Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400519

RP Name: Prix_
Time Zone: GMT
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ChumBoi/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:207595145
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/%F0%9F%92%99%...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 6 years and counting
Languages I Speak: English . Lil bit of urdu

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
3 scenarios id use the ban command would be:
- If Player A commits mass rulebreak over n over and doesnt listen, i take a look at his rapsheet and he has multiple recent for the same reason e.g Mass rdm i will properly ban him for a week if he continues doing so this would give him enough time to read up on the rules and understand what he did was wrong.
- If Player A and Player B did a coinflip in chat and the other one leaves lets say player A , Player B would write an f1 to me id accept he would show me proof and id take justice by properly banning player A permanently until he pays back what he owes to player B until then he is banned forever
- Lastly another use of the ban command if the scenario is that Player A im punishing leaves before i take action i would give and offline warn i cannot warn offline there i would give him a minute ban for the specific warn he deserves.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The main function of the f1 menu would be:
(Admin requests) - A part of the menu which can show u the following f1s that have not been done yet which u can click to agree to and to start u have the options of goto , bring , handle this, abort handling , remove the f1 for spam which are the following commands to deal with that specific f1
(Warnings) - This is a list of the active and recently given warnings and jall time and any sort of punishment given on the server at that day.
(logging) - Logging is the use of logs on the server which shows who killed , arrested , changed jobs , placced hits and every other basic command done is all put into the logs.
(Active NLR) - Active NLR is the active NLR on the server it shows where who died and when it ends and start of their nlr on the map. Once their nlr ends its gone.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
- If this person is being verbally abusive to me and annoying me with disrespect ill have to take justifying actions ill mute the player in question if hes harassing me in chat , chat mute , in voice , voice mute. for 5,10,30 minutes depending if its constant or the severity or both.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
- He would need to have his steam id and who the person he got banned by. My following actions would include me adding this player who banned lets say Joshuaisntgreat he banned player A for this i would need to contact him and have a talk of how it went down and we both discuss if we feel we should accept this appeal or not we can discuss it more with others in the lead team too. Permanent bans usually dont mean instunban in this scenario so we would have to lower it down to 5 weeks or 3 if the applicant is constant with the unban requests we can lower it overtime if he is regretful of his actions.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
- Why i want to be promoted to admin is due to a lot of different things this is my first time being staff ever in my 6 years playing zarp i feel like ive made my mark as a mod coming up on 35 f1s in almost a week, i one man armied a server filled with rulebreaks and got them banned and punished accordingly , overall id make a great admin and a important factor to the lead team success with getting these rule breakers out the server. Thank u for taking the time to read my application i greatly appreciate everyone in the team who vote whether that be yes or no except joshuaisgreat hes a rude man. Thank u and peace
  • Prix_
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ItsDonny.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400520

I've edited your application with the following, please fill it out.
[b]RP Name:[/b] 
[b]Time Zone:[/b] 
[b]Link to Steam Profile:[/b] 
[b]SteamID:[/b] 
[b]Current Gametracker Profiles:[/b] 
[i]To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server[/i]
Server 1 - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/top_players/

[b]Estimated Server Time:[/b] 

[b]Languages I Speak:[/b]
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400521

:plussp: Mr irn bru
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by jazzie.

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400548

bump i lack support pluses
  • Prix_
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400549

:plussp: hello sweetie pie

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400550

bit fruity
  • Prix_
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400587

:support:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP Admin] Prix_'s Application 1 year 2 months ago #1400893

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun