RP Name: Joshua
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094686016
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67210144
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Joshua/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: Too Long :)

Languages I Speak:
English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
Situation 1: contains Player A has raised an F1 about Player B for RDM.
Player A is reporting that he has been killed by Player B over and over, I check the logs and I can see that there have been well over 10 kills from Player b.
I check PlayerB's rap sheet and I can see that he has past warnings for RDM/Mass RDM.

I will place a ban on the user for 1 week which will be enough time for him to read the rules and if he wants to mine his ban out.

Situation 2 contains where a warn request has been accepted on the forums.
As we cannot offline warn a player using /warn SteamID Reason when the user is not on the server, We will ban them for 1minuinute with the reason for [WARN] ( the warning )

Situation 3 will consist where a player has reported though the f1 system that he has been scammed by Player B following from a /roll.
I will ask the player if he has proof of the /roll.
I'm sent a screenshot where I can see the following

Player A: Roll 999 | You Roll First | My 500M vs Your 500M | Agree?
Player B: Agree

Player B then does not give his 500million and in fact leaves the server, I will then place a ban on the user for Scamming.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Admin Requests:
This where you can accept and teleport to the user who has raised the F1. You can also press F1 on the pop up's that appear where the job votes. another way to accept the F1 is if you press TAB and see a small! next to there name, if you click on that, you will take there f1 and be given noclip for 5 seconds to allow you to get into a good spot.

Warnings:
On this Menu, you can see all the recent warnings that players have received on the server, this is like the F6(Rap sheet menu) however, its more on a global scale.

Logging:
This is as it describes, everything that you will need in a sit is all popped into one area called "Logging" within this panel you can see all the kills, deaths, defibs, job chance, hits and so many more.

Active NLR:
This is a very small and basic panel, however, if you click onto the tab, you can see if anyone on the server has an active NLR and when it will expire.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

Handling verbal abuse from players can be difficult, especially when it is directed towards you as an administrator. Here is a general process that could be followed to handle this situation:

Remain calm: It is important to remain calm and not to let the player's behavior affect your own emotions or actions. Responding in kind can escalate the situation and make it harder to resolve.

Document the abuse: Document the abuse, take screenshots or copies of the chat logs, and save them for later reference. This will be useful in case further actions need to be taken against the player.

Address the abuse: Address the abuse directly and professionally. Inform the player that their behavior is unacceptable and that it will not be tolerated. Remind them of the community guidelines or rules and let them know the consequences of their actions.

Use mute, kick or ban command: Depending on the severity of the abuse, you may use the mute command to prevent the player from speaking, the kick command to remove the player temporarily from the chat or server, or the ban command to remove the player permanently from the chat or server.

Communicate with other staff members: Inform other staff members of the situation and provide them with the evidence you have gathered. This will allow other staff members to be aware of the situation and to take appropriate action if the player continues to behave in an abusive manner.

Review the situation: Review the situation after some time has passed to ensure that the player has not returned to the chat or server and continued the abusive behavior.

It is important to remember that abuse can take many forms, and that verbal abuse is still abuse. It's important to take it seriously, and address it promptly and professionally. Furthermore, it is also important to be consistent in your actions, and to make sure that similar behavior is met with similar consequences.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
Handling an appeal for a permanent ban can be a delicate process, as it requires careful consideration of the evidence and the player's actions. Here is a general process that could be followed to handle this situation:

Review the player's appeal: The first step would be to review the player's appeal and consider the details they provide. This includes reading their apology and any evidence they provide to show that they understand the severity of their actions and are willing to make amends.

Review the evidence of the ban: Next, review the evidence that led to the player being banned permanently for prop spamming. This includes any logs or screenshots of the player's actions, as well as any reports from other players or staff members.

Consult with other staff members: It is good to consult with other staff members, who may have additional information or insights about the player and their actions. This can help to ensure that the decision is made with the input of multiple perspectives.

Make a decision: After reviewing all of the information, the staff should make a decision on whether to uphold or overturn the ban. It may be appropriate to reduce the ban to a temporary ban if the player has shown remorse and understanding of their actions.

Communicate the decision: Communicate the decision to the player, and explain the reasoning behind it. If the ban is upheld, the player should be informed of the specific actions they need to take in order to be unbanned in the future. If the ban is lifted or reduced, the player should be informed of the terms of their probationary period or any other conditions that will apply.

It is important to keep in mind that each situation is unique, and the outcome of an appeal may vary depending on the specific circumstances. It is important to be fair and consistent in the process of handling appeals and making decisions.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

There are many reasons why I believe I would be an excellent candidate for a promotion.

First, I have a great deal of experience and knowledge about the community and its rules. I have been an active member for a long time and understand the importance of maintaining a safe and respectful environment for all users. I have always been dedicated to enforcing the rules and guidelines, and have a proven track record of doing so in a fair and consistent manner.

Second, I have strong communication and problem-solving skills. I am able to effectively communicate with other users, both in terms of providing assistance and addressing any issues that may arise. I am also able to think critically and come up with creative solutions to problems, which is an essential skill for any administrator.

Third, I am highly motivated and dedicated. I take my responsibilities as an administrator very seriously and am always willing to go above and beyond to ensure the smooth functioning of the community. I am also always looking for ways to improve and am open to feedback to help me grow as an administrator.

In summary, I believe that my experience, skills, and dedication make me an excellent candidate for a promotion. I would be honored to take on additional responsibilities and continue to work towards the betterment of the community.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Joshua.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399933

have consistency activity then sure
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9542

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399934

Clarky wrote:
have consistency activity then sure

Will have a week, wasn't able to get on yesterday due to personal reasons :)
  • Joshua
  • Thanks received: 546

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399943

Only a week of activity by the time of the meeting, I’m pretty sure at least 2 weeks is recommended. In my opinion I would say maybe you should give it another week or 2 with good activity to give the team a chance to have some more time to observe how you interact and show you follow the rules you would be enforcing. This could also give you time for yourself to see if you really do wanna commit to the staff team again.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399947

is this a joke?
  • yisyas
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399950

i had a good look over your application and from my hours spent on darkrp.. ive come up with staffinc critieria and i think you fit all of these perfectly. I think you will be a very good staff member on the darkrp server...
:neutralsp:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399951

Nogtog wrote:
i had a good look over your application and from my hours spent on darkrp.. ive come up with staffinc critieria and i think you fit all of these perfectly. I think you will be a very good staff member on the darkrp server...
:neutralsp:

say sorry right now
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2033

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399956

Guy can barely speak english let alone handle a situation competently
:minussp:
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by roll sb.

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399957

junesus wrote:
:minnusp:
Learn how to :minussp: before shittalking my dad
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: roll sb

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399958

jack bushross wrote:
junesus wrote:
:minnusp:
Learn how to :minussp: before shittalking my dad
your dad is a spack
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
The following user(s) said Thank You: jack bushross

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1399964

:support: :)
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP Admin] Joshua's Application 1 year 3 months ago #1400075

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2303
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun