Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [BHOP Moderator] Pumpkinbro's Application

[BHOP Moderator] Pumpkinbro's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784489

Steam Name: Pumpkinbros

Link to Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162388717/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101061494

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Pumpkinbros/p...arpgaming.com:27100/

Estimated Server Time: 6 hours

Languages I speak: English and some Spanish

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:
If someone were to join on the bhop server id tell them to bhop you've got to hold spacebar basically the whole time and then strafe by pressing a and d and press control once you get used to this routine to go faster if you dont know how to strafe put it on auto strafe by pressing f3

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:
If someone were to be text/mic spamming i'd give them a warning then if they continue mute them

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
If someone were to cheat i would tell them the rules if they continue using the cheat though they get kicked

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
The reason That i should be chosen is that i do not kick for ignorant reasons aka abuse my powers I am experienced because i have been a moderator on several servers before also well duh i have played the server before and know the rules, in fact i was curious about the rules( not many people look at the rules) just to see what the rules were i looked and found some interesting ones and asked a admin on the server about these rules. example. i asked one of the admins " so if someones using a voice changer just to deepen their voice a bit is it technically against the rules because you couldn't really tell if they were or not" he responded "yes you can do that but if you use it for like alien voice and stuff..." so i know the rules quite well.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Fixed BBCode, Steam Link & Fixed up Application
The topic has been locked.

Pumpkinbro's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784494

Hmm I wonder who that admin was hint hint on a serious note what I was talking about was if you can’t really tell if it is a voice changer and it is hard to differentiate between that and a regular how voice don’t punish them as it could be their voice only if you are sure you should punish them
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pumpkinbros

Pumpkinbro's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784501

Hamzah wrote:
Hmm I wonder who that admin was hint hint on a serious note what I was talking about was if you can’t really tell if it is a voice changer and it is hard to differentiate between that and a regular how voice don’t punish them as it could be their voice only if you are sure you should punish them

Voice changers vibrate when they are talking.

Normal voices don't.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[BHOP Moderator] Pumpkinbro's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784983

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to improve activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun