TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application

[SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416216

RP Name: YourHomieNox

Time Zone: GMT-3

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355020714/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197377493

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Squiddy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

(Gametracker has been broken So it hasn't tracked the last 3 weeks of my playtime)

Estimated Server Time: Well I've been playing off and on for year's now but I would say I've logged well over 1500 hours on Zarp alone. Most of my overall Garry's mod playtime has been on Zarp

Languages I Speak:
I speak fluent English and very little amounts of French

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death match or most commonly known as RDM Is when a player kills another player for no given reason. Perhaps to rip a valuable item. or just out of spite for the other player. an example of this happen would be if player A was to walk around spawn minding their business when suddenly player B comes behind them with a psg and kills player A. No verbal exchange just a random killing for "fun" or because they were pressured by another player to do so.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule also known as NLR Occurs when you die in any district and you're not allowed to revisit that district until you've waited the time (Typically around 2 minutes I believe) It happens very commonly when a player wants to revenge kill someone. Player A Is basing alone and tending to their printers. Player B starts to raid the base, So player A goes to protect his base but then is suddenly killed by player B. Player A Is frustrated so player A Runs back to the location and kill's player B. There for not waiting out their NLR time.

b]Explain how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would pull both players into a sit with me. And collect both of their stories of what exactly happened and how did what for this to transpire. I would take a look at their log history as well as their rap sheet to see if they've got any priors for this in the following days before. The player would be let off with a verbal warning and I would pay close attention to the chat or any other sort of indicator that he's rdm'ing again before I send him with a warning for their actions.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
I would teleport the accused player to myself and attempt to talk with them, The situation could go two ways. 1. I get absolutely mowed down by this player and they'll receive a warning from myself because of rdm. or 2.I would look at the logs and see what players were affected by this accused player into why the player killed the accusers. If they're mass rdming and the logs support that theory they would be set with a warning a a possible 10 minute freeze to give them a Deterrence from doing so again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):[/b
Truthfully I've played Zarp for awhile and dealt with my fair share of frustrating moments from new players or existing players. but I think mainly it would be a great perspective change. It could add more Initiative for myself to help more players out,and be a little more positive towards everyone to hopefully make the community just that little bit better. I would like to be more useful to the server more then just a player I want my ideas and comments to actually get some recognition rather then be lost in the forums. Truthfully I don't really know what to say aside from Thank you for reading this application. Thank you for the consideration.
  • Nox
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416217

this is so eccentric
:plussp:

[SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416218

what are you thoughts on the oscillator and resonator industry and the rising controversy about Thales, the french conglomerate building and selling weaponry to be used by the russians in the ongoing war in ukraine

[SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416219

Texas Instruments CD4099be CMOS 8bit latch wrote:
what are you thoughts on the oscillator and resonator industry and the rising controversy about Thales, the french conglomerate building and selling weaponry to be used by the russians in the ongoing war in ukraine
w
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

[SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416220

:minussp:
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 34

[SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416222

:support:
  • koRe Phantom
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Severe Autism
  • Thanks received: 259
Best Prop Abuser

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator

Discord: korephantom

[SSRP Moderator] YourHomieNox's Application 6 months 2 weeks ago #1416264

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop