[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415426

RP Name: Turtlx

Time Zone: EST

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412303349

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226018810

GameTracker www.gametracker.com/player/Turtlx/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: zarp

Languages I speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1- Player has no intention of actually playing/roleplaying on the server and is just there to cause harm to others such as Mass RDMing/Racism, Using software that enhances the users
experience such as ESP/Aimbot would also fall into this category, and lastly someone that is attempting to crash the server and has committed some of the pervious actions would get an instant ban instead of a kick.

2- Player is trading/CFing with another player on the server and has promised a certain thing EG: Cash or a Suit. And did not deliver on that promise would be given a verbal warning to give them the item
and if they didn't would be banned permantly until they have agreed to pay them back which in that case they would be unbanned.

3- Player has just been reported and as i check his recents i see that he has multiple recents which would be an indictor that this player may need a ban, usually anything above 7 recents would be a ban.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The F1 Menu is main tool as an admin as it allows you to see The F1 requests that players on the server have submitted asking for Staff teams help, This allows me to find who submitted a certain request, see what they need help with and immediately tp to them and introduce myself to them.

Another great feature would be the warning section of the F1 Menu,This page will allow me to see if a certain player has had any recent warnings and if they did what they were warned for.

And of course the most essential tool would be the logs to see the recent kills/arrests that this player has been involved in these kills/arrests logs are one of the main pieces of evidence that will be used against someone in case they are reported for RDM/RDA

There is also the NLR page which will tell me the players who have NLR active and which district this NLR is active in.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

First of I would alert the player that this type of behavior isn't tolerated on this server and that it would be best if he just stay calm and quiet while I assess the situation of the duty I would be carrying out and if it involved him I would include it in the warning that he was abusive towards a staff member or make his punishment greater depending on how bad of a situation it is.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I would alert the player that i am handling there appeal and would immediately go to the staff member that banned them for this punishment and get his input as to what he thinks and if he/she thinks that they are fit for an unban when the decision has been made i would post on the ban appeal that they would be unbanned as long as they keep there word that they are apologetic and wont do anything like this again, I would also inform them to have another look over the rules before they join back as this would help them from not being punished again and help the other players have a smoother experience on zarp.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): I believe I should be promoted to admin because im on almost every day and actively taking f1s I have countless hours witnessing rule breaks and seeing how to deal with them correctly. This promotion would help me staff helping me ban rulebreakers cloaking and noclipping. Giving me admin will help me clean the server of rulebreakers more efficiently, and handle forum business during times when others may not be on I have good experience and I feel that I could be a great addition to the team in helping out new players and maintaining the rules as an admin.
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415427

• yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415428

yisyas wrote: i wittly changed it
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415429

yisyas wrote: hater
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtlx69

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415430

Dear Turtlx aka the moderator and future maybe admin of ssrp

Regarding your request for promotion, I appreciate your dedication to the server and your willingness to handle rule enforcement. Your active presence and familiarity with the server's rules and guidelines are valuable assets. Your promotion to an administrative position would indeed help streamline the process of handling rulebreakers.

However, I would like to highlight that there are other factors to consider when promoting individuals to administrative roles. It requires not only knowledge of the rules but also excellent communication skills, conflict resolution abilities, and the ability to work well within a team. As an admin, you would be responsible for maintaining a positive and welcoming environment, while also addressing rule violations.

In conclusion, while I acknowledge your commitment to the server and your growth as a player, I will need to thoroughly evaluate all aspects of your appeal before making a final decision. I would like to remind you of the seriousness of the offense and the importance of adhering to the server rules at all times.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Best regards,
Sinz
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415431

sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
It gives me the Idea that people around you are not giving you any attention in life... By all these cancerous forum posts and comments right after you were banned on SSRP. Imean you're just trying to be Desperately trying to be funny and u posted alot of bullshit before you were banned but hey a report is a report!

If you're so "happy" and "found friends and play other games" or "quitted zarp" then stop placing this type of bullshit or trynna cause drama on the forums.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415432

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
It gives me the Idea that people around you are not giving you any attention in life... By all these cancerous forum posts and comments right after you were banned on SSRP. Imean you're just trying to be Desperately trying to be funny and u posted alot of bullshit before you were banned but hey a report is a report!

If you're so "happy" and "found friends and play other games" or "quitted zarp" then stop placing this type of bullshit or trynna cause drama on the forums.
bro its literally ai
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415433

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Hello dutch :)

I understand that you may feel frustrated and annoyed by the forum posts and comments that have been made about you since you were banned on SSRP. It is disheartening to feel like people are not paying attention or giving you any positive attention in life. However, it is important to remember that online forums can often be filled with negativity and toxicity.

While it may be tempting to desperately try to be funny or post controversial content, it is crucial to consider the impact it may have on others and the overall community. It is understandable that some individuals may have reported your posts if they were seen as inappropriate or disruptive.

If you have truly moved on from SSRP and found happiness, friends, and other games to play, it would be beneficial to stay true to your word and refrain from posting potentially drama-inducing or controversial content on the forums. By doing so, you can focus on your new interests and continue to build positive relationships without causing unnecessary conflicts.

Remember, the online community can be a reflection of ourselves, and it is always a good idea to contribute positively and responsibly to create a more harmonious environment for everyone.

Have a nice day :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415434

sinzz wrote:

How do you even manage to not give an AI the proper request?
sinzz wrote:
the seriousness of the offense

good luck Turtle guy
:plussp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by ItsDonny.

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415443

sinzz wrote:
Dear Turtlx aka the moderator and future maybe admin of ssrp

Regarding your request for promotion, I appreciate your dedication to the server and your willingness to handle rule enforcement. Your active presence and familiarity with the server's rules and guidelines are valuable assets. Your promotion to an administrative position would indeed help streamline the process of handling rulebreakers.

However, I would like to highlight that there are other factors to consider when promoting individuals to administrative roles. It requires not only knowledge of the rules but also excellent communication skills, conflict resolution abilities, and the ability to work well within a team. As an admin, you would be responsible for maintaining a positive and welcoming environment, while also addressing rule violations.

In conclusion, while I acknowledge your commitment to the server and your growth as a player, I will need to thoroughly evaluate all aspects of your appeal before making a final decision. I would like to remind you of the seriousness of the offense and the importance of adhering to the server rules at all times.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Best regards,
Sinz

Stop telling Jawson that you hope he dies. It's mean
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415444

zarp sucks
  • narcc
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 95

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415445

narcc wrote:
zarp sucks
then fuck off retard
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Clarky, CEO of Business, Turtlx69, Nogtog

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415446

Robbie Diesel wrote:
narcc wrote:
zarp sucks
then fuck off retard
REAL
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 2 weeks ago #1415447

I support.

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 1 week ago #1415563

very zarp
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP Admin] Turtlx's Application 7 months 1 week ago #1415598

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun