Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130126

Name - Clarky
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:44595797
Server - s2
Story - (What happened?) Ignores his friends attempting to rdm me..
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
If this was me i would have been frozen and punished, they tell us to "report them" so lets see if it is worth to be reported..

• TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130127

:plussp:

lt corruption
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130128

Moved the thread to the appropriate section and fixed your title, best of luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrixX

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130132

What so being tabbed out is now a crime he didn't see anyone shoot by the looks of it
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130139

Why are u reporting clarky and not the person that actually shot you L A W L
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Xeronise, Jeppe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130140

dude the gun was silenced he didn't hear it
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130143

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
What so being tabbed out is now a crime he didn't see anyone shoot by the looks of it
it's probably more the fact it was extremely obvious what happened and he definitely knew, followed by "come on let's roll boys" and driving away while completely ignoring whatever Trixter was trying to say.

Probably not report worthy but still could've been handled better
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130145

DEADMONSTOR wrote:

He was not tabbed out, when im walking up to them you can see clarky looking towards me and when i get there hes turned around looking at us talking..
I asked clarky why he ignored his friend attempting to rdm me, he replied with "lets roll out boys"

Im providing video solid evidence so please dont tell me this is going to be denied for the reason "prob tabbed out"..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130146

Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

He was not tabbed out, when im walking up to them you can see clarky looking towards me and when i get there hes turned around looking at us talking..
I asked clarky why he ignored his friend attempting to rdm me, he replied with "lets roll out boys"

Im providing video solid evidence so please dont tell me this is going to be denied for the reason "prob tabbed out"..

There is no way this is enough video evidence, you stopped talking and he tabbed back in probably didn't even hear you as he has the setting on where it mutes when you tab out. You can clearly see that I don't get why you are reporting him and not just reporting the person that rdm'd you?

Imagine having a personal vendetta against him and reporting him in the first place
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130150

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

There is no way this is enough video evidence, you stopped talking and he tabbed back in probably didn't even hear you as he has the setting on where it mutes when you tab out. You can clearly see that I don't get why you are reporting him and not just reporting the person that rdm'd you?

Imagine having a personal vendetta against him and reporting him in the first place

These are some "claims" you cant confirm, we face abusive behaviors daily and people dont report because it gets denied for absolute stupid reasons.

And the reason for not reporting the other dude is the fact that i can solve that problem by killing him.

Im 20 years think twice before you tell me that i have a "personal vendetta" against someone over a video game.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130153

Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

These are some "claims" you cant confirm, we face abusive behaviors daily and people dont report because it gets denied for absolute stupid reasons.

And the reason for not reporting the other dude is the fact that i can solve that problem by killing him.

Im 20 years think twice before you tell me that i have a "personal vendetta" against someone over a video game.

Just give up, they'll always find a reason.
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130155

Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

If I cannot confirm how can you confirm that he did not do them and that he has done "abusive behavior" ?
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130157

Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

this is the most self humiliating thing I've read today
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Muha

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130159

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

If I cannot confirm how can you confirm that he did not do them and that he has done "abusive behavior" ?

Beceause im the only one here providing evidence and you are claiming stuff with empty hands..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130161

Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Beceause im the only one here providing evidence and you are claiming stuff with empty hands..

A recording of someone standing still is evidence of them being abusive? Yikers dude that is what that is. When you can prove he saw it then you can call it evidence
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130164

-support stop being such a wet sponge mate clarkys sound
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130166

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

A recording of someone standing still is evidence of them being abusive? Yikers dude that is what that is. When you can prove he saw it then you can call it evidence
it doesn't really matter if he saw it, it was clear Trixter was trying to talk to him and ask him something so just ignoring him and driving away making that comment was probably not the best way of going about it.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130167

exrobite wrote:
-support stop being such a wet sponge mate clarkys sound
why the fuck you are not dead yet, jesus

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130168

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No it wasn't when he tabbed in he was just stood there not even talking, if I had to guess (obviously not talked to him yet) he tabbed in here to see him talking to the person that was rdming him not knowing that he was rdming people.

He then tabs out until here
which he then gets in the car and drives off we don't have a clue what he was saying he could have been like "I was talking to you" which to Clarky could have meant the other guy there is no clear proof here on any side and that is why nothing will be done
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by DEADMONSTOR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130186

Mr Red X wrote:
:plussp:
clarky been always like that , toxic and corrupt
shits gotta change.
Annnnd you wonder why you won't get an unban :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Anyways on topic, I did not see them shoot you and even so, I would of told them on TS at the time to stop - this is something incredibly minor and petty to report me over, clearly you have a personal grudge or something against me.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun