steamcommunity.com/id/Mibbix/

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/Mibbix/
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:46048498

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Feelux/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time:
152 hours ish (9131 minutes ish from the tracker)

Languages I speak:
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
I have learned a lot from before becoming a moderator and then being one. I know what a moderator is capable of and what the rank isn't able to do or check for. I'm not too sure what an admin can do compared to a moderator but the accessibility to check who is friends with who makes it way easier to check and keep an eye out for potential ghosters and deal with them in the correct way. I've had my fair share of people not playing by the server rules. Either I've told them in PM to not go to certain spots, play "bad" taunts and to be nice in voice chat. There has also been certain times where I had to take action towards a player as they kept breaking the rules even after being told multiple times. There's a line of what you do when and I feel like I have slowly found it but I'm also still trying to improve and do my best as a member of the staff. Being able to see previous warnings and be prepared for the trouble that can happen is great too. Just the access to deal with situations and make sure the game is played fair and square is nice. I want to keep growing as a member of the staff and I would want to, even if it's a bit soon, apply for the rank of admin. I'm always active and the server has become active again which is awesome as it's a lot of fun! I hope to be able to learn what the admin rank can do and then further improve. I'm always looking out and "staffing" when on the server even when I'm playing with friends. I strictly play by the rules and make sure others do too.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
I'm pretty sure there's a difference between a ban and a permanent ban, so I would like to split them.
A ban is simply after getting 5 warnings and the kick after 3 warnings. I once had a situation where I had told a friend group of 3 to stop being obnoxious, disrespectful and to stop ghosting. I moved them to the same team but they split up again to continue their ghosting. Then I warned them and kept on telling them to stop. Didn't help. 3 warnings arrived after about 15-20 minutes of arguing back and forth. I was in a good spot and they couldn't get to me cause they didn't know how to but they kept camping and ghosting where I went. They got kicked from the 3 warnings but then came back to the server and continued. After a while they left by themselves. This I don't know if it's ban worthy. The ban is deserved for people excessively breaking the rules regarding toxicity, racism, hacking. There should be a talk between the member of the staff and the person and then a warning. If it keeps going on, they could get a ban if the Lead Team agrees on the specific case. I don't think an admin should just ban, there should be a good reason and proof of it, then I believe the Lead Team should make the decision if the player should get a ban or not. Then either they or the admin can issue it.

Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could your promotion help this?:
As I'm not sure what the admin rank can do compared to the moderator rank then I can't really say. I know that they're able to ban by the questions in this application. But being promoted would make people more aware when I'm around and maybe don't ghost when they're playing compared to seeing a moderator and them not caring as "the moderator can't do anything against it" even though moderators actually can do something about it and deal with the situation. But besides this, I'd like to know and learn what admins can do and be one myself as I'd like to grow within the staff team and develop my abilities.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Before even replying to the appeal, I would have a talk with the staff member who banned the player for exploiting and hear their side of the story as there's always 2 sides of the story. Depending on the reply of the staff member and consideration of the appeal, I would ask the Lead Team what they think of the situation after having explained the story from both the player and the staff member. After that we'd get to a conclusion of either accept or deny the appeal.
The ban could be reduced and then the player could be able to get a second chance. But before even doing that, tell the player that they will get banned permanently if they don't play by the rules and keep doing bad things which made the previous staff member ban them in the first place.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I'm not sure if my played time is a lot, I feel like it is. I used to play before the server got inactive and I don't remember why I quit, but I do remember all the great maps, rounds and of course the people themselves who I played with. I have returned and have decided that I want to be a bigger part of the community (atleast the prop hunt community to begin with). I'm a very knowledgeable and easy going person who wants to grow as a member of the staff and deal with tough situations. As the server is becoming more and more active and I got more spare time, I usually play daily a couple hours during peak hours. I have suggestions and things that I want to help doing/fixing on the server and I'm very honest and give my input when I feel it's needed.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
If you've read this far, I'd like to thank you for taking me on as a member of the staff and I really do enjoy playing prop hunt with everyone and wants the best for the server and the people on there. I hope to see you in game soon and as the last thing: GET ON PROP HUNT !!!! :zarp: :zarp:
  • Feelux
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Prop Hunt Moderator
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 5 days ago #1418090

in light of recent controversy in gaza :minussp: :zarppride:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 5 days ago #1418100

killed me in my fav spot :minussp:
  • MadMagic
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sharks go blub
  • Thanks received: 488
Last Edit: 5 months 5 days ago by MadMagic.

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 4 days ago #1418101

:support:
  • daniel01-01
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 12

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 4 days ago #1418102

Reminds me of me. Great guy
:plussp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 4 days ago #1418104

kills me all the time with a grenade launcher
:simp:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The following user(s) said Thank You: ✓VolTaGe✓

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 4 days ago #1418105

• Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 4 days ago #1418114

:plussp:
  • ✓VolTaGe✓
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Still alive
  • Thanks received: 9

[Prophunt Admin] Feelux's Application 5 months 2 days ago #1418185

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application!

Before you get started, a Lead Team member will help train you on the server and get you set up with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 18:45 GMT

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server (discord.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40