Here

What server are you applying for?:
SSRP

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:114134425

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Here

Estimated Server Time:
I currently have 13000hours on Gmod; I'd say about 12000 hours of that was spent on ZARP if you combined every single name I've had

Languages I speak:
English

About Me:
Hello, I’m Nerve and some of you may know me as Baxter Black. I’m 21 and I live in London. I’ve been with the ZARP community for about 9 and a half years.
I’m currently Working Full time. I like playing games and listening to music. Other than Garry’s Mod I mainly play Overwatch and Black Ops 3 due to my love for FPS games.

I started staffing on ZARP on the 19th of November 2016 as a Mod on SSRP, I then staffed for around 2 months until I left the Server for a couple of years. However, I returned on the 14th of January 2018 as a Mod again, I sadly did not become an admin until the 31st of May 2021. Later on, in the year I was able to gain the rank of Minecraft Admin on the 11th of September 2021 and Bhop Admin on the 24th of September 2021, I managed to get the position of Super admin on the 30th of October 2021 i then got forum staff in Appeals a day later, I have recently came back and obtained the rank of Bhop Admin again on the 29th of January 2023 in which I also obtained Appeals Staff once again and discord administrator a day later on the 30th of January 2023, I was then accepted for Bhop Super admin on the 9th of February, i managed to obtain the rank of Bhop Head admin on the 12th of March 2023. While being on the LT on bhop i ventured into the LT on SSRP too, obtaining SSRP Super Admin on the 22nd of april 2023 for my second time. I have currently been back around 2 months, on the 10th of August 2024 i was reaccepted back into the SSRP Staff Team, where i helped out the current LT and CM team by making suggestions that was implemented and helped fix certain issues, on the 24th of August 2024 i was accepted back into the SSRP Lead Team as Super Admin for my third time.
Why You?

Activity
I am very active on the Forums, SSRP and Discord. On SSRP when people need help on a daily basis I always do my best to guide them, I tend to spend a lot of hours per day on the server. On the Forums, I try to give only constructive and helpful input On sections such as Server applications, Report Abuses and Server Appeals. I have not currently missed any meetings.

Trust & Ranks
Here are the staff positions that I've previously held:
-Bhop Head Administrator
-SSRP Super Administrator
-Appeals, Bhop and Server Applications Section Moderator
-Minecraft Administrator
-Discord Administrator
- Murder Moderator
- TF2 Moderator
- Sandboxie Moderator
I previously filled these roles successfully as well as holding a current Super Admin rank. I hope this is enough to show I can be trusted with the role.

My Plans
I currently attend every meeting and testing that I am needed for, my main plan while being HA is to make sure every suggestion is getting fully reviewed and to continue to go to every testing session I'm invited to. Attending testing sessions allows me to find any possible bugs or issues before any update is released causing less issues for players in the long run. I have found multiple bugs so far that have been fixed and I still continue to look for issues on the server.

Availability
I am always available on discord (_nerve_) if someone were to have any questions or require any assistance they could easily contact me and I would deal with the issue as fast as I role I would throw it in the LT channel or contact any CM that's free.

Why I Should Be Promoted

Time And Dedication:
I've held plenty of staff roles over my time which shows my dedication to the community, I've always enjoyed having more of a leadership role and really pushing myself, due to my work schedule (i work nights) i am always available in both English and American time zones, which I believe would be very useful as I can help the server at most times when others may not be able too.

Forums and Discord:
I have been active on the forums responding to a multitude of posts. Although not any report abuses on staff members have come across the forums since I came to SA due to the staff team not doing anything that is worth reporting. I have responded to them in the past as SSRP Super Admin though so I have experience with that. As for Discord, I am constantly checking it and putting my input where it is needed.

Experiences As a Super Admin and Further Ranks:
This is my fourth time being a part of the lead team and I will use that experience to make sure I am a good Head Administrator, I will use all my experience to fulfill my role and make any plans I've had come to be visible for the community to see.
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 489
Former
★SSRP Head Admin★
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426686

:plussp:

I've been very busy w/ school and work the past few weeks and the amount of effort and ideas Baxter has put forth towards the server is more than me and the rest of the LT combined. I'm certain that he will continue this effort as someone who has been consistently contributing suggestions and as someone who is very opinionated in meetings and outside of them. He's not afraid to stand his ground and while sometimes hubris can be a bad quality in someone, for the most part I think it benefits Baxter greatly, especially in the area of giving your opinion towards the state of the server in terms of balance and whatnot. Although he can be hardheaded at times, I would say the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of having him on the team. His contributions on the trello as well as his willingness to come to testing and his motivation and drive really are fantastic. He was hounding me to be allowed to come help out at testing and even though I was away and unable to attend, I saw the time that he spent in the call during testing was a very long time.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • your mom go in the sky
  • Thanks received: 2371

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426687

this guy has a weird fetish with goats ing :zarp:
  • Turtlx__
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 445

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426688

:plussp:
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 622
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426689

yes man ! and turtlx + jmt for sa ! ngl
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426692

sinzz wrote:
yes man ! and turtlx + jmt for sa ! ngl

ion think im getting SA for a very long time

BIG UP NERVE

:support:

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • JMTyeet
  • Senior Boarder
  • zarp
  • Thanks received: 52
ZARPs Biggest Loser

Gmod hours: 25,523 Hours
x6 Golden Mummy Suit Owner
x2 Golden Holo Suit Owner
x3 Golden Visor Suit Owner
x7 Golden Juggernaut Suit Owner
x2 Golden Advanced Combat Suit Owner
x4 Golden Hyper Suit Owner
x4 Golden Nano Suit Owner

x4 Former Richest Player in Cash

Richest in Cash All Time (300.5b)

Former x4 SSRP Admin
Former Minecraft Moderator
Former Jailbreak Admin
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by JMTyeet.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 1 day ago #1426694

Deserves Head Admin, extremely dedicated
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1365

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 1 day ago #1426699

Deserves Head Admin, extremely dedicated
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 1 day ago #1426700

I highly recommend Nerve for the Zarp Gaming SSRP Head Admin role. Nerve is not only an exceptional person but has gone above and beyond to help me in real life by supporting me through a difficult time. After a disability left me unable to walk, Nerve bought me a custom carbon fiber wheelchair with a V12 engine, which completely transformed my mobility and independence. This kind of compassion and dedication to helping others shows the type of leadership and care Nerve brings to the community. I have no doubt that Nerve would be an incredible Head Admin and would make Zarp Gaming a better place for everyone!
  • daveo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[SSRP Head Administrator] Nerve's Application 2 weeks 15 hours ago #1426703

Actual moron, fits Zarp nicely!
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 587