TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130196

Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
:plussp:
clarky been always like that , toxic and corrupt
shits gotta change.
Annnnd you wonder why you won't get an unban :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Anyways on topic, I did not see them shoot you and even so, I would of told them on TS at the time to stop - this is something incredibly minor and petty to report me over, clearly you have a personal grudge or something against me.
Its obvious its a really pathetic reason to report for , but it accumulates over him with the same scenarios over and over again which makes him do something like that WHAT makes it worse is that you or whoever is defending you with comments like " No proof " " Dude he was tabbed out " this makes someone go nuts tbh , because its obvious and if it you who was being ARDM'd then oh boy id be praying for the lad who was trying to. just saying.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130203

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
shits gotta change.

Anyways on topic, I did not see them shoot you and even so, I would of told them on TS at the time to stop - this is something incredibly minor and petty to report me over, clearly you have a personal grudge or something against me.
Its obvious its a really pathetic reason to report for , but it accumulates over him with the same scenarios over and over again which makes him do something like that WHAT makes it worse is that you or whoever is defending you with comments like " No proof " " Dude he was tabbed out " this makes someone go nuts tbh , because its obvious and if it you who was being ARDM'd then oh boy id be praying for the lad who was trying to. just saying.
I hope you realise that what you're saying is pretty stupid. No one apart from Clarky can prove whether or not he is tabbed out and I doubt anyone records their desktop randomly to prove they're tabbed out.
Trixter cannot prove Clarky was not tabbed out and Dead and Clarky cannot prove it, so there is a sense of lacking proof.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130207

Micky wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
shits gotta change.

I hope you realise that what you're saying is pretty stupid. No one apart from Clarky can prove whether or not he is tabbed out and I doubt anyone records their desktop randomly to prove they're tabbed out.
Trixter cannot prove Clarky was not tabbed out and Dead and Clarky cannot prove it, so there is a sense of lacking proof.
i did say it is pathetic lad , it doesnt make sense to report for that EVEN if there is proof , im just saying excuse him for being angry because of what i explained . i really dont care if clarky is tabbed in or out . no one lost anything anyways so cool .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130258

This is actually such a petty report
:minussp:
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 71
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muha

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130280

Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
What so being tabbed out is now a crime he didn't see anyone shoot by the looks of it

He was not tabbed out, when im walking up to them you can see clarky looking towards me and when i get there hes turned around looking at us talking..
I asked clarky why he ignored his friend attempting to rdm me, he replied with "lets roll out boys"

Im providing video solid evidence so please dont tell me this is going to be denied for the reason "prob tabbed out"..

There is no way this is enough video evidence, you stopped talking and he tabbed back in probably didn't even hear you as he has the setting on where it mutes when you tab out. You can clearly see that I don't get why you are reporting him and not just reporting the person that rdm'd you?

Imagine having a personal vendetta against him and reporting him in the first place

These are some "claims" you cant confirm, we face abusive behaviors daily and people dont report because it gets denied for absolute stupid reasons.

And the reason for not reporting the other dude is the fact that i can solve that problem by killing him.

Im 20 years think twice before you tell me that i have a "personal vendetta" against someone over a video game.

20 years old and still easily one of the more immature members of the community lawl
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Nafe.

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130281

Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
What so being tabbed out is now a crime he didn't see anyone shoot by the looks of it

He was not tabbed out, when im walking up to them you can see clarky looking towards me and when i get there hes turned around looking at us talking..
I asked clarky why he ignored his friend attempting to rdm me, he replied with "lets roll out boys"

Im providing video solid evidence so please dont tell me this is going to be denied for the reason "prob tabbed out"..

There is no way this is enough video evidence, you stopped talking and he tabbed back in probably didn't even hear you as he has the setting on where it mutes when you tab out. You can clearly see that I don't get why you are reporting him and not just reporting the person that rdm'd you?

Imagine having a personal vendetta against him and reporting him in the first place

These are some "claims" you cant confirm, we face abusive behaviors daily and people dont report because it gets denied for absolute stupid reasons.

And the reason for not reporting the other dude is the fact that i can solve that problem by killing him.

Im 20 years think twice before you tell me that i have a "personal vendetta" against someone over a video game.

20 years old and still easily one of the more immature members of the community lawl
umh i don't think so
You should do a compilation then !!!!

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130282

Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

I wish i knew you irl so i could laugh at your silly life lol
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by TrixX.

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130283

Trixter wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Boys...boys...keep it formal this is a staff report!
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130286

Trixter wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Yikes he proved my point
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130288

Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Yikes he proved my point
what do you expect when you bait peoples to trashtalk at you

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130290

ToBeHonest wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Yikes he proved my point
what do you expect when you bait peoples to trashtalk at you

I didn't bait him at all haha, if he wanted to prove me wrong he could have just not responded to me. It just proves I'm right.
  • Nafe

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130291

Trixter wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

idk what you expected that to come across as but you just completely proved his point, lol
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130295

There's no point in reporting a Community Manager... This shit is easily twistable lol
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130299

Orang3 wrote:
There's no point in reporting a Community Manager... This shit is easily twistable lol

It would be the same outcome if it was anyone else who was reported, because you can't prove he wasn't tabbed into game....
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1130325

Tbh I see nothing wrong here.
My favorite part when he said to fuck off
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

SSRP Clarky abusive behaviour 4 years 10 months ago #1130326

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No it wasn't when he tabbed in he was just stood there not even talking, if I had to guess (obviously not talked to him yet) he tabbed in here to see him talking to the person that was rdming him not knowing that he was rdming people.

He then tabs out until here
which he then gets in the car and drives off we don't have a clue what he was saying he could have been like "I was talking to you" which to Clarky could have meant the other guy there is no clear proof here on any side and that is why nothing will be done

#Denied if you have anymore proof be sure to make another one
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun