Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402415

Paladin's SSRP Administrator Application

♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡

Permission to apply directly to an administrator-post given by [SSRP HA - Clarky] under the premise my activity has gone up during the week of this application!

♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡

RP Name:
Paladin

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/ladanog/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:54115782 | 76561198068497293

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/ladan_og/

Estimated Server Time:
1080 hours.

Languages I Speak:
English, Swedish

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

Actors:
  • X, Y, Z and W (Casual Players)
  • A (Admin)

Situation 1 - Mass Random Death Match:

Assumptions: X already has at least 1-2 recent warnings or bans for MRDM. Jailing is a more efficient and suitable punishment for a first offense, but ultimately up to circumstances and direct consequences of the rulebreak.

Scenario: X kills Y, Z and W for no valid RP-reason in spawn or anywhere else on the map. They submit an F1 for adminstrative help. A handles the F1, collects evidence/clips/screenshots/witness statements and comes to the conclusion that X committed MRDM, and per previously stated assumptions given by X's rapsheet A then bans X for 1-2 days.

Situation 2 - Mass Racism and Disrespect:

Assumptions: N/A

Scenario: X both advertises racial slurs in (OOC) and calls other players Y, Z and W derogatory names. The players feel harassed and borderline unsafe in the current environment and submit F1s for administrative intervention. A answers the F1s, collects evidence, reviews what has been said according to current TOU and ultimately comes to the conclusion that X has broken TOU and participated in Mass Racism and Disrespect. A then bans X for 1-2 days.

Situation 3 - Scamming:

Assumptions: N/A

Scenario: X and Y participates in a friendly Coinflip, under the premises that X bets his 40 booster packs for Y's in-game items "Ice King Suit" and "Visor Suit". Y wins the Coinflip, but X leaves before finalizing the booster-transfer and isn't heard from again by Y. He submits an F1, answered by A, who collects evidence of the Coinflip going through and gives X a chance to pay up what he owes, either through Discord or other communication. X still won't pay up and is swiftly permanently banned by A for scamming.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

The functions of the F1-menu are mainly related to checking, handling and maintaining player reports. Admins can utilize the F1-menu to keep track of relevant players recent punishments, and it also functions as a tool for quick access to administrator-tools such as "Goto" and "Bring". The most useful part of the F1-menu is the logs. They can aid admins in finding out crucial details in disputes or situations where there is not much evidence to go off of and players are word-against-word. For instance, finding out who killed who, where and with what weapon. The F1-menu also allows admins to see past and active NLR-timers which could aid in disputes regarding breaking NLR.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

Depending on the severity, I would first ask them to stop being a nuisance, and let me do my job in peace. If they do not respect my wishes, and continue to be annoying and disruptive, I would mute them for a couple of minutes until I am free and have the time to resolve their potential issues.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I believe the best indicator of remorse or regret is admission and acceptance of what you did and if you own up to your actions. I would carefully go over the appeal, and find a way to talk with the person who banned them about their input on the matter. Gauging the amount of effort and remorse in the appeal, and the time the person has been banned, we could hopefully come to an agreement to alleviate / reduce the remaining ban time.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

I took a break from my administrative duties 1-2 months ago due to having to focus on my mental health and my schoolwork, but I believe I can now put my heart into helping maintain the server once again. During my previous phase of being an SSRP-administrator, I was extremely active on the server and felt very appreciated in the time and work I put into staffing and keeping the community safe and "regulated". I take my staffing responsibilities seriously, even if it's just a game, because I truly care about this community.

I enjoy staffing as much as I enjoy roleplaying, and have no problem with leaving the realm of RP for a while to respond to a potentially huge backlog of F1s. For me, it's a nice change of pace and gives me some time to feel productive and helpful after taking it slow for a while. During my previous phase of being an administrator, I believe my F1-count was good and I didn't have any issues fulfilling potential quotas. I believe I handled all cases and F1s professionally and without bias towards friends I have made on this server since my return to the community months ago.

I hope you can give me the chance to practice taking responsibility and help maintain the server. I had a blast last time with the rest of the community and the staffing team and hope to do so once more.

Thank you for reading and considering my application, kind regards:
Paladin. :P
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Paladin.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402418

:plussp:
Great guy!
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paladin

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402426

Great guy :support: :lol:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402476

• Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402515

Chose zarp over woman
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402518

A BIG YES :plussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402521

Extra wrote:
Chose zarp over woman

I am very dedicated to my work
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402542

Haven't seen so much attention to detail for a while now. Thanks for stimulating the need.
:clap: :pray: :zarp:

• ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 207

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402545

Nice to see you making a return :plussp:
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 374

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402653

a goat :plussp:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Smol.

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402657

why not :zarp: :plussp:
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP Administrator] Paladin's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1402842

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 374
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40