Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Gamezure's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Gamezure's Application 1 year 5 days ago #1407558

RP Name: Gamezure

Time Zone: Atlantic Time

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272358643/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156046457

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Gamezure/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: around 1600 hours

Languages I Speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match / RDM is when someone kills you in game with out interaction with the other person that killed you.

Example of RDM: A player is mining and has not pulled out a weapon nor has interacted with anyone else, then someone pulls out a weapon and proceeds to kill the miner without interacting with the miner, this would be consider RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule / NLR is when a player dies in game and can not return to the pervious location for 3 minutes, in some scenarios cops are aloud to break NLR.

Example of NLR: a player dies trying to defend there base without being defibrillated or respawning on a tactical insertion point, the player can not go back to their base with in the 3 minute time period to kill the raiders to reclaim there base.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.

I would ask player A what evidence he has on player B such as clips, how long ago and where did it all go down, if there is enough evidence on player B for RDMing player A then I would warn, kick or ask a admin to come ban player B.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.

If there is a mass RDMer in spawn I would freeze them then warn them, kick them or ask a admin to come ban them.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I started Zarp back in 2017, though I have taken many breaks I always have fun when ever I return, I also have a firm grasp on how the server works and how the players of the Zarp community play / act. for example they're people that love to pvp, people that like to collect items, role play, become rich and many more.

I would like to be a moderator so I can deal with RDMers because when I get RDMed or someone is prop blocking etc. it ruins my experience and makes me not want to play the server anymore, but if I was a moderator I could deal with them on the spot. I can also help people that are having a bad experience because of rule breakers, witch would ultimately make the server a better place for the newcomers and veterans of the server.

I'm a hard working person and see myself a really good fit for the Zarp staff team. I would love to help everyone that I can for it would make me happy and I hope it will make others happy too.

this concludes my Zarp application thank you for reading.
  • Gamezure
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Gamezure's Application 1 year 4 days ago #1407559

:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP Moderator] Gamezure's Application 1 year 4 days ago #1407563

:support:
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP Moderator] Gamezure's Application 1 year 4 days ago #1407568

:plussp:
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro

[SSRP Moderator] Gamezure's Application 1 year 4 days ago #1407583

:plussp: Great guy
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP Moderator] Gamezure's Application 1 year 2 days ago #1407837

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

123 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun