SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:114134425

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Here

Estimated Server Time:

50hours+

Languages I speak:

English and a tiny bit of Romanian

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

During my time as moderator i have dealt with many rulebreakers, i've had to mute many individuals for being disrespectful or for being racist in chat.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

I haven't really been in a situation so far where i needed a admin or LT but if i was to get into that situation i would contact Sally or knuthulhu the second the issue happens.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congratulations on getting Bhop Moderator, today I will run you through some simple commands we have on Bhop.

Mute Chat: You will need to mute someone’s chat when they are for example being racist in chat, you can use your own judgement whether to mute someone for disrespect or to give them a verbal.

Mute Globally: This Command would gag an individual, meaning they cannot use their microphone to cause any more issues on the server.

Kick: You would use this command if a user is let's say exploiting and you can't get a admin+ online to deal with the individual, it would also be used if the user is constantly breaking the rules.

Strip Weapons: You won't use this command much however if you do need to use it, it would be used if a user is using their weapon to draw offensive things or being annoying to other users.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

I would say the following,

Hello [Name] after reviewing your appeal and speaking to [admin] we have decided to lower your appeal, it has not been completely removed due to you not being banned so long ago, we have lowered your ban due to you being very sincere and for putting great detail in your application, feel free to appeal again if you feel it is necessary
:accepted:

Hello [Name] after reviewing your appeal and speaking to [admin] we have decided to unban you, this is because you have shown a great attitude on other servers and have put a great amount of detail into this appeal, please re read the rules to make sure this doesn't happen again and we hope to see you on bhop soon.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):

I Should be Promoted for Admin as I'm always on the server when others are not and although I am from the UK I play US times as well, this can benefit the community as I'm on when people from the UK are not, I also believe I should be promoted due to my activity i play for a good 4-5 hours daily, Considering i have been SSRP Super Admin, SSRP Admin four times, BHOP Admin, Minecraft Mod and Murder Mod i believe i enough experience to be promoted. I feel getting this rank would be a lot better for me as when someone is breaking the rules to an extent i cannot ban them so i need to call a admin+ online to deal with it which i will not have to do if i get this rank.

Extra Information: (Not Required)

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Permission given by CEO and OnionRings
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Baxter Black.
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400981

:support:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400982

Baxter Black wrote:
Steam Name :

Nerve

Link to Steam Profile:

Here

SteamID:

Here

Estimated Server Time:

50hours+

Languages I speak:

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

During my time as moderator i have dealt with many rulebreakers, i've had to mute many individuals for being disrespectful or for being racist in chat.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

I haven't really been in a situation so far where i needed a admin or LT but if i was to get into that situation i would contact Sally or knuthulhu the second the issue happens.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congratulations on getting Bhop Moderator, today I will run you through some simple commands we have on Bhop.

Mute Chat: You will need to mute someone’s chat when they are for example being racist in chat, you can use your own judgement whether to mute someone for disrespect or to give them a verbal.

Mute Globally: This Command would gag an individual, meaning they cannot use their microphone to cause any more issues on the server.

Kick: You would use this command if a user is let's say exploiting and you can't get a admin+ online to deal with the individual, it would also be used if the user is constantly breaking the rules.

Strip Weapons: You won't use this command much however if you do need to use it, it would be used if a user is using their weapon to draw offensive things or being annoying to other users.

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello [Name] after reviewing your appeal and speaking to [admin] we have decided to lower your appeal, it has not been completely removed due to you not being banned so long ago, we have lowered your ban due to you being very sincere and for putting great detail in your application, feel free to appeal again if you feel it is necessary

Hello [Name] after reviewing your appeal and speaking to [admin] we have decided to unban you, this is because you have shown a great attitude on other servers and have put a great amount of detail into this appeal, please re read the rules to make sure this doesn't happen again and we hope to see you on bhop soon.

I Should be Promoted for Admin as I'm always on the server when others are not and although I am from the UK I play US times as well, this can benefit the community as I'm on when people from the UK are not, I also believe I should be promoted due to my activity i play for a good 4-5 hours daily, Considering i have been SSRP Super Admin, SSRP Admin four times, BHOP Admin, Minecraft Mod and Murder Mod i believe i enough experience to be promoted. I feel getting this rank would be a lot better for me as when someone is breaking the rules to an extent i cannot ban them so i need to call a admin+ online to deal with it which i will not have to do if i get this rank.

Permission given by CEO
lied about speaking romanian :plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400984

• Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 743

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400985

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Steam Name :

Nerve

Link to Steam Profile:

Here

SteamID:

Here

Estimated Server Time:

50hours+

Languages I speak:

Permission given by CEO
lied about speaking romanian :plussp:

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black, Killa Kappa

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400986

Big up Baxter man
:plussp:
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 374

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400987

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400990

• Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400991

• pizza
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 146

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400994

RZ Republika Zarpska wrote:
And now ou dont like help fedbick? :minussp: no bHOP headatmins should not be able to know the are ewrong

sugi pula

Shockingly I do appreciate feedback when its correct, I'm also not going for headadmin :?
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Baxter Black.

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1400998

Baxter Black wrote:
And now ou dont like help fedbick? :minussp: no bHOP headatmins should not be able to know the are ewrong

sugi pula

Shockingly I do appreciate feedback when its correct, I'm also not going for headadmin :?
is corect howevery you don speak romanin also saying this "suck your dick" is not very nice for head administarve BHOP appeal :? :zarp:

Firstly, I'm not going for headadmin, secondly, I just proved to you I can speak it, imma leave this here and id appreciates you stop slandering on my thread.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Siren

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1401001

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1138
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1401005

walking talking slur :dry:

• Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[Bhop Administrator] Nerve's Application 1 year 1 month ago #1401022

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 6:45PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40