[TTT Moderator] Sam's Application 1 year 1 day ago #1407926

Steam Name: sam
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/SammyZ_/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73932262

Link to GameTracker for the server:
www.gametracker.com/player/sam/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

RDM occurs when a player kills another player without any proper in-game reason or justification.

A player named "Player A" is on the Innocent team and is exploring the map when they come across another player named "Player B". Without any reason or justification, Player B suddenly shoots and kills Player A. This act is considered RDM since there was no prior interaction between the two players and no indication that Player A was a traitor or posed any threat to Player B.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:

Player X is seen holding a C4 device or other traitor weapon. In this scenario, players are allowed to KOS Player X since holding a traitor weapon is strong evidence that they are a traitor and pose a threat to the Innocent team.

Player Y has been seen repeatedly shooting and injuring Innocent players without any proper justification or explanation. In this scenario, players are allowed to KOS Player Y since their actions strongly suggest that they are a traitor and are working against the Innocent team.

Player Z has been caught in the act of planting C4 or other traitor equipment. In this scenario, players are allowed to KOS Player Z since they have been caught in the act of performing a traitorous action and are therefore clearly a threat to the Innocent team.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

Player A has been previously accused of being a traitor in a past round, but there was no actual evidence to support the accusation. In this scenario, players should not KOS Player A in the current round simply because they were accused of being a traitor in the past. Without any actual evidence that Player A is a traitor in the current round, KOS-ing them would be considered RDM.

Player B is wearing a specific skin or model that is associated with being a traitor, in this scenario, players should not KOS Player B simply because of the skin or model they are wearing. While certain skins or models may be associated with traitors, they do not actually indicate that a player is a traitor, and KOS-ing them would be considered RDM.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):

As someone who has not played TTT for very long, I still find the game mode to be incredibly enjoyable and engaging. While I may not have as much experience as some other players, I am passionate about seeing the TTT server improve and attract more players.

I believe that there is always room for improvement and growth, and I am eager to be a part of that process. I want to actively contribute to the server's development by suggesting new ideas, providing feedback, and working with other players and admins to implement positive changes.

Despite not having many hours in TTT, I am committed to learning more about the game mode, its rules, and its community. I hope to become a reliable and respected member of the server, and to use my enthusiasm and dedication to help attract more players and create a more vibrant community.

I understand that gaining more activity on the server will take time and effort, but I am willing to put in the work to make that happen. Whether it's by promoting the server to friends and other players, participating in events and competitions, or simply being an active and friendly presence on the server, I am committed to doing my part to help the server grow and thrive.

Ciao! :zarp:
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • SAM#6200
  • Thanks received: 340
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[TTT Moderator] Sam's Application 1 year 1 day ago #1407927

:plussp:
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: SammyZ

[TTT Moderator] Sam's Application 1 year 1 day ago #1407941

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Just join the Zarp TeamSpeak and get in touch with a TTT SuperAdmin or higher or add a SA+ on Steam. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server (discord.gg/AYeSSeb). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.784 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun