steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353811932/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:196773102

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Lerpson/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 4000 hours
Languages I Speak: English

Promotion Related
Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
There are many examples of when a ban is the required method of punishment; every rule can lead to a ban if repetitive rule-breaking persists from the same user. An example of this would be Mass Random Death Match [RDM] after receiving verbal warnings with the potential of jail, as mass RDM rule breakers are usually just jumping on the server to troll. Racism and discrimination within any part of the ZARP community and its users is not tolerated. A time where I would use a ban specifically for this is after a strong warning and a recap of the community rules and policies with the accused, if proven guilty or that I have witnessed. A final example for which I would use the ban punishment would be the involvement of publishing private or identifying information about another user anywhere within the community; this is also known as doxxing. This is usually an act of trolls however it is almost always done with malicious intent and is strongly not tolerated within our friendly community.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The F1 menu allows both users and administrators to interact with one another in confidence. As an admin, the F1 menu is highly useful as it allows you to manage users in need of assistance alongside tracking the history of previous broken rules and the punishment provided. You have a number of tools at your disposal to help you manage the server. Some examples of this include various commands to manoeuvre yourself or other players while dealing with their F1, an active log menu where you see all of the interactions between players, and also potentially catch the steamid of a rule breaker attempting to flee a punishment.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I'd start by asking if they could please let me handle the current F1 of another user, and I'd be delighted to speak with them once I'm available. Often, new players can get agitated if they feel as though they are not being heard. On the other hand, if I am available and they are intentionally being verbally abusive to me, I would politely ask them to refrain from using abusive voice/chat so I can better aid them. If this continues, they are obviously trolling or in a bad emotional state, and I would start by muting them and explaining that I will give them time to calm down. If, after their mute they continue, I would proceed with warning them and potentially taking further action.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
I would begin by approaching the administrator who issued the permanent ban and discussing with them the instance of the prop spamming, the punishment given, and how they feel this user's appeal is perceived. I would also look through the previous history of Player A with regards to this rule break, as if they have received multiple permanent bans for prop spamming and already had appeals accepted, this would greatly influence my decision. If this is their first permanent ban for prop spamming and they were serious, I would give them another chance within the community after speaking with Player A and re-educating them on the server rules.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I believe i should be prmoted to admin as i am on the server every day and actively taking reports on players, i have countless hours on gmod which does not include just zarp and i have witnessed rulebreaks everywhere, i was staff on multiple servers including zarp and each time i was staff i did do some good work, this promotion to admin would help me as some of the commands are very useful whereas moderator limits my capability of staffing due to the lower rank as i cannot ban or freeze people with a physgun, giving me admin would help deal with rulebreakers fairly and ban the people who dont care at all, i feel like i have the previous experience and the capability to be a good administrator on the server, i also would be able to handle forum reports when others wont be able to and during times on the server when there are rulebreaks ill be there when admins are not, i also hope to start some events in the future.

:zarp: :zarppride:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1820
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Lerpson.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, roll sb

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418356

Epstein’s island visitor :plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418357

i also think black people should be totally allowed to vote

:plussp:

• Victor Gorgonzola
  • Junior Boarder
  • The way she suck dick she ain't have no father
  • Thanks received: 87

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418358

• JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418359

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418362

Surprised this melanated lad was denied. :plussp:
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418371

doesnt own the banks :plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418376

ZARP Drone Pilot wrote:
nose check revealed this to be true
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Lerpson

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418381

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
ZARP Drone Pilot wrote:
nose check revealed this to be true
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Lerpson.

[SSRP] Lerpson's Administrator Appeal 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418409

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun