[SSRP Administrator] Jawson’s Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402776

Permission to apply given by Auzwald

RP Name: Jawson_

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/jawson_/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134507104

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Jawson/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

If my activity isn’t to par I completely understand I will do my best to improve it

Estimated Server Time:
Too damn long

Languages I Speak:
English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

(|A|) Scamming: (Player1 does a coinflip with Player2 and Player1 then refuses to pay Player2 the item they lost)
After explaining to the player the scamming rule and what they would need to do if they were to refuse payment I would remind them of the banishment that would take place then give them a brief period of time to pay before issuing the permanant ban.

(|B|) Multiple Recent Punishments: (Player3 gets pulled to a sit for RDMing Player4's suit and they have clear proof of it. *The staff member discovers the rapsheet of Player3 is absolutley littered with RDM warnings within 5 days*) After explaining to the player the implications of thier actions and further interogating the motives, I would explain to the player in question that their rapsheet has multiple punishments for the same offense within the 2 week threshold and then inform them that the punishment will be banishment, I would then set the ban time to what is seen as reasonable for multiple RDM offenses.

(|C|) Exploiting (With permission from SA+): (The staff member logs onto the sever and observes a player Noclip exploiting, they are a frequent exploiter) After briefly examining the situation by spectating and making sure they are actually exploiting, I would teleport and freeze the player and confront. I would explain what the player is doing and how it is classed as exploiting and after brief examination of the players rapsheet to check for any recent exploiting offenses I would contact an SA+ for further instructions and explain the recent punishments for exploiting if any are present. After instruction from the leadteam+ I would then ban the player appropriately for (X) time.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Function (1 Admin Requests): Here is where the F1's submitted by players can be found with details of reports.
This helps you identify the current issues on the server and helps you assist those in need (lol).

Function (2 Warnings): Here is where recently issued warnings are with, the offender, reason, staff member who issued, and the active warning counter. This helps you see who on the server might need some extra watching over as they have recently caught an offense.

Function (3 Logging): Here is where MOST actions on the server are logged for staff to see such as, deaths,moneydrops,jobchanges,(un)arrests,hits,nlrnotifications,disconnects. This can help you with many of the reports you may get, helping identify where and when an RDM or an RDA etc. may have taken place.

Function (4 Active NLR): This portion of the menu shows you all of the active NLR on the server with name,steamid,location,time till expire. The NLR page helps you identify when a player is breaking NLR and how long they could be breaking it for.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness PlayerA being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties. I would kindly ask PlayerA to refrain from doing such as I am a human being who has feelings ;-; (cringe) and remind them the rules about harrasment/disrespect towards players then if they persist on pelting me with insults I would issue a voice/chat mute for an appropriate duration depending on the players rapsheet to determine if a short timeout is needed instead.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
PlayerA makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal. I would post onto the ban appeal that I would be handling it and attempt to get myself into contact with the banning admin (if applicable). After gaining contact with the banning admin if possible I would start the discussion about the player in question and then go in to review with the admin to see what we can work out for shortening or lifting the ban. After discussion with the banning admin I would then post our outcome on the thread and then request for a lock as no further discussion is needed. Then I would lift or shorten the ban ingame depending on the decision made.

Why I think I should be reinstated as administrator:
I believe that I meet the proper criteria to be an administrator again because during my previous durations as staff both moderator and administrator I made sure I was always to par with the F1 Quota and always stayed within my rights making sure any offenders were punished appropriately and properly given the situations and their recent offenses if applicable. I do believe I have come pretty far compared to how I used to act following all rules to the best of my ability, that change was definitely for the best. Thanks for reading over my application I do greatly appreciate any feedback given.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP Administrator] Jawson’s Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402778

:support:
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP Administrator] Jawson’s Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402779

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304

[SSRP Administrator] Jawson’s Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402781

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP Administrator] Jawson’s Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402782

Been around for a long while and a trustworthy guy

:plussp:
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058

[SSRP Administrator] Jawson’s Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402784

:plussp: green like a green bean incredible hulk
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Administrator] Jawson’s Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402843

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 376
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

260 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun