Jailbreak Moderator] Nick's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943864

:plussp:
relly great guy and friendly if he dont get it this week ima kill my self
  • EDF Enjoyer