Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps.

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826655

I'd like to take everyone's attention reviewing this application, and to those that will be voting on Xnator's Application this Sunday. Xnator has never publicly been rude to me, disrespected me, etc. However, Xnator is not a straight forward or honest person. He won't tell you what he thinks of you, he'll even tell people in my case they're a good candidate and plus support their application and then immediately talk shit and put them down. I can only imagine how he uses this mentality as a server owner.

Also, claiming I claim your work as mine is just incredibly low balling and childish. It really does look like you're just putting other applicants down and putting yourself up on a pedestal to look better.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Picture from Raeker has been requested to be removed (by Raeker himself)
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Sada., Fred Wroolie, Jeppe, Raeker

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826675

Morgan wrote:
I'd like to take everyone's attention reviewing this application, and to those that will be voting on Xnator's Application this Sunday. Xnator has never publicly been rude to me, disrespected me, etc. However, Xnator is not a straight forward or honest person. He won't tell you what he thinks of you, he'll even tell people in my case they're a good candidate and plus support their application and then immediately talk shit and put them down. I can only imagine how he uses this mentality as a server owner.

Also, claiming I claim your work as mine is just incredibly low balling and childish. It really does look like you're just putting other applicants down and putting yourself up on a pedestal to look better.

I believe you get to vote on other global mods. I’m sure that happened a few times.
However I will take this into consideration!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Picture from Raeker has been requested to be removed (by Raeker himself)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826689

Morgan wrote:

OOF.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Kemi. Reason: Last Edit: Just now by CrankyBot. Reason: Picture from Raeker has been requested to be removed (by Raeker himself)

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826696

I am not sure where these comments from Raeker have come from.
I sent these messages to a Whatsapp group a while ago where Raeker himself has said many similar things about other people before, and I was actually planning on speaking to Morgan about it at the time (the messages I had sent because I was annoyed at the time, and that group never really has anything taken properly seriously). The reason I did not do so is for 2 reasons, one of them being that I did not want to start drama within the staff team, so I was going to speak to some other people first to work out if I was just being dumb, and so I spoke to Clarky about it. Clarky said that Morgan had been doing his job well, so I accepted that. I had not personally seen Morgan doing things at the time where I wrote those messages, and so I voiced what I had noticed.
After speaking to Clarky, I also paid more attention where I noticed Morgan doing things, he just doesn't always reply to things, and does not always do things when I am watching the forums (timezones). After this, I changed my opinions, and not once have I "lied" about my opinions on the forums, I have merely changed my opinions over time, which should be a good thing to Morgan, as it means that he is doing a good enough job to change my opinion.
I apologise to you, Morgan for those comments, however I was going to approach you about it, until I realised that I was wrong, and my opinion was incorrect.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826718

One of the things that I have always disliked about you, Xnator, is your tendency to make extremely hypocritical statements and claims. It is because of that hypocricy that we got in a fight over half a year ago and it is because of that hypocricy that we got in a fight again. Last time we finally ended up forgiving eachother (though I still don't understand what I exactly apologised for) and this time I'll assume you'll never forgive me.

Do understand that I, by no means, want to have an endless argument with you. It's also because of this that I already have apologised to you in the group chat for sharing a private picture - something that you've yet to respond to - and I do have to emphasise that that apology from me was definitely warranted. It was rude and disrespectful of me to share something private without discussing it with you first, especially because I agree that we should be fully able to share our own opinions and views in there without having to be worried about it getting shared anywhere without our permission.

I have also already explained why exactly I did it and I will not mention that here because it is a rather private issue.

However, you need to stop holding double standards for very specific people. I can understand an unwillingness to not cause issues with staff, but there's a difference between avoiding tricky questions and blatantly lying to someone's face. When we had a fight you also claimed that you had no actual issue with me, but we both know that that was a lie. Only a week later both of us were at eachother's throats again until we finally cooled down after several months.

Also, in response to you saying that you've changed your opinions over time, I still do not believe that that is true. Those mesages were from last Sunday. Clarky does confirm you have spoken to him, but I refuse to believe that your opinon has shifted from "He does nothing" to "He does everything, what a great guy!"

Regardless, like I've already stated, your own private opinion is not the issue. Like you have said, I've mentioned very similar things about people. I find it rather disrespectful of you that you decide to share that even after I apologised to you, but like I said in the chat and like I will repeat now: When I say things privately about people, I am fully willing to share that with those people.

I have said about Morgan that I believe he holds double standards from time to time, but that I also respect him for all the hard work he does. I have said about Onion that I believe he has a stick up his ass all the time and repeatedly wishes to show everyone his power stick rather than talk things out the proper way. These people might not know that I think this about them, but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to share those opinions publically if the time calls for it.

If you're going to criticise someone for doing literally nothing, or if you're going to call someone something in private, then all you're doing is bad-mouthing someone without giving them a chance to defend themselves. At the very least be willing to live up to those bold words and tell someone what you actually think about them. What you're doing now is, like I've already said, pathetic.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Raeker. Reason: Correcting spelling/grammatical errors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, EiPUS, SorIe, Fred Wroolie, Johnler and 3 more...

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826749

lets not act like Xnator is the only fake person in this community when zarp is filled with them

Morgan wrote:
However, Xnator is not a straight forward or honest person. He won't tell you what he thinks of you, he'll even tell people in my case they're a good candidate and plus support their application and then immediately talk shit and put them down.
fuckin hilarious that youre trying to call out Xnator for this when you're probably the biggest culprit for this behavior in the community LOL
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Viking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826751

Im having mixed feelings about what people are saying in this comment section but showing that he puts an insane amout of dedication in his staff ranks and therefore i think he deserves to be promoted to Global mod, even if he may be trash talking behind people's backs i still do think that hes putting an insane amount of effort in this community and i think that this rank would bennefit him 100% to perform his staff duties even better.
:plussp:
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826753

Nice paragraphing kid
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826770

i think there are better candidates
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826832

no fuck off
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #826863

To be honest I think you do your jobs really well in the sections your staff in and continue to do so everyday.

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Aek177.

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #827842

Bumperino!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #828775

TheXnator wrote:
Bumperino!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #828794

If feel as you can get pretty emotional and dramatic over certain situations clouding your judgement and often saying stuff you regret, affecting your professionalism,

You should definitely wait as I believe there is better candidates
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #828796

• SarahAnne
  • Legendary Member
  • Best Ex Deathrun Owner
  • Thanks received: 228

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #829153

Why was my post deleted???????

Anyway since saying that was a reason to delete my post here.

Better candidates.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #829378

Nahmir wrote:
Why was my post deleted???????

Anyway since saying that was a reason to delete my post here.

Better candidates.

Not sure what your post was, but if you could message me on Steam or TS with whatever it was you said, then that would be great (assuming it was relevant feedback).

Thank you all for the feedback so far, I have read it all and I will be acting on all of the constructive criticism!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #831978

Last bump before the meeting boize!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #832027

TheXnator wrote:

What server(s) are you active on?:
Deathrun
*cough cough*
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

[Forums] TheXnator - Global Mod & Server Apps. 6 years 3 months ago #832106

• Abeo_miner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Chilling & Cruising
  • Thanks received: 2
A.Hussain
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE