Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401082

Steam Name: Clarky

Forum Name: Clarky

What server(s) are you active on?: SSRP, Forums, Discord.

I am From: United Kingdom

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?: at least 2 hours

How often do you come on the forums: Everyday (sometimes I just don't log in when nothing has changed)

Why You?:
I've been around the community since 2015 and I am one of the most active forum members (statistically). Given that I am a section moderator, I am consistently checking the forums and my dedicated sections for any posts that needs to be moderated to a appropriate standard on what we expect, as well as following the Terms of Use. Though some of my posts may not seem useful, it is always nice to keep the forums and its topics active as it can spark conversation amongst others, but wherever possible I am quick to help out and I've been in situations where I needed a global/section moderator to take over the moderation side of things by deleting posts, moving/locking topics and so on.

Given that I am a former CM, I understand all of the fundamentals of how moderation on the forums works and have the previous experiences to resume my duties as global mod once again. I currently hold some highly important roles in the community such as Map Dev, so I should be seen as a easy to trust individual. When it comes to doing my duties as global mod, I will ensure that the forums are moderated to a certain standard where people will not get confused as to why their post get deleted and such, as this was a fairly frequent issue in the past whilst I was away from staffing positions.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401084

Dear Clarky,

It's my pleasure to support your application for the role of a forum moderator in our community. I have had the opportunity to observe your interactions on the forums, and I am impressed by your positive attitude, helpfulness, and strong communication skills.

I believe that you would make an excellent moderator, and I fully support your application for the following reasons:

• You are highly active and engaged on the forums, contributing to discussions and helping other members in a friendly and respectful manner.
• You have a deep understanding of our community guidelines and values, and you consistently demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a safe and inclusive environment for all users.
• You are able to handle complex situations and conflicts with patience, empathy, and professionalism, showing a strong ability to mediate disputes and resolve issues.
• You have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, and you are able to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
• You are a reliable and trustworthy member of the community, and you have a proven track record of upholding community standards and values.
• I strongly believe that your skills and experience make you a perfect fit for the role of a forum moderator, and I am confident that you will bring added value to our community and help maintain a positive and productive environment for all users.

I wish you the best of luck in your application and hope that you will soon become a valuable member of our moderator team.

Best regards,

OnionRings
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401085

OnionRings wrote:
Dear Clarky,

It's my pleasure to support your application for the role of a forum moderator in our community. I have had the opportunity to observe your interactions on the forums, and I am impressed by your positive attitude, helpfulness, and strong communication skills.

I believe that you would make an excellent moderator, and I fully support your application for the following reasons:

• You are highly active and engaged on the forums, contributing to discussions and helping other members in a friendly and respectful manner.
• You have a deep understanding of our community guidelines and values, and you consistently demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a safe and inclusive environment for all users.
• You are able to handle complex situations and conflicts with patience, empathy, and professionalism, showing a strong ability to mediate disputes and resolve issues.
• You have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, and you are able to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
• You are a reliable and trustworthy member of the community, and you have a proven track record of upholding community standards and values.
• I strongly believe that your skills and experience make you a perfect fit for the role of a forum moderator, and I am confident that you will bring added value to our community and help maintain a positive and productive environment for all users.

I wish you the best of luck in your application and hope that you will soon become a valuable member of our moderator team.

Best regards,

OnionRings
Dear OnionRings,

Thank you for taking the time to write this supportive message and for your endorsement of my application for the role of a forum moderator. I am honored to have your support and grateful for the opportunity to serve our community in this capacity.

I appreciate your recognition of my contributions and commitment to maintaining a positive and inclusive environment on the forums. I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for this role, and I am eager to put my abilities to use in support of our community.

Thank you again for your support and confidence in my abilities. I look forward to the opportunity to serve as a moderator and to continue working together to create a positive and productive environment for all members of our community.

Best regards,

Clarky
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401086

Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Dear Clarky,

Best regards,

OnionRings
Dear OnionRings,

Thank you for taking the time to write this supportive message and for your endorsement of my application for the role of a forum moderator. I am honored to have your support and grateful for the opportunity to serve our community in this capacity.

I appreciate your recognition of my contributions and commitment to maintaining a positive and inclusive environment on the forums. I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for this role, and I am eager to put my abilities to use in support of our community.

Thank you again for your support and confidence in my abilities. I look forward to the opportunity to serve as a moderator and to continue working together to create a positive and productive environment for all members of our community.

Best regards,

Clarky

Dear Clarky,

You're welcome! I am glad to have been able to offer my support for your moderator application. Your dedication and contributions to the community have not gone unnoticed, and I believe you would make a valuable addition to the moderator team.

It's great to see your commitment to creating a positive and inclusive environment on the forums, and your confidence in your abilities is commendable. I have no doubt that you will excel in this role and be an asset to the community.

Best of luck with your application and I hope to see you serving as a moderator soon.

Best regards,

OnionRings
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401087

OnionRings wrote:
Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Dear Clarky,

Best regards,

OnionRings
Dear OnionRings,

Best regards,

Clarky

Dear Clarky,

You're welcome! I am glad to have been able to offer my support for your moderator application. Your dedication and contributions to the community have not gone unnoticed, and I believe you would make a valuable addition to the moderator team.

It's great to see your commitment to creating a positive and inclusive environment on the forums, and your confidence in your abilities is commendable. I have no doubt that you will excel in this role and be an asset to the community.

Best of luck with your application and I hope to see you serving as a moderator soon.

Best regards,

OnionRings
Dear OnionRings,

Thank you for your kind words and for your continued support. It means a lot to have someone like you who believes in my abilities and is rooting for me.

I am truly grateful for your confidence in my potential to make a positive impact as a moderator, and I promise to do my best to live up to your expectations. I am eager to take on this new challenge and help create a welcoming and productive environment for all members of our community.

Once again, thank you for your support and I look forward to working with you as a fellow moderator in the near future.

Best regards,

Clarky
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401089

OnionRings wrote:
Dear Clarky,

Best regards,

OnionRings

I'll update my CV to that now, THANKS!

Clarky, :plussp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 211

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401091

Man I ain’t readin allat but we up :fire:
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401092

Clarky,

Your dedication to the community and experience as a former Community Manager and current Section Moderator is really impressive. You have a proven track record of keeping the forums active and moderated to a high standard. Your contributions to the community as a Map Dev and your willingness to help others are also really valuable.

I truly believe you would make a great addition to the Global Moderation team and I'm definitely giving you my :support:!
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401093

yea h would be sick mate :plussp:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Vodka4Gaben

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401114

Alright that does it, I gotta say some profanity in this video. Look at this shit. Look at this shit! LOOK AT THIS SHIT! What the hell is going on with the VP. These people are begging to get invited when they don’t have any laff or gags. Who is this guy. Alright sure I’ll join your group. But nonononononononono i’m bout to say. Im only gonna say this one more time because ive told your dumb ass at least five times. HEAL! Now leave me alone. Wheres that other guy at. Look at this fool. I t- LOOK AT THIS- LOOK AT THIS SHIT! And he knows he doesnt have gags! He knows he doesnt have gags cause I asked him “Got gags?” and he said no. He wants to get invited, so somebody can use a pete. Yo, stop buggin me, go out and fight the cogs and have someone use toonup on you. Its not even that hard to do! Go home and use your doodle! Just getcha laff! JESUS CHRIST. Comin in here with no- Yo, aight im yellin. Leave me the hell alone! Iyiyiiiiii… HOW AM I BEIN MEAN! YOURE BEIN MEAN TRYIN TO MOOCH OFF OF TOONS.. COMIN IN HERE WITH 33 LAFF. IF TOONUP MISSES, 2 POWER TRIPS, YA DEAD. I would rather take an uber than take you! You dont even have any laodsjghijodsfhgohmy oh my god. What the hell do you want. Tsh. Tsh. tshhsheh. Oh hell no. Let me take a look at these guys laff and gags before. Y'know. They hit go. Aight this is what im talkin about. This group has some pretty decent toons. I know I say laff doesnt matter but you dont come in and try to fight the vp with 1/3 of your laff. And wheres that stupid bunny at. Wheres that stupid bunny at. Who had no gags. WHO. HAD. NO. GAGS. This is why you always check laff and gags before you, before you um, invite anybody to boarding groups. Fuck suits- o- my bad guys. Screw suits nah ive already cussed in this video im. This is, this is ridiculous. Screw suits. Look at this shit though. Look at this shit.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401116

why not this clarky dude looks kinda cool, the top 500 bastion
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401118

Absolute geezer :plussp:
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Vodka4Gaben

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401119

Jewce Man wrote:
Absolute geezer :plussp:
No way the man himself jewce man :pray:
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Jewce Man

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401120

:support:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401124

:minussp: :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401125

sinzz wrote:
:minussp: :)
ratio
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny, Darling

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401142

:plussp: Great candidate i support :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401167

You are just trash okay? im gonna say it straight, im gonna be toxic, you're fucking trash and stupid, fuck you okay? Fuck everyone who nexus this run, and didn't do something competent and nexused. If you did something competent and nexused like drag the crusade there... okay I'm okay with you. But if you fucking nexused while you were you were in survival phase, you're fucking trash fuck you, leave this fucking discord, go back to pub halls, fuck you okay? Fuck everybody, whachu gonna do? Trash people, you can't fucking concentrate while play this, you are just zombies and no-lifers, fuck off. Don't fucking make me mad like this.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Vodka4Gaben, Darling, CEO of Business

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401168

Smol wrote:
You are just trash okay? im gonna say it straight, im gonna be toxic, you're fucking trash and stupid, fuck you okay? Fuck everyone who nexus this run, and didn't do something competent and nexused. If you did something competent and nexused like drag the crusade there... okay I'm okay with you. But if you fucking nexused while you were you were in survival phase, you're fucking trash fuck you, leave this fucking discord, go back to pub halls, fuck you okay? Fuck everybody, whachu gonna do? Trash people, you can't fucking concentrate while play this, you are just zombies and no-lifers, fuck off. Don't fucking make me mad like this.
like fr i dont see whats wrong with schizophrenia i wish i was a schizo
you have a guy to talk to at aII times and he knovvs even when u last took a shit
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2305
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[FORUM] Clarky - Global Mod Application 1 year 2 months ago #1401193

Smol wrote:
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

291 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127