Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122111

Staff Member(s) Name: Dramn

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168259259

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Falsely warn me for "exploiting" and then afterwards banning me whilst I wasn't even on the server for the reason "Mass RDM and LTAP". I do admit to killing a couple of people but I never Mass RDM'd or LTAP... I wasn't even brought to a roof before I left!

What Server(s) Was This On?: S1

Evidence:

• Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122112

Jamie and I will be handling this.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jack bushross

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122113

Good luck with the report!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122114

Imagine getting banned by a lizard lul
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122115

Nafe wrote:
Jamie and I will be handling this.
We are on on it mate, Expect the outcome SOON.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122116

i’m not really sure about the ruling on retrying to avoid the prison time, but i guess it can be seen as exploiting?

as for the mass rdm and ltap, you’ve not included any proof regarding that so i doubt much will be done if Dramn’s story differs from yours
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122117

Jamie and I have discussed what we think will happen with this report as is, but still need to speak to Dramn and that could potentially change the outcome of it obviously.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122130

clearly an intended feature
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122132

Firstly, you were not brought to a roof before you left because you LTAP'd. You being an ex-admin I'd imagine you'd know what LTAP is. You were banned for 2-3 recents as well as killing the majority of spawn (including a moderator, "Jaffar Bin Hamdan" I believe) and then leaving the server. "I do admit to killing a couple of people" / It wasn't a couple, it was the entire spawn, it was Mass RDM and then LTAP.

Secondly, if this isn't exploiting then I don't know what is. The current rule on exploiting clearly states:

"1.7 Exploiting - Purposely abusing unintentional game or server features is prohibited."

How is completely avoiding and negating RP not an exploit? To leave the jail by retrying so that you have an advantage over others and to retry to negate the RP Jail entirely to me is exploiting. If retrying to avoid the RP Jail isn't exploiting, then why doesn't everyone just retry to avoid NLR? They are both caused purely by RP and are RP scenarios, if someone leaves to avoid their NLR I would also consider that an exploit as I'm sure many others would consider it an exploit too.

There are clear ways to get out of an RP Jail that require RP because this is a DarkRP server, unarresting, bailing and waiting out the jail time are RP solutions and not exploits, whereas leaving the entire server and teleporting your character out of the jail to rejoin and be completely fine and negate the jail is an exploit. The server even apparently used to try to re-jail you if you retried because it is an exploit and shouldn't happen. I don't believe when DarkRP was created that it was intentional for people to just get out of RP and back into RP in a few seconds to avoid any possible situation by retrying.

Your attitude was also horrible the entire time you were on the server, clearly attempting to start drama as you were more and more edging your way to a ban by randomly RDMing people, I was attempting to be lenient with you but I knew that you clearly didn't care at all about the server in the moments you were on and so you were punished. LTAP regardless of recents is a ban anyway. I have one question, did you record all of your RDM's as well, or just the parts where you're trying to get me for abuse?
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Clarky, Micky, Mr. Richard, sinzz

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122134

Dramn wrote:
Firstly, you were not brought to a roof before you left because you LTAP'd. You being an ex-admin I'd imagine you'd know what LTAP is. You were banned for 2-3 recents as well as killing the majority of spawn (including a moderator, "Jaffar Bin Hamdan" I believe) and then leaving the server. "I do admit to killing a couple of people" / It wasn't a couple, it was the entire spawn, it was Mass RDM and then LTAP.

Secondly, if this isn't exploiting then I don't know what is. The current rule on exploiting clearly states:

"1.7 Exploiting - Purposely abusing unintentional game or server features is prohibited."

How is completely avoiding and negating RP not an exploit? To leave the jail by retrying so that you have an advantage over others and to retry to negate the RP Jail entirely to me is exploiting. If retrying to avoid the RP Jail isn't exploiting, then why doesn't everyone just retry to avoid NLR? They are both caused purely by RP and are RP scenarios, if someone leaves to avoid their NLR I would also consider that an exploit as I'm sure many others would consider it an exploit too.

There are clear ways to get out of an RP Jail that require RP because this is a DarkRP server, unarresting, bailing and waiting out the jail time are RP solutions and not exploits, whereas leaving the entire server and teleporting your character out of the jail to rejoin and be completely fine and negate the jail is an exploit. The server even apparently used to try to re-jail you if you retried because it is an exploit and shouldn't happen. I don't believe when DarkRP was created that it was intentional for people to just get out of RP and back into RP in a few seconds to avoid any possible situation by retrying.

Your attitude was also horrible the entire time you were on the server, clearly attempting to start drama as you were more and more edging your way to a ban by randomly RDMing people, I was attempting to be lenient with you but I knew that you clearly didn't care at all about the server in the moments you were on and so you were punished. LTAP regardless of recents is a ban anyway. I have one question, did you record all of your RDM's as well, or just the parts where you're trying to get me for abuse?

I have to agree with this hamster! ;)
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dramn

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122136

Dramn wrote:

Damn
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122140

spicydoggo wrote:
Dramn wrote:

Damn
I guess this is how you deliver an proper answer lel :o
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dramn, spicydoggo

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122142

Stop being a child, nobody thinks it funny, the punishment is full on valid. You know fair well it’s valid after you’ve been admin for so long and even applied for SA.

:minussp:
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122146

Dramn wrote:

Now this is how you reply to a report
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122180

Tbh this is why oranges should be an uncatagoriesed fruit and do not belong as a citrus

You're dumb just give it up
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: .uzi

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122195

Dramn wrote:

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122196

You shouldn't expect this report to get very far when you're blatantly exploiting to avoid your RP jail, plus it doesn't surprise me that your attitude is still ass if that's the case omegalul
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122200

Dramn wrote:

:plussp:
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122202

I don't get it. The video is literally evidence of you exploiting how is this a report?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122206

Dramn wrote:

agree with you sir :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127