Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122208

Orange you're a KID honestly, stop trying to cause troubles to Dramn you obviously can't because nobody will let you slander Dramn's name.
You should refrain from causing anymore troubles, because you're just going to get more peoples on your back, and we both know that having peoples on your back isn't cool.
You should ask a forum staff to lock that thread and appologize to Dramn.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Abuse Report - Dramn 4 years 11 months ago #1122248

Hello Orang3,

Nafe and I have discussed the situation. I've obviously spoken with you on Steam about it, mainly regarding the RDM situation and Nafe has spoken to Dramn about the situation. You both have said you killed people ranging from the numbers of 2 to 4, so I guess evidence isn't necessarily required here. Dramn pretty much summed up this situation on that in the response on this thread.

As for the "exploiting" situation, yes it most definitely is exploiting. Just watch the video and look how quickly you got back into RP compared to how quickly you would have if you had either waited the jail time out or been bailed / broken out. You even say in the clip "I'll just reconnect it's all cool"...

We aren't okay with this and haven't ever been, please don't do it again in future.

#Denied
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, schnitzel nazi, narexa, Micky, Rick Townsend and 6 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf