SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:97721869

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Society/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:

81,349 minutes - 1,355 hours

Languages I Speak:

English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

User X joins the server, becomes the furniture dealer job, and takes a chair to the edge of wall and clips himself below the map in order to base. User X proceeds to then go afk in order to print peacefully and avoid confrontation. - With permission from a SA+, This user would be banned for a small period for exploiting.

User X joins the server, says he will coinflip User Y 14 boosters and purchase them upon loss, User X loses, then disconnects. - This would be an instance of scamming, and the user would be banned until paying off the 14 boosters.

User X joins the server with seven recent punishments, then decides to MRDM in spawn. - If the player has about 6-7+ recent punishments the next punishment depending on rule break should result in a ban.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Admin Requests: Here all player's f1's are collected then displayed in chronological order, here I am able to see when a player has an issue or sit, before taking care of the situation.

Warnings:This tab displays warns issued by the other staff, which helps keep everyone up to date on recent punishments.

Logging: This tab shows detailed logging of players locations, where they died, who they killed, what job they have switched to, hits, and connect/disconnect logs. All information that is viable for sits/determining context.

Active NLR: This tab shows a players name, steamid, location of NLR, and the NLR timer. This is used to keep track of players new lives, in order to prevent NLR rule breaks.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

I would remind Player A that I am only here to help, and as long as any remarks said did not contain slurs or hate speech,( a clear violation of rule 1.1), and continue my duties before wrapping up, wishing the player the best and continuing on my way.

If the issue were to persist, I would remind the user to conduct themselves politely and respectfully in accordance with our 1.0 general conduct rules. If it becomes malicious or the user is unable to control their temper, I would be inclined to issue a 1.2 disrespect mute or warn.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I would reach out to the banning administrator to get their point of view on the ban, evidence, and potentially a clip of the interaction. I would then discuss the apology with the banning administrator, making sure to go over, how often the user had been seen doing this, if the user had priorly been punished for the same issue, and if the user was being honest in their side of the story on forums. Depending on the time passed since ban, the banning administrators judgement, and if the apology seems sincere or not. I believe the ban could then be appealed.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I am severely limited by the abilities of the moderator position, I tend to be the only staff member on during off-peak to graveyard hours, and I am unable to utilize needed systems. I make due with what I have but it would be easier and more efficient if I could utilize the faster system. My go-to example being the ability to freeze: As a moderator I have to use the tab menu or a command, when an Admin+ utilize the psygun. I have built up the experience of 114 f1's and continue to play zarp despite the inactivity of the playerbase at this time. I am often online and try my best to help/answer and questions/quarrels brought to me. Thank you for the considerations and have a zarpful day. :zarp:
  • societyy
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 13
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 months 2 weeks ago #1423843

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5654
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40