[ZARP] Unwanted:
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BZARP%5D%20...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Across all of my past names in game roughly 600 hours

Languages I Speak:
English, Spanish and French

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM, or Random Deathmatch is a term used to describe the killing of a player without proper roleplay reasoning an example of this would be, if you were walking down a road and you get sniped for not apparent reason this would be RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR. or New Life Rule is a rule put in place to protect the validity of roleplay, what it entails is that every time your character dies, you start a 'new life' you do not carry any memory over, an example of NLR, if you are defending a base and you are killed you are under NLR you cannot go back to the base until the raid is over and your timer is up, unless there is a tactical insert down that voids NLR

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would ask for both sides of the story, to see if any common ground exists if it does I can self validate the report by asking for proof if there is concrete proof of RDM there will be a warning handed out, this warning will depend on the rapsheet of the player, if there is no prior warnings it will be a verbal warning, if there is prior warnings it will be a warn/ban

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
In a case of myself personally witnessing it happen I would first freeze and jail the player also trying to get some sort of explanation of why they were doing it, I would give a warning for MRDM with a five minute jail sentence, on repeated offence they will be banned.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I should be chosen to moderate on ZARP because I have a well rounded knowledge of the rules, I have a real appreciation for good role play which I think is really helped by having rules in place to not make role playing messy. I would like to believe I am a fair person in nature, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to small infractions of rule breaking,
I really do enjoy playing on ZARP and i think becoming a moderator would let me have an effect on other peoples enjoyment too.

Thanks for reading,
Dusky.
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 88
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Dusky's Moderator Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404864

Dear Dusky,

Thank you for your interest in moderating on ZARP. Your application shows a good understanding of the server's rules and the role of a moderator. Your ability to communicate in multiple languages is a valuable asset and can help bridge language barriers between players.

Your approach to handling situations, such as RDM reports and mass RDM, demonstrate a level-headed and fair approach. Your willingness to gather both sides of the story and consider prior warnings before issuing a punishment shows that you prioritize fairness and aim to maintain a positive gaming experience for all players.

Your enthusiasm for ZARP and your desire to ensure other players have an enjoyable time is admirable. As a moderator, your ability to be patient, level-headed, and communicate effectively with players will be essential.

Overall, your application showcases the qualities of a responsible and fair moderator. We appreciate your interest in joining the team and wish you the best of luck in your application.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546

[SSRP] Dusky's Moderator Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404871

Joshua wrote:
Dear Dusky,

Thank you for your interest in moderating on ZARP. Your application shows a good understanding of the server's rules and the role of a moderator. Your ability to communicate in multiple languages is a valuable asset and can help bridge language barriers between players.

Your approach to handling situations, such as RDM reports and mass RDM, demonstrate a level-headed and fair approach. Your willingness to gather both sides of the story and consider prior warnings before issuing a punishment shows that you prioritize fairness and aim to maintain a positive gaming experience for all players.

Your enthusiasm for ZARP and your desire to ensure other players have an enjoyable time is admirable. As a moderator, your ability to be patient, level-headed, and communicate effectively with players will be essential.

Overall, your application showcases the qualities of a responsible and fair moderator. We appreciate your interest in joining the team and wish you the best of luck in your application. :zarppride:
:minussp:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734

[SSRP] Dusky's Moderator Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404872

Joshua wrote:
Dear Dusky,

Overall, your application showcases the qualities of a responsible and fair moderator. We appreciate your interest in joining the team and wish you the best of luck in your application.
Brother, it's either :plussp: or :minussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, God dammit Ross, Callum.

[SSRP] Dusky's Moderator Application 1 year 1 month ago #1404873

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun